Weight Watchers Support - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 12-12-2012, 11:33 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Anyone else doing or wanting to start Weight Watchers?  I know it is a pay-for program, but there are a lot of resources out there to do it free on the web as well.  I am almost 4 weeks postpartum and not yet cleared for exercise, but still wanting to work on being healthier.  I ate really well during the pregnancy, but since I have been recovering from the baby I have been eating poorly.  I think Weight Watchers would help me get back on track, especially since the Points Plus system is so fruit/veggie focused.

Is anyone else doing the WW program?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 12-16-2012, 05:58 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

I love the fruit/veggie focus of weight watchers.  I know last week they added some new dimensions to Weight Watchers but I wasn't able to attend that meeting.  For me, the meetings are the key for support. Tracking what I eat is also very important. Then the exercise component. Are you breast feeding? I know that requires a different approach to weight loss so you can still provide enough food for your little one. Weight Watchers has added points for mothers who are breast feeding.

Right now I am losing weight so that I can be my best to try and get pregnant.  Hopefully you find the right mix of healthy eating and healthy living to lose the weight you want to and take care of your little ones.

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!

Tags
Weight Management

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page