Team Weight Loss Challenge! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 74 Old 05-14-2012, 01:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My weight is 162.4, so a 1.4lb weight loss. Thats good - I suppose. I mean I know its good, and I know its the start of something - its just so frustrating. I used to be at my goal weight (after excerising and food changes) and then with all the meds I just ballooned, it feels sucky to have to work so hard for something I already achieved and could maintain before.

Lindsay: DS#1 (06/06) DD#1 (09/07) DS#2 (10/08) DD#2 (06/09). AND A BABY DUE NOVEMBER 2013

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 74 Old 05-15-2012, 07:42 AM - Thread Starter

Hi all: I really need everyone's weigh-ins from yesterday in order to update the chart. Thanks!

#63 of 74 Old 05-15-2012, 12:18 PM

So sorry. My internet was acting weird. Sadly, I did not lose. My weight is the same as last week. Sorry team. greensad.gif
#64 of 74 Old 05-17-2012, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopefulmama View Post

So sorry. My internet was acting weird. Sadly, I did not lose. My weight is the same as last week. Sorry team. greensad.gif

No worries! It sometimes takes time. Peace!

Joyful mama of 3.
#65 of 74 Old 05-17-2012, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermontgirl View Post

No worries! It sometimes takes time. Peace!

Thanks so much! It's been a very stressful few weeks and I know I've not been eating as well as I need to. Still exercising though.

#66 of 74 Old 05-20-2012, 09:15 AM

Hi fellow mamas! Sorry for the late check-in...so last week there was no loss, but no gain either thumb.gif I stayed the same at 133 lbs. I had a few indulgences eat.gifsince we celebrated Mother's day and our 2 year anniversary stillheart.gif . This week however, I lost 1 lb, so I'm down to 132. *sigh* It's gonna be a busy week at work, so I have no idea how I'm going to make some time to work out.

Have an awesome week everyone, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!thumbsup.gif

Hispanic hola.gifmama to my beautiful toddler princess(3/11)dust.gif and wife to the most loving man I know(5/8/10) flowersforyou.gif. We believe in yeahthat.gif winner.jpg femalesling.GIF familybed1.gif gd.gif goorganic.jpg delayedvax.gif.

#67 of 74 Old 05-20-2012, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiyt View Post

My weight is 162.4, so a 1.4lb weight loss. Thats good - I suppose. I mean I know its good, and I know its the start of something - its just so frustrating. I used to be at my goal weight (after excerising and food changes) and then with all the meds I just ballooned, it feels sucky to have to work so hard for something I already achieved and could maintain before.

poiyt- I understand your frustration. Many years ago I lost 20 lbs, but it was no easy task at all. It took a lot of effort and a few tears. After I had lost the lbs, it was so easy to maintain my ideal weight. But now, it's been over year since I gave birth and it's been so hard to feel truly motivated to lose weight again. The first year of dd's life wasn't easy for me. I had pp depression and had to go back to work when she was 4 months. This time around, will cost me twice as much effort as the 1st time.

My point is, don't feel discouraged. That's why all of us are here, losing weight together and rooting for each other. Like teresa said, any loss is still a loss!!! you'll get there, just be patient. hugs to you mama! 

Hispanic hola.gifmama to my beautiful toddler princess(3/11)dust.gif and wife to the most loving man I know(5/8/10) flowersforyou.gif. We believe in yeahthat.gif winner.jpg femalesling.GIF familybed1.gif gd.gif goorganic.jpg delayedvax.gif.

#68 of 74 Old 05-21-2012, 05:36 AM

176.5 today. 2.5 loss, yay!

Mama to a little man who arrived early on 7/18/10! DS2 due in October 2013.

#69 of 74 Old 05-21-2012, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieLittle View Post

176.5 today. 2.5 loss, yay!

Go PixieLittle! So happy for you.

I am 148 today. I lost 2 pounds.

Joyful mama of 3.
#70 of 74 Old 05-21-2012, 03:04 PM

Way to go ladies! My weight today...174.
#71 of 74 Old 05-21-2012, 04:46 PM - Thread Starter

Ladies: my intentions were pure, but I'm going to have to pack it in. I'm juggling too many things right now and managing the forum is not something I can keep up with. I'm so sorry. I'm happy to still weigh in though I don't expect to see much weight loss for me, so I don't want to bring down the team. Perhaps, a reorganization of the teams? Both me and rcr are now off purple. Good luck to the rest of you! You're doing great!!!

#72 of 74 Old 05-22-2012, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresaresa View Post

Ladies: my intentions were pure, but I'm going to have to pack it in. I'm juggling too many things right now and managing the forum is not something I can keep up with. I'm so sorry. I'm happy to still weigh in though I don't expect to see much weight loss for me, so I don't want to bring down the team. Perhaps, a reorganization of the teams? Both me and rcr are now off purple. Good luck to the rest of you! You're doing great!!!

Oh dear. We were already small. Now what ladies?

Joyful mama of 3.
#73 of 74 Old 05-22-2012, 03:11 PM

Ladies, I noticed your predicament and I just wanted to throw out there that we started another challenge as of monday the 21st (yesterday).  Since you all weighed in yesterday anyways, if you wanted to merge on over with us we would love to have you.  If you want to join us, come on over and post your weight and such sooner rather than later so Milk8shake can assign you to a team!

Married to the love of my life partners.gif (career navy), and Mama to 2 amazing little ladies - K~ (03/2009)blahblah.gif and M~ (01/2011)biggrinbounce.gif always to wish I had gotten to know our little ones lost angel1.gif angel1.gif angel1.gif   Reconfiguring my career track and working hard to keep my sanity through it all . . .

homebirth.jpgbfinfant.gifsaynovax.gifcd.gif  homeschool.gif 

#74 of 74 Old 05-23-2012, 08:39 AM

Thanks. I am joining up!

Joyful mama of 3.

Tags
Weight Management

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page