Anyone do WWatchers? Online? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#1 of 273 Old 01-20-2012, 06:32 PM - Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: LOCATION, LOCATION
Posts: 5,839
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Ive done WW before and lost - and really need to get back to it.  Wondering if anyone has tried it online before

and if its harder that way?  Easier?  

 

Seems like a super great deal online.  I already have the point books (not the new power points) but Im pretty set.

 

Need to lose about 20lbs.......

 

Would love to find someone else doing it who would like to check in daily or weekly......

 

 

Thanks!

rainsmom is offline  
#2 of 273 Old 01-24-2012, 10:23 AM
 
Diyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Posts: 176
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I did WW online with an online daily accountability group and had great success.  Later I tried meetings and didn't find them helpful at all, partly because all the food suggestions I heard there didn't work with the food allergies we have in our home, and most involved processed foods that I prefer not to eat anyway.  Also, I didn't make personal connections with anyone at the meetings - I think it would have been much better if I had.


Married to C August 2007.  Son Ian born October 2008.  Son Owen born December 2010.  Daughter Naomi born October 2012.

Diyan is offline  
#3 of 273 Old 01-24-2012, 05:10 PM - Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: LOCATION, LOCATION
Posts: 5,839
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Yea - i know what u mean.

 

I started the meetings last night.  I live in a small town - so didnt know anyone there - most people were A LOT older than me, but nice.  The lady that ran it was really good, inspirational.

 

I dont eat processed foods either.......Really wish i had a friend that was doing it with me...

rainsmom is offline  
#4 of 273 Old 01-26-2012, 06:25 AM
 
*bejeweled*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi. wave.gif I'll join you. I've been looking for a new WW thread. I just joined online one week ago. I'm a total newbie to WW, so I'm on a learning curve, but it's going pretty good. The threads there are kinda overwhelming. So it's good to find this one. smile.gif

Me afro.jpg reading.gif Wife and Mom to modifiedartist.gif cat.gifdog2.gif.
*bejeweled* is offline  
#5 of 273 Old 01-26-2012, 09:23 PM - Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: LOCATION, LOCATION
Posts: 5,839
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Hey!  Great!  Are you going to meetings.....?

 

 

 

rainsmom is offline  
#6 of 273 Old 01-27-2012, 04:21 AM
 
*bejeweled*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi, I'm not doing meetings, just online. I started a week ago. smile.gif I can already feel my body composition shifting. No change on the scale yet, but I'm on a learning curve.

Have you started ?

Me afro.jpg reading.gif Wife and Mom to modifiedartist.gif cat.gifdog2.gif.
*bejeweled* is offline  
#7 of 273 Old 01-27-2012, 05:07 AM
 
Youngfrankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have been on and off WW for the past 9 years. (I just never seem to get it together and I had a baby or two in there).

 

I love the new plan.  Fruit is free!!!  I use the online.  I went to meetings for awhile several years ago but for me I either have to do it or not.

 

I used to have a very solid online group but it seems like FB made it dry up a lot. 

 

I love the plans and I think they're solid.


Mama to 4. winner.jpghomebirth.jpg
Youngfrankenstein is offline  
#8 of 273 Old 01-27-2012, 05:53 AM
 
*bejeweled*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm also loving the plan. Just the fact that I know that I can eat Fruit and Veggies for free. It feels right.


[quote name="Youngfrankenstein" url=I love the new plan.  Fruit is free!!! 

Me afro.jpg reading.gif Wife and Mom to modifiedartist.gif cat.gifdog2.gif.
*bejeweled* is offline  
#9 of 273 Old 01-27-2012, 01:23 PM
 
Youngfrankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

BTW, I haven't been to the WW message boards in years because they were horrible, bitchy, and completely nasty.

 

I do love http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums//forum.php

 

It's called Bootcamp Buddies

 

I hang out in the 100+ Club even though I don't have 100# to lose.  It's just where my friends are.


Mama to 4. winner.jpghomebirth.jpg
Youngfrankenstein is offline  
#10 of 273 Old 01-27-2012, 01:34 PM
 
*bejeweled*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi, I have a question---
Do you lose weight more quickly if you don't use up all of your weekly points?


Me afro.jpg reading.gif Wife and Mom to modifiedartist.gif cat.gifdog2.gif.
*bejeweled* is offline  
#11 of 273 Old 01-27-2012, 02:01 PM - Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: LOCATION, LOCATION
Posts: 5,839
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I just started on monday - and its hard right around 3pm when i get the munchies......  Other than that, its been ok.  

 

I just use the etools trackers online - the message boards didnt look like much - but i havent had time to really search out either.

 

I too feel the shift of weight......and ive been working out like crazy.  HOpe to lose 25-30lbs.....at least......

 

have no idea what to set my goal weight as - really want to make lifetime member so i dont have to pay anymore - that means going to meetings and maintaining a set goal for 6 weeks (within 5lbs)

 

I really hate to eat "franken-food" . people eat a lot of weird shit , like fake peanut butter that is powdered????  Im on WW group on Facebook - and they were talking about it

yesterday, that it tsstes like pnut butter, but super low in calories.......ewww

 

Im in to eating whole foods, healthy foods - the same as i eat now - so I can make realistic progress.......

 

anyway thats my deal - glad to have someone online i can talk to about it - bc Im really afraid of failure - and really really want to lose this weight!!!!!!!!

 

 

rainsmom is offline  
#12 of 273 Old 01-27-2012, 03:54 PM
 
Youngfrankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

No, long term, you really don't.  I truly, truly find that eating all available points is the best route.  Now if you're completely un-hungry, I would never force myself to eat.  I have lost very, very well eating all of my points each week.  If you lose on the lesser amount of points, I've heard it's harder to maintain because your body will get used to the little bit of food.


Mama to 4. winner.jpghomebirth.jpg
Youngfrankenstein is offline  
#13 of 273 Old 01-27-2012, 04:12 PM
 
*bejeweled*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngfrankenstein View Post

No, long term, you really don't.  I truly, truly find that eating all available points is the best route.  Now if you're completely un-hungry, I would never force myself to eat.  I have lost very, very well eating all of my points each week.  If you lose on the lesser amount of points, I've heard it's harder to maintain because your body will get used to the little bit of food.

Interesting. So you have lost very well eating all of your daily + all of your weekly each week? Pleeeease say "yes". lol.gif

Me afro.jpg reading.gif Wife and Mom to modifiedartist.gif cat.gifdog2.gif.
*bejeweled* is offline  
#14 of 273 Old 01-27-2012, 04:13 PM
 
*bejeweled*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rainsmom, there's no such thing as failure. Just try again the next day. thumb.gif

[quote name="rainsmom" url=anyway thats my deal - glad to have someone online i can talk to about it - bc Im really afraid of failure - and really really want to lose this weight!!!!!!!!


[/quote]


Me afro.jpg reading.gif Wife and Mom to modifiedartist.gif cat.gifdog2.gif.
*bejeweled* is offline  
#15 of 273 Old 01-27-2012, 04:17 PM
 
*bejeweled*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've been eating fat free cottage cheese + fruit at around 3:00. The other day it kept me full 'til 6:00.

Me afro.jpg reading.gif Wife and Mom to modifiedartist.gif cat.gifdog2.gif.
*bejeweled* is offline  
#16 of 273 Old 01-28-2012, 06:20 AM
 
Youngfrankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by *bejeweled* View Post


Interesting. So you have lost very well eating all of your daily + all of your weekly each week? Pleeeease say "yes". lol.gif


 

Absolutely!  And I usually eat the Activity Points I earn too.  When we're not OP (on plan) I think we eat way more than we think we do.  So when we're on this "diet" it seems like sooooo much food.  But really I think we are keeping track and eating less than we used to be.

 

I truly believe you should eat all of your points (again, taking your hunger into consideration, don't over-stuff yourself) and if you haven't lost anything in 4 weeks or so, you could reconsider that stance.  I'd be stunned if you didn't lose but there are always exceptions to the average and I won't say it's impossible.

 

I really think you should check out my link up above.  If you go to the 100+ Club (whether you have that much to lose or not) and tell them I sent you (user name is the same) they'll know you're my buddie and will answer every little question!!! smile.gif


Mama to 4. winner.jpghomebirth.jpg
Youngfrankenstein is offline  
#17 of 273 Old 01-28-2012, 07:15 AM
 
*bejeweled*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thank you! smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngfrankenstein View Post



 
Absolutely!  And I usually eat the Activity Points I earn too.  When we're not OP (on plan) I think we eat way more than we think we do.  So when we're on this "diet" it seems like sooooo much food.  But really I think we are keeping track and eating less than we used to be.

I truly believe you should eat all of your points (again, taking your hunger into consideration, don't over-stuff yourself) and if you haven't lost anything in 4 weeks or so, you could reconsider that stance.  I'd be stunned if you didn't lose but there are always exceptions to the average and I won't say it's impossible.

I really think you should check out my link up above.  If you go to the 100+ Club (whether you have that much to lose or not) and tell them I sent you (user name is the same) they'll know you're my buddie and will answer every little question!!! smile.gif


Me afro.jpg reading.gif Wife and Mom to modifiedartist.gif cat.gifdog2.gif.
*bejeweled* is offline  
#18 of 273 Old 01-28-2012, 09:53 PM - Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: LOCATION, LOCATION
Posts: 5,839
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I was looking back over my week - and I went over 2 nights - by 3 points.....

 

the rest of the week I didnt even use all my daily points - and i wasnt hungry.....? 

 

I think eating the POWER FOODS is what is making the difference for me.  More protein, fruits and veggies......less snacks - which is the culprit for me.  I really havent changed anything

about the way i eat - except for the snacking.  So hard too - since i have a 11 yr old and a husband with a sweet tooth!!  

 

Tonight i made them grilled cheese sandwiches.......and you know what - i didnt even crave one!!  I was happy with not having it - just thinking about losing this weight.....

 

 

i think im on to something!

rainsmom is offline  
#19 of 273 Old 01-29-2012, 03:24 AM
 
*bejeweled*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh MY! I have the same issues. I made DH and DD (age 9) grilled cheeses this week too! And I didn't have one myself. I ate chicken and veggies. Both of them have sweet tooths too and last night they were up late snacking on Reese's cups. dizzy.gif I had a tiny piece of one, and that's it. thumb.gif

I've been drinking a lot of chamomile tea and eating lots of cottage cheese and fruit. smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainsmom View Post

I was looking back over my week - and I went over 2 nights - by 3 points.....

the rest of the week I didnt even use all my daily points - and i wasnt hungry.....? 

I think eating the POWER FOODS is what is making the difference for me.  More protein, fruits and veggies......less snacks - which is the culprit for me.  I really havent changed anything
about the way i eat - except for the snacking.  So hard too - since i have a 11 yr old and a husband with a sweet tooth!!  

Tonight i made them grilled cheese sandwiches.......and you know what - i didnt even crave one!!  I was happy with not having it - just thinking about losing this weight.....


i think im on to something!

Youngfrankenstein likes this.

Me afro.jpg reading.gif Wife and Mom to modifiedartist.gif cat.gifdog2.gif.
*bejeweled* is offline  
#20 of 273 Old 01-29-2012, 03:25 AM
 
*bejeweled*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What have you been eating for breakfast?

Me afro.jpg reading.gif Wife and Mom to modifiedartist.gif cat.gifdog2.gif.
*bejeweled* is offline  
#21 of 273 Old 01-29-2012, 03:31 AM
 
*bejeweled*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ps---I think I passed on the grilled cheese once I knew how many points it was. yikes.gif I couldn't believe it.

Me afro.jpg reading.gif Wife and Mom to modifiedartist.gif cat.gifdog2.gif.
*bejeweled* is offline  
#22 of 273 Old 01-29-2012, 04:54 AM
 
Baby_Cakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 9,884
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi!

I'm doing WW online!! 

In fact, I lost all but 2 lbs of the baby weight within 5 months (I had about 35 to lose), and am ebf'ing so had to make sure I was eating enough.  I exercise as well, so that helps -- but I don't have time to do it every day (or even every week), and the weight has been coming off!

 

I found that if I didn't use the *weekly* points, it wasn't that big of a deal.  Some days I dipped in, some days I didn't, but I surely did NOT use all of my daily points AND weekly points.


Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
Baby_Cakes is offline  
#23 of 273 Old 01-29-2012, 04:54 AM
 
Baby_Cakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 9,884
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by *bejeweled* View Post

ps---I think I passed on the grilled cheese once I knew how many points it was. yikes.gif I couldn't believe it.


And peanut butter & jelly sammies!!  My goodness, so not worth 9-10 points!!


Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
Baby_Cakes is offline  
#24 of 273 Old 01-29-2012, 11:57 AM
 
Youngfrankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes View Post


I found that if I didn't use the *weekly* points, it wasn't that big of a deal.  Some days I dipped in, some days I didn't, but I surely did NOT use all of my daily points AND weekly points.


Here's where I'll disagree.  I don't think anyone should be stuffing their face past hunger to eat all of those points.  I just don't want people to be afraid to use them and feel more virtuous or like they will lose better if they don't.  We want a long-term, sustainable program which can include a grilled cheese or chocolate cake.  If we constantly deprive ourselves, it's much easier to jump ship at a weak moment. 

 

I solidly believe in this plan and I've seen it work for so many who can still eat fast food, have desserts and fit it all into the plan while learning a healthier day to day diet.

 


Mama to 4. winner.jpghomebirth.jpg
Youngfrankenstein is offline  
#25 of 273 Old 01-29-2012, 03:17 PM
 
Dmitrizmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 5,012
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Subbing in. 

 

I just joined WW 2 weeks ago. Doing in person meetings (allergic to having things auto charged to my cards!).  So far so good.  I'm eating my daily points, but hardly any of the flex points and feeling satisfied.  :)  I'd never done it before and I'm loving that I don't have "diet guilt".    I've got a long ways to go to my goal, but am solidly on the road with what I've lost the last two weeks.  I'm also not eating my activity points. at all. 

 

I have the challenge with my group in that they seem to be very into the reduced calorie, artificial, pre-packaged foods.  I'm not.  I do most of our cooking from scratch, so calculating points is interesting, but fun.

Youngfrankenstein likes this.

My family: me jog.gif, dh geek.gif, ds reading.gif (11), dd1 hearts.gif (9), and dd2 energy.gif(3).

Tout va s'arranger à la fin. Si elle ne fonctionne pas; ce n'est pas la fin.

Dmitrizmom is offline  
#26 of 273 Old 01-29-2012, 05:33 PM
 
*bejeweled*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I lost a pound this week. carrot.gifbanana.gif And that's with minimal exercise. I'm about to up my activity level.

Me afro.jpg reading.gif Wife and Mom to modifiedartist.gif cat.gifdog2.gif.
*bejeweled* is offline  
#27 of 273 Old 01-30-2012, 01:17 AM
 
Olma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sunny side of Brussels
Posts: 124
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi all, so glad I found you! I joined WW about 3 months ago here in Belgium and doing well so far. I lost about 10lb and I need to lose another 25-30.

This is my second time around, the first time I joined in 2003, I lost then 20lb but had to stop once I got pregnant. The new program is so much better, it is healthier and easier to follow. I don't feel as deprived as before or eating junk because is low in points.

My 'friends' now are lean meats and veggies and I try to eat my carbs no later than lunch time -- it helps lose a bit more this way.

 

Good luck to all and to leaner, healthier us!

 

 

Olma is offline  
#28 of 273 Old 01-30-2012, 08:09 AM
 
Dmitrizmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 5,012
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm upping my activity level further next week... signed up for kettlebell class and boot camp.... I'll be getting my butt kicked into shape 4 days a week. :)


My family: me jog.gif, dh geek.gif, ds reading.gif (11), dd1 hearts.gif (9), and dd2 energy.gif(3).

Tout va s'arranger à la fin. Si elle ne fonctionne pas; ce n'est pas la fin.

Dmitrizmom is offline  
#29 of 273 Old 01-30-2012, 08:31 AM
 
Ruthiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Feet in the mud, head in the clouds
Posts: 3,637
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)

Hello all!   May I jump in the waters with you?  

 

I am starting ww tomorrow.  I am 4 weeks postpartum and nursing, so taking it slow.  I have done ww in the past to lose baby weight and plan on spending the next few months losing about 50 pounds.  This is my last baby and I am really ready to get myself back in shape.  

 

I am going to do it on my own for now -- we are keeping expenses low, so I don't have the cash to pay for meetings right now.  I am familiar with the program, so I think this will work for me.  

 

My biggest hurdle is snacking -- I am home all day with a nursling and a bottomless appetite.  I really need to get in a habit of reaching for fruit and veggies and skip the toast and butter.  

 

Headed to the grocery store to stock the fridge with good stuff.  eat.gif

 

 


Frugal, food growing mama to my four loves

Ruthiegirl is offline  
#30 of 273 Old 01-30-2012, 08:43 AM
 
Baby_Cakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 9,884
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngfrankenstein View Post


Here's where I'll disagree.  I don't think anyone should be stuffing their face past hunger to eat all of those points.  I just don't want people to be afraid to use them and feel more virtuous or like they will lose better if they don't.  We want a long-term, sustainable program which can include a grilled cheese or chocolate cake.  If we constantly deprive ourselves, it's much easier to jump ship at a weak moment. 

 

I solidly believe in this plan and I've seen it work for so many who can still eat fast food, have desserts and fit it all into the plan while learning a healthier day to day diet.

 

 

Hmm, maybe what I said wasn't clear.  Just b/c I didn't doesn't mean you can't use all your points.  I'm just saying, go with hunger.  Some days you need to eat more.  Some days you don't.
 

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by *bejeweled* View Post

I lost a pound this week. carrot.gifbanana.gif And that's with minimal exercise. I'm about to up my activity level.


Woo hoo!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthiegirl View Post

Hello all!   May I jump in the waters with you?  

 

I am starting ww tomorrow.  I am 4 weeks postpartum and nursing, so taking it slow.  I have done ww in the past to lose baby weight and plan on spending the next few months losing about 50 pounds.  This is my last baby and I am really ready to get myself back in shape.  

 

I am going to do it on my own for now -- we are keeping expenses low, so I don't have the cash to pay for meetings right now.  I am familiar with the program, so I think this will work for me.  

 

My biggest hurdle is snacking -- I am home all day with a nursling and a bottomless appetite.  I really need to get in a habit of reaching for fruit and veggies and skip the toast and butter.  

 

Headed to the grocery store to stock the fridge with good stuff.  eat.gif

 

 


Hi!

 

Congrats on your new babe!

 

 

AFMe - With last weeks loss I'm down 25 lbs since I started WW the last week in September!  Woo hoo!

 


Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
Baby_Cakes is offline  
Reply

Tags
Fitness , Weight Management

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off