9 Weeks: Couch to 5K--Support - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 03-31-2011, 06:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am planning on starting the Couch to 5K program and would love for others to come along on the journey...Anyone?

Mama to one boy 12/98, one girl 5/08 and a new addition!!!! 2/23/11 Vincent Michael joy.gif

#2 of 4 Old 03-31-2011, 07:23 PM

Me, me!  I'll be 6 weeks PP on Tuesday, so I'm planning to start on Monday.  I think I just posted a reply to your post in Postpartum Weight Loss.  lol.

When do you plan to start?  How do you want to do the accountability?  I think having someone to do it with will help me keep on track.

Life loving Mama, married to DH, Mama to DS1 , DS2 , missing our , and another boy born June!
#3 of 4 Old 03-31-2011, 08:59 PM

I'm in!! For serious this time (I think I have about 3 of these posts and then I just disappear, lol). I just bought a used treadmill from a friend and I have no excuse now! 

What is your plan of attack? I think I will run on Monday, Wed and Friday, in the morning before leaving for work. I want to wake up at 7, eat an orange and run for a half hour and then DS will be up and we can have breakfast and get ready. My real challenge is getting to bed on time and DS waking up early. I have to let myself off the guilt hook and just pop a movie in for him if he wakes before I have finished.

I have a weird head cold right now so my official start day is Monday! 

#4 of 4 Old 04-05-2011, 07:34 AM

So I actually did the work out yesterday!  I didn't want to and it would have been easy to just skip it, but I managed and felt tired but great afterwards.  I just posted in the C25K thread about it.

I'm also doing Monday, Wednesday & Friday as my workout days.  DH is out of town, so its going to be a bit tricky for the next week and a half, plus DS is sick & I think he passed it to me.  I'm REALLY hoping I can keep it up, I'm going to do everything in my power to keep going. 

Now I've just got to figure out how to get my eating under control.

Life loving Mama, married to DH, Mama to DS1 , DS2 , missing our , and another boy born June!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page