August: The Dingo Days of Summer - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 06:53 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Run one, run all! 

Dingos run through summer.  Sometimes we relish the heat, sometimes we whine, sometimes we hit the air conditioned gym for the treadmill.  But we do it together.

If you are a running (no matter the speed!) or a runner wannabe (no matter the distance!), come say 'hi,' jump in on the conversation, and run on.

This is a supportive environment for sharing the joys and frustrations of life, managed with a little extra exercise and dingo love.

#2 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 06:56 AM - Thread Starter

Today is a different kind of running - get the kids, throw dinner at them, run K 20 miles north to a sign language class that may or may not serve her needs, run errands, run K home, meet with my PTO co-chair to plan/scheme for the next year of walk to school stuff.

But first, I've got a lot of work to get done.

#3 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 07:01 AM

we have a crazy soccer-mom kind of night too: 2 kids, 2 soccer games, different fields. Also other random stuff.

first things first: chocolate zuccini muffins in the oven  + loads of writing to do.

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
#4 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 07:12 AM

Ladies, I'm camping in indiana dunes. We arrived yesterday afternoon, spent hours at the lake and walked the dunes. Hubby was really tired and has been for a while. He has a Cardiology appt scheduled for when we get home. This morning I had to call 911 he just started getting dizzy then passed out. I couldn't get him to keep his eyes open. He refused to go to hospital and is now sleeping. After medics left he admitted he was still having same symptoms and started passing out again. Could hardly walk to camper from picnic table. I'm worried but praying. Please pray, send positive vibes, etc. Thanks.
#5 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 07:31 AM

RM ~ how scary!  What did the medics say?  Any ideas what could be causing his symptoms?  I'll be praying for him (and you).

Geo and kerc ~ I've got my soccer-mom hat on today too.  Both of the older kids were taken to camp at the local college this morning.  I'm typing up the minutes from the last PTO meeting before our next one on Thursday.  And DD2 has gymnastics tonight.  Run, run, run.... but it's all in the car.  Sigh.

Gaye ~ great blog post on the Courage Classic.  I'm in awe of you! 

Geo ~ breaststroke kick is awful for knees, especially the medial knee.  I've been told to never do it, with the degeneration I already have in my left knee.  Can you do freestyle?  Backstroke?  Anything with a flutterkick would be a better choice.

kitteh ~ Welcome!!!!!

RR ~ I have a chest cold, so no workout plan for today.  My leg feels good though!  Tomorrow I see the chiro again for more work on the piriformis.

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
#6 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 08:18 AM - Thread Starter

Please, please, please feel better Ben!!!  Thinking of you and your sweet family, Lisa.

#7 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 08:32 AM

Whoa Lisa, that sounds scary... praying for you, your DH and kids.

Kerc - chocolate zuc muffins?  Can't find the eyeball licker smiley but YUM!  Recipe please?

Ran about 3.4 miles this morning and felt pretty good even though it was hot.

Must get work done.

Katherine, mama to Emma Kate (7) and Griffin (3)

#8 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 08:39 AM

Oh heavens, RM!! I hope that he is ok - or that he agrees to go to the hospital to be checked out.

Geo, thanks for the new thread and that nice intro!

JG, can I ask what you do to alleviate medial side pain (if you have any) when running? Do you wear a brace or anything?

Melissa
mom to 3 lovely kids
#9 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel38 View Post

JG, can I ask what you do to alleviate medial side pain (if you have any) when running? Do you wear a brace or anything?

Mel, honestly, I rarely have knee pain on the medial side when I run.  I don't brace or anything.  The degeneration is classified as mild to moderate with some osteophyte formation.  It "should" hurt, but doesn't.

#10 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 09:18 AM

Lisa, I hope he gets checked out and you can rest easy with him soon.

Gaye, great RR; I am enjoying reading it.

I am subbing in and reading along but have no real hope of keeping up. I wish I had my soccer mom hat on today but I hve yet to manage all those responsibilities. I keep looking at al Jo is hndling and drjen and her move and I have to admit, I don't measure up.

I am running but my mileage is nowhere near what keeps me emotionally balance (it needs to more than double) but I have managed to get back to weightlifting since the move. I am getting ready to head out with the jogger. Charlotte was eyeballing a double bob ironman at the bike store yesterday and I had to inform her in no uncertain terms that she would not be riding along with or without her little brother. Holy Moly that child is made of lead. All last year her teachers carried on about how small she is but she weighs about double what everyone expects. I laughed so hard when my brother tried to swing her through the air. jog.gif

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#11 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 09:23 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommajb View Post I keep looking at al Jo is hndling and drjen and her move and I have to admit, I don't measure up.

It's not a competition!!!

I'm glad you've got some running in and getting the weightlifting underway.  I'm glad you're getting your needs met.  Moving is exhausting.

#12 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 09:49 AM

On the Garmin talk - the Forerunner 405 is the Amazon gold box deal of the day today at $150.

#13 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runningmommy View Post

Ladies, I'm camping in indiana dunes. We arrived yesterday afternoon, spent hours at the lake and walked the dunes. Hubby was really tired and has been for a while. He has a Cardiology appt scheduled for when we get home. This morning I had to call 911 he just started getting dizzy then passed out. I couldn't get him to keep his eyes open. He refused to go to hospital and is now sleeping. After medics left he admitted he was still having same symptoms and started passing out again. Could hardly walk to camper from picnic table. I'm worried but praying. Please pray, send positive vibes, etc. Thanks.

Lisa - Prayers coming at you both.  What did the medics say?  It doesn't sound like something that should be brushed off.  Why wouldn't he go to the hospital?  $$?  Pride?  Inconvenience?  Whatever I hope he's better and it's a simple thing like dehydration and exhaustion from driving and playing.

White Rabbits Before Breakfast

Gaye - School, training, mothering, and blogging???  You're just incredible!

Mommajb - They don't have 5 kids.  And what Geo said.

Kitteh - Welcome!

I made it to my early morning class at the gym today and I'm glad I did but it's going to be a long day because of it.  We slept out in our camper for the first time last night and although it was perfectly comfy I had a typical first-night-in-a-new-bed insomnia.  At 12:30 I went back to the house to let the dog in and took some advil PM and went back out, at 4:45 the cat somehow found me and jumped on my face.  I tried to fall back to sleep but some other cat started meowing nearby and I just couldn't do it.  At least I made it to class - where I got my a$$ handed to me.  At least my afternoon will mostly be taken up by the ultimate splurge - seeing HP7 a second time at the theater!  Hopefully I won't be all  sleeping.gifand then after that I'm life-guarding for an hour and a half.  Fingers crossed that it's too beautiful a day to be inside swimming and there won't be a huge crowd.

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

#14 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 01:34 PM

Lisa--That sounds terrifying! What is it with men and refusing medical intervention. I swear all of the men in my family are stubborn about this and have to be prodded to see the Dr when medical concerns pop up. In fact, I think I've read somewhere that marriage is statistically good for men's health because their wife will nag them to go to the Dr when they would have otherwise ignored the issue. Sending healing vibes your way!

Kerc--those muffins sound delish. I've always loved zucchini bread/muffins but have never attempted to make them myself. Recipe plz!

RR (that means running related, no?)--yesterday was a planned rest day, today I aim to get in a quick 3 miles or so once the heat of the day has burned off. My favorite time of day to run is right as the sun is setting. Too bad they hardly ever schedule races that late. I'm going to have to get myself in the habit of morning runs before my first race in October. Speaking of which, I had a race nightmare last night, and the event is still 9 weeks away! It was the typical first-race stuff, I'm sure. In the dream Iwas running late and got there just as the race began and had to scramble to get my bib and chip, and then I didn't know where to line up and didn't want to get in with people who were much faster than I am only to have them tripping all over the place trying to get around my slow butt. If the dreams are already starting who knows what I'm in for once the race is actually on the horizon! lol

Married 12/08 to Chilean DH and mama to DD 2/2/10. We're a bilingual home and we familybed1.gif and toddler.gif

Expecting #2 in late June!

#15 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 02:47 PM

RM, how terrifying. I hope your DH is okay.

mommajb, glad you can get in a bit of running and weightlifting. Moving is hard; be gentle with yourself!

Gaye, loved the race report on the blog!

It's a holiday here today and a sunny day. We took the kids down to the coldest of the local rivers- one we usually only swim in from late July onward because it warms up a little. The water level was waaay too high, water too fast and much too cold. So we hiked back to the car (it's about 20 min each way to the swimming hole) and made a new plan to go to the beach. Got to the beach at the lowest tide, lots of rocks and no good for swimming. Packed kids up once more and went to the water park that's just blocks from our house to eat our picnic lunch. Is it crazy that I still want to get a swim in today? My latest plan is to feed them dinner early and head back to the beach once the tide is up and the water warmed up from coming in over the rocks and sand.

Tomorrow I start teaching a six week clinical course. I have students on two floors, so do a ton of stairs all day long. Luckily there's some exercise at work, because with 3 10hour shifts plus my commute I'll probably only get one short run in on my work days.

"Guess what? It's a magical world. And when I sing, my songs are in it."
Madly in love with my 7 and 4 year old daughters

#16 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 03:26 PM

Popping on quickly to subscribe!

I've been walking a little (hello pressure), biking, and doing a little Yoga Booty Ballet and stretching.  It's finally hit me how close this birth is!

Lisa ~ How is your DH now?

Jen - Mama to V (b. 2-18-09) and AJ (b. 10-9-11) Wife to DH

#17 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 05:22 PM

Welcome, Kitteh!

Lisa, those pics are wonderful! And I like your top, too!! I wish I could pull off a top like that.

OH, Lisa (RM), I am so sorry. What a worry for you... any updates?

Mommajb, you have plenty to think about and cope with. hug2.gif

Jenlove, you look gorgeous in your most recent pregnancy pic!

Well, today I had a D&C. The idea of using medication and miscarrying at home just felt really not good to me. The procedure today was very uneventful. Everyone was very kind, the anesthesia - which terrified me - was all fine (though I am feeling very foggy headed still). But it's just such a sad time. My Dr (family Dr who does OB) said we could try again immediately but the OBGYN/surgeon said we should wait a cycle or two. I prefer my Dr's advice, but we shall see.  Feeling pretty depressed and sad and probably should get back to some training to help me get unstuck.

jog.gif   mama to DS 7/09 and married to DH bikenew.gif

#18 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 05:57 PM

Zub - grouphug.gif candle.gif

RM - Just checking in to see if you've updated, still sending healthy vibes to your guy. 

Hmm, MelW, you're inspiring me.  I think I may go catch a quick dip in the pond before dinner.  It's just warm enough for wimpy me.

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

#19 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 06:35 PM

I didn't manage to convince the kids to swim. I did get them to come for a short run with me- my oldest biking painfully slowly and youngest in the stroller. At one point my gps said our pace was 34 min/km!! There were stops for berry picking and checking out snakes and more complaining about how far we were going than I care to remember. I quit early and we did 3k in 30 minutes, much of it with me walking and waiting for my oldest to catch up.

Zub, I'm glad that the D&C went smoothly and wish you a gentle healing.

JenLove, good luck with the "home stretch"

"Guess what? It's a magical world. And when I sing, my songs are in it."
Madly in love with my 7 and 4 year old daughters

#20 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 06:43 PM

Drive by post to say Zub, I'm thinking of you.  Hugs... love on that sweet Rafi (who my DD has declared much, much cuter than her brother after seeing his pics on FB).

#21 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 06:46 PM

Here's the race list for the August thread. Please PM me if you'd
like me to add something for you!

: dingo race list
:

tjsmama -  Venus de Miles Road Ride - August 28

mommajb - Indy Women's Half Marathon - September 3

Dmitrizmom - Pufferbilly 5K - September 10

bec and bec's dh - Warrior Dash Upper Midwest - September 17

kitteh - Santa Monica 5000 10K - October 2

doctorjen - Kansas City Marathon - October 15

mommajb - Columbus Marathon - October 16

Nickarolaberry - Marine Corps Marathon - October 30

bec - Hot Chocolate 15K - November 5

DiannaK - Louisville Sports Comission Half Marathon - November 12

Naughty Dingo - Seattle Marathon - November 27

Nickarolaberry - Disney World Marathon - January 8, 2012

Other places to find the Dingos:

: cooking blog :

knitting blog

We have a private Yahoo group. Submit a request to join and mention your MDC
username in the request so we know who you are.

We also have a private location map. Send a PM to eksmom to get info
and join up.

Why are we called the Dingos?
See this post
#22 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 06:46 PM

run.gif2011 Dingo Race Results  partytime.gif

babybugmama - Walt Disney World Half Marathon - January 8 (First half of Goofy challenge) - 2:21:14
babybugmama - Walt Disney World Marathon - January 9 (Completion of Goofy Challenge) - 5:08:02
Nickaroloberry - Disney Marathon - January 9, 2010 - 4:59:14 (PR!)

HomeBirthMommy - Walt Disney World Marathon - January 9, 2010 - 6:12:57

Realrellim - Frosty's Frozen 5 and 10, 10 miles - Jaunary 15 - 1:33:51

Tjsmama - Yeti Chase 10K - January 22 - 1:05:18

Realrellim - Snowman Stampede 10 miles - February 19 - 1:29:05

Nickarolaberry - Scrub J 10K - February 19 - 1:01:42

JayGee - Ofallon YMCA Indoor Triathlon - February 26 - 47:14

modmom - Disney Princess Half Marathon - February 27 - 2:16

Runningmommy - 10K - March 5 - 47:16

Nickarolaberry - Sarasota Half Marathon - March 13 - 2:03:50 (PR!)

Nickarolaberry - Springfest 5K - March 19 - 26:43 (PR!)

MelW - CVRR Half Marathon - March 20 - 2:10:51 (PR!)

poppywise - Oakland Half Marathon - March 27 - 2:34:57 (PR!)

Mel38, poppywise - Cooper River Bridge Run 10K - April 2 - 1:09:18 

bec, and bec's dh - Reach Out and Run 5K - April 9 - 37:40

Nickarolaberry - 10K - April 9 - 58:45 (PR!)

Realrellim - Platte River Half Marathon - April 10 - 1:57:38 (PR!)

Geofizz - runcbus 10 miler - April 10 - 1:34:42

Penelope - Lincoln Half Marathon - May 1 - 2:17:42

Bec - Indy Mini Half Marathon - May 7 - 2:43:20

Naughty Dingo - Lake Monona 20K - May 7 - 1:50

Naughty Dingo - Syttende Mai 20 Mile - May 14 - 3:15 

tjsmama - Summer Open Sprint Triathlon (converted to duathlon due to weather) - May 22 - 1:34:23

Mel38 - Charleston Sprin Triathlon Series - May 22 - 1:31:07

Naughty Dingo - Madison Marathon - May 29 - 4:29:43

Realrellim - Bolder Boulder 10K - May 30 - 55:33

tjsmama - Bolder Boulder 10 K - May 30 - 57:13

doctorjen - Streator YMCA Memorial Day 5K - May 30 - 27:39

bec - Naperville Triathlon - June 12 - 1:51:24 

tjsmama - Loveland Lake to Lake Triathlon - June 25 - 3:40:16

Realrellim - Grand Park Run for Independence (5 miler, but a little short) - July 2 - 44:54

doctorjen - Streator Run for Glory 5K - July 2 - 26:27

Realrellim - Middle Park Half Marathon - July 9 -  2:00:25

memiles - Warrior Dash - July 16

Realrellim - Lookout Mountain Triathlon - July 23 - 1:42:39

tjsmama - Courage Classic 3 day bike ride, including a century - July 23-25

MotivatedMama - Beach to Beacon 10K - August 6

tjsmama - Ironman 70.3 Boulder - August 7 - 7:03:05

bec - Bangs Lake Multisport Festival (Olympic distance triathlon) - August 14 - 3:44:27 ( PR!)

doctorjen - Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 5K - August 14 - 26:37

Realrellim - Splash Mash Dash Triathlon - August 20 - 1:28:35

tjsmama - Splash Mash Dash Triathlon - August 20 - 1:23:51

2010 Results

#23 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 07:05 PM
lab

I'm subscribing this month so I can hopefully get motivated to up my mileage.  I have been horrible at stopping after the 3 mile mark.  I need to get back up into the 8-10 range.  Maybe it's the heat.... I don't know.  

Here's to you fabulous runners!

lisa

Trying to do the right thing with three kids and a hubby. 
ds20, dd18, ds16

#24 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 07:44 PM

alex~hug.gif Thinking of you.

rm~Yikes! goodvibes.gif for your DH!

real~Yep, we'll be in the same AG if I sign up. In triathlon, your age is as of Dec. 31. So I get to walk around all summer with a big fat 35 on my calf, when in fact, I will not be 35 for three more months! irked.giflol.gif

plady~In my defense, I was not schooling or training OR mothering while I was blogging. Summer break + taper + kid on a plane = blogging, apparently. orngtongue.gif

Thanks for all the kind words on the blog post, ladies! I hope to get part two up soon, but with my sister and her family heading this way for a week, we shall see!

Hard day at work today...it was a relatively easy morning, then all hell broke loose in the afternoon. Patients with altered mental status all over the place...one pulled out the IV access to her implanted port...we had to hold one down to put a tube down his nose. Just all kinds of craziness. I'm tired! But, no more work till next Wednesday. It's time for vacation! And, you know, a half-ironman. rolleyes.gif

Gaye, single mama to Tyler (5/06) and Baxter the labradoodle
surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#25 of 369 Old 08-01-2011, 10:02 PM

RM--praying. Also, the Porter Memorial Hospital in Valparaiso is decent if you need it. I went to school there (at the university, not the hospital).

mommajb-- I'm lol.gif about Charlotte in the jogger. I've already started getting R used to the idea that she will have outgrown the double jogger next year and will need to run or bike with me. She's a lightweight, but her head hits the canopy if it's folded at all. That, and I refuse to push a 7-1/2 yo in a jogger next summer. rolleyes.gif

Plady--glad you made it to the gym.

kerc--can you send me some muffins? :P I have zucchini and a muffin recipe, but at nearly 11 pm my house is still 80 degrees. No way I'm turning on the oven until it cools down.

zub-- grouphug.gif

tjsmama--eh, you'll still smoke me on the bike and place ahead of me anyhow. lol.gif

RR: biked 16ish miles, of which 6 were with the kids, some school supplies, and more groceries than I probably should have bought knowing that I had to bike them home. That didn't stop us from taking a short detour to watch the mall being torn down though. lol.gif Then I swam 1500m too, though by the end I was so tired I felt like I might have to walk the last lap rather than swim it.

The pest control people come tomorrow. Is it too much to hope that they'll bring a giant vacuum that will suck up all rats in the vicinity and take them away?

Lisa  caffix.gif and her wonderful girls: R (9) violin.gif &  J (3-3/4) coolshine.gif 
#26 of 369 Old 08-02-2011, 05:19 AM

zub ~ grouphug.gif love and healing to you.  I want to gently suggest waiting at least one cycle.  I got pregnant immediately after my m/c and ended up m/cing again.  My doctor said it was because the endometrial lining just wasn't thick enough yet after the first loss to sustain a second pregnancy.

RM ~ how's your husband doing???

lab ~ take all the motivation you need!!!!

mommajb ~ ditto on the 5 kids thing!  Don't be too hard on yourself.

RR ~ sadly, none, since I was coughing all night again. 

NRR ~ Today is crazy with camp and groceries, and the chiro and piano lessons, and open gymnastics.  Time to put on my soccer-mom hat, yet again.  Must go wake up my kids and get them ready to go!

#27 of 369 Old 08-02-2011, 05:25 AM

Moving and coping:  I'm a basket case every time we move. Whether I have two kids or no kids. I think it's highly personal. Eat more chocolate, run more and soon it will find a groove.

RM: I hope your dh is ok!

Muffin recipe is here

http://homespunliving.blogspot.com/2007/07/garden-goodness.html

I adore cherries. My dh, not so much. Left out cherries.

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
#28 of 369 Old 08-02-2011, 05:52 AM

Zub, hug2.gifcandle.gif

I'm so sorry, mama. Sending you lots of light and prayers and hugs. I echo JayGee's gentle suggestion (about waiting a cycle). It's very hard to do that... I did find that once I had a D&C with my miscarriages, the leveling out of the hormones helped some. The sadness didn't go away but that feeling of being under a heavy blanket did. Hugs, mama.

Mommajb, I am with you on the moving stress. We finally move in this weekend and I just find the whole thing extremely anxiety provoking. It's all good in the long run but the getting in, getting unpacked, getting settled...etc. is just so overwhelming. My stomach is in knots and I am very scatterbrained.

Not a great run this morning...my stomach is really bothering me and I have been terrible about avoiding gluten lately. I need to eat clean starting NOW. It really bothers me, I don't know why I do that. Stress and lack of motivation to find something for myself that works, I guess...

"Now bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible." (William Shakespeare -- Julius Caesar)

#29 of 369 Old 08-02-2011, 06:44 AM

Zub ~ I am so sorry.  I just want to hold you in person, bring you tea, and play with R so you can have time to rest and process.  <3

Jen - Mama to V (b. 2-18-09) and AJ (b. 10-9-11) Wife to DH

#30 of 369 Old 08-02-2011, 07:35 AM

Zub, I'm so sorry about the D&C, but I'm glad that you took control of the situation and went with the option that felt the best to you.  I'm thinking of you and hoping you find healing after this devastating experience.

mommajb, I'm always telling my kids "it's not a contest."  There are a thousand people I don't measure up to every day.  Try not to fixate on Jo, who is a superstar in many ways, and think instead about how amazing you are.  I hate moving and am a basket case whenever we do it.  I plan on staying in this house we're in now until I die, just to avoid moving.

Runningmommy, how is your DH now?  What a scary thing!  I hope he is feeling better and doctors were able to figure out what was going on with him.

Ah, I'm so glad it's August!  We survived DH's birthday, I made a ridiculous cake with two kinds of ice cream and fudge and candy in it.  We spent the day at the amusement park, then went out to dinner.  And then I turned the calendar page and took a deep breath.

This month we have very little scheduled.  DD's surgery is a week from today, and after that she'll have some serious restrictions on activity.  We'll be watching lots of TV and doing lots of puzzles and art projects, I guess.

I've finally started running with a neighbor, which is awesome.  She is a bit slower than me and doesn't do as many miles, but it's invaluable to have someone I know is standing on my porch at 7:15 in the morning.  Otherwise I just don't drag myself out of bed to run.  I'm in this routine now where I run with her, come home and shower, send DH off to work around 8, then go back to bed with the kids.  They often cuddle up with me in my bed and we nap until 10.  It's so awesome.  I feel like a bit of a slacker, but isn't the summer all about unscheduled time and lazing around?  This is what I tell myself when it's 11 and we're still in our pajamas.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page