Postpartum Weight Loss- March! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 64 Old 03-31-2011, 04:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I've been getting 166 but today I was 168 again...however, I think I am starting my period already help.gif So who knows. I am being hopeful so I guess put me down at 166. I plan to pick up my hand weights more this month and try to start and stick with the push up and sit up challenge. I haven't been able to get much of a fitness routine going.

Cheryl, wife to an amazing man, homeschooling SAHM to Gavin 12/03, Rhys 09/06, and Ian Aug 11, 2010.

#62 of 64 Old 03-31-2011, 05:00 PM

I seem to be wavering between 121 and 123. I've been really good about working out 5 days a week, and I've gotten up to 15+ miles per week but I also lost my job this month, which was a server position that had me on my feet 4+ hours a day, so I feel like my body is missing those lost calories. Then again, working in a restaurant there was always food around and sometimes it was tough for me to control my sweet tooth with the pastry chefs constantly offering me treats, and all the bread I could eat. So I dunno, maybe it's a wash?

I'd love to get back to my pre-pregnancy 116 some time soon. Ela is already 14 months on April 2nd.  The last 5-7 are the most difficult for me, because I just don't want to cut back any more. I think I should be focused on toning now, though, for summer.

Married 12/08 to Chilean DH and mama to DD 2/2/10. We're a bilingual home and we familybed1.gif and toddler.gif

Expecting #2 in late June!

#63 of 64 Old 03-31-2011, 07:12 PM

Upnorthmama, my babe will be 6 weeks on Tuesday!  I'm planning to start the C25K next week.  I'd love to have an accountability partner.  :-)

I will update with my weight & goals tomorrow, as that's when I will have access to a scale.

Life loving Mama, married to DH, Mama to DS1 , DS2 , missing our , and another boy born June!
#64 of 64 Old 04-01-2011, 02:25 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

April thread is up!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page