Symptoms... help needed thank you - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 09-18-2012, 04:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

http://i48.tinypic.com/20gxt0n.jpg

Hello. I'm 22 female. I had my period the 3rd to the 10th of september, during that time I've been dizzy, nauseas, tired and sleeping alot during the afternoons. I also have trouble eating alot... and tomatoes is the only thing that sometimes help me, and also candy for the dizzyness... I pasted a photo of my belly.. Sometimes I drink stoney ginger beer to feel better, I wait to burp. I also was constipated, but I drank movicol for 4 days twice. And I'm not constipated anymore. I sometimes feel off balance, and sometimes I can't finish a sentence because I feel nausea and I stop in mid speach. I've been feeling this way for the past 1 and a half week... HElp would be appreaciated, my invisible and white dicharge started directly after my period... I also weigh 87 kilos, also some products taste change when eating it... like a tomato would taste like litchi, and water would taste sweet. I also had tender breasts, two months ago my stomach itched, yesterday my stomach felt stretched at the left side, I also had pain in the left side and had an panado achepill that very same hour.  I have lots of stretchmarks.  

#2 of 2 Old 09-18-2012, 09:46 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I just took one of the medication to stop nausea. :) This product withstands out of 10 pills of 50mg... Who has tried it before, its almost like Valium only less in to making someone fall asleep. I am also taking nasal spray for canola hay fever in the morning FLOMIST. I'm starting to feel better. I'm all of a sudden have my hunger back. :) It's called MEDAZINE-T Tablets. I only took 1 of 50 mg. I'm also afraid at night, becuase My dizzy spells, caused me to see spots infront of my eyes and so I slept with the light on for 2 hours and put it off and slept with the light off at 11pm. 

Tags
Fitness

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page