No foolin'! Dingos are running through April! - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-23-2013, 10:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

sparkle, when all this becomes even just the tiniest bit funny, I want to sit down and laugh hysterically with you over it.

I got the apartment. thumb.gif This should facilitate weekly runs with Reb, as I think we're very few miles apart.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2013, 12:53 PM

I can see it in neon lights: the Jo and Reb Reunion Tour.

I always loved reading your joint race reports, so am already looking forward to it orngbiggrin.gif

Feeling very worn down today; but made it to my yoga class at lunch, and am feeling much better now that the sun is shining here today

Callie, mom to Nora (12/7/05)
Old 04-23-2013, 01:17 PM

LOL ---> reunion tour: Jo and Reb!  Was the last with jen out in california?

It is a beautiful day here in Ice Station Zebra! Melting snow, blue skies and nice warm(ish) temperatures. I think I might start my seeds today, LOL. I'm also due for a bike ride, but I'm in the middle of work stuff right now. On the other hand, I got a lot of s**t done this morning. WOOT me.

I'll report back on whether the run or bike ride actually happens.

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
Old 04-23-2013, 01:54 PM

Jo, my first thought on reading about you and Reb running the Fox Cities was, "Oh boy! I can't wait to read the race report!" You both write the funniest, best RRs out there!

It's pouring rain here. My Mom and Dad are visiting from NH so we spent the morning at the Missouri History Museum. No running planned until they return to NH on Saturday. I only get a week with them per year, and I'm not wasting that!

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
Old 04-23-2013, 02:43 PM

Sparkle hug2.gif

Jo and Reb! Woot!

Me: irked.gif

"Now bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible." (William Shakespeare -- Julius Caesar)

Old 04-23-2013, 05:09 PM

joy.gifJo & Reb!!!

I am posting from my new computer. Hooray for a real keyboard and screen!

RR- Sunday climbing followed by a 12 hour day shift yesterday. I read recently that nurses walk an average of 8km during a 12 hour shift. Yesterday certainly felt like it.

JayGee, have a lovely visit with your parents.

Thispath, I managed only bits of sporadic running before kids turned 1. After one, I found them much more bribe-able for the stroller. I have a chariot for bikes and runs, and a jogger with a wheel that can be fixed and have used both quite a bit. I've also done some track workouts with kids playing in the middle of the track, laps around a playground and various other creative strategies to make it work. My four year old can do 2-3km on her bike at a decent pace so we do occasional bikes while I run. Add in a trip to the park in the middle and it's something... I've been known to throw lifejackets on the kids and swim "laps" along the length of the beach while they play in the sand, too.

Off to catch up on all the work I post-poned while computerless...

"Guess what? It's a magical world. And when I sing, my songs are in it."
Madly in love with my 7 and 4 year old daughters

Old 04-23-2013, 07:23 PM

I do have a double jogger. It's probably over 50 lbs and together my DCs are over 50 lbs, so that's 100 lbs of pushing. I'm not in the greatest shape but since DD is only 8 months, it's probably best to start with a brisk walk while I get my butt in gear.

I did get out for a run today! I usually plan a route and then run it but today I just went out and almost did 5km which is good for me since it'll take me some time to get back in it.

I am considering a gym membership too. Hopefully I'll be able to swing it with my new budget because the nice days only last a few months out of the year.

And I guess I'll also have to realize that I can't do it all so I should be happy with what I can.

Sorry, no personals, but hoping to get to know you all better as time goes on. BTW, are any of you Canadians?
Old 04-23-2013, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thispathisme View Post

I do have a double jogger. It's probably over 50 lbs and together my DCs are over 50 lbs, so that's 100 lbs of pushing.
As long as you stay on fairly level ground it's not as hard as it sounds. Also, I've found that even though the strollers may feel heavy to put in my trunk, they don't feel heavy to push. Mostly I notice the weight when I've got some serious uphill going on--which in Denver, is reasonably often. I feel no shame in walking the hills or asking my oldest to jog up the hill with me. Anyhow, it's that or the gym or a home treadmill or running at potentially crazy early or late hours while someone can watch your children. I've found if I make peace with the solutions I choose, it makes it easier than wishing for the ideal (running solo at times of my choosing).

Yay Team Jo & Reb!

Perhaps Team Tjsmama and Realrellim should try to get together next week if it doesn't snow for the first time in two months.... (or we can get together for coffee instead....)

Going to head to the gym for yet another stationary bike ride tonight. R did have a stomach bug but has recovered. I'm holding my breath and praying for everyone else to stay healthy.

Lisa  caffix.gif and her wonderful girls: R (9) violin.gif &  J (3-3/4) coolshine.gif 
Old 04-23-2013, 09:00 PM

I'm a Canadian (west coaster) and Shanti is our Ontario Dingo.

real forgets to mention that she's ridiculously tough, so runs hills with the stroller that most people would run away from. I always give myself extra credit for runs pushing a kid.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:15 AM

[quote name="MelW" url="/community/t/1380870/no-foolin-dingos-are-running-through-april/180#post_17338644"real forgets to mention that she's ridiculously tough, so runs hills with the stroller that most people would run away from. I always give myself extra credit for runs pushing a kid.[/quote]
lol.gif I'm really not. A lot of days it just boils down to something like "if you're going to get this 5M tempo run done you have to tough it out."

I'd say it helps that my kids are on the small side (my 8yo has yet to hit 40 lbs; my 3yo just weighed in at 24), but they got their genetic material from me so.... If I run with the double jogger this year--not my plan but it might happen--either R will get out and run the hills with me or I'll likely be walking up them. She's big enough now that the plan is for her to run/jog/walk with me so she's ready for our 5-miler this summer.

Lisa  caffix.gif and her wonderful girls: R (9) violin.gif &  J (3-3/4) coolshine.gif 
Old 04-24-2013, 01:36 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)

thispathisme - what part of Canada do you live in?

We should collect all of those great run reports that Jo and Reb used to post. Best internet reading EVER!!

Nic - hug2.gif

I updated on the yahoo group. Really sorry if it was TMI.

Yesterday was shorts and t-shirt weather. Right now it is snowing. I am so done with winter, among other things. I need a weather boost or something to kick me into gear again. I have lots of interest in my yarn but I can't seem to get myself organized enough to properly update my Etsy shop or market to the LYS's that have expressed interest. For now it is all piling up in my dining room - I need to get it out of here! That will be my goal for this week - etsy shop full, yarn delivered to the 2 local stores, samples in the mail to other shops. I need to go to the post office anyway with my reveal package for my SS love.gif

Old 04-24-2013, 01:44 PM

I'm in Ontario as well.

The jogger does move easily once it's set up, but moving it from place to place is a little difficult because of its weight. Walking with both DCs was totally doable, just a little annoying with the constant adjustments to go the direction I want since the front wheel doesn't swivel. It's raining again today so I'm not going to get out for a run like I'd hoped.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:28 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I have always viewed pushing a jogging stroller as equivalent to running hills.  If you are running uphill constantly, it will take longer to get up to running consistently.  Mix in walk breaks liberally, slowly cutting down the frequency and duration of the walk breaks each week.  If you are not getting a full night's sleep, recovering from having a baby, nursing, pushing a huge stroller, and responsible for your kids' well-being 24-7, be sure to be gentle with yourself.  Don't expect to get up to running great distances all at once.  

The dingo way is to get out the door consistently with a promise to yourself of at least getting around the block, and do what your body can do that day.

Brrrrrrr.  It dropped to the 40s throughout today.  At least the soccer practice (moved to 3 miles away from walking distance) and the soccer game (25 miles away in heavy traffic) are both canceled.  Now to deal with 3 separate violations of DD's IEP in the last week.  irked.gif  I'm discovering that this is the season where teachers start to behave badly as they realize the kid's not fixed yet.  Yeah, the accommodations and interventions are in place for a reason.  Please don't cut the kid at the knees by ignoring them because you "don't see a problem," then retaliate when the problem crops back up.

Old 04-24-2013, 03:23 PM

Quote:

Walking with both DCs was totally doable, just a little annoying with the constant adjustments to go the direction I want since the front wheel doesn't swivel.
That's good for running though. A swivel wheel has to be locked for running otherwise. If you're finding that the stroller doesn't steer in a straight line, try adjusting how the front wheel is sitting (usually by loosening it and then twisting it every so slightly in one direction) and that should take care of it. A lot of times I just need to pull gently to one direction on the handle and that's enough for a slight curve too.

JayGee--I saw this story and thought of you. Apparently voters everywhere don't know what they're thinking. http://www.9news.com/news/world/332369/347/Newtown-budget-with-extra-school-security-rejected

Old 04-25-2013, 12:21 PM

Thinking of you, Shanti.

RR- A short run to and from the coffee shop this morning with my oldest on her bike. I wisely decided to take a challenging math lesson to a public place to keep us both on our best non-whining behaviour. Mostly she worked through it independently while I edited an exam.

NRR- Another week of insanity booked ahead- my husband got in on a cancellation for minor surgery this afternoon, CPR recert and teaching for me tomorrow, a 12 hour day shift on Saturday, Sunday for "rest" then I'm solo parenting next week while hubby is out of town. My cousin arrives from London for a 48 hour visit on Monday, we have three violin/fiddle lessons and events plus a 12 hour night shift booked on Wednesday.

Old 04-25-2013, 07:59 PM

MelW, I hope between your insanity weeks that you get some seriously relaxing weeks. That does not sound like fun to me.

We spent all day yesterday with the HSers as a school group at the waterpark. I think too much fun was possibly had. Moms riding the scary rides. Lots of screaming. Of course everyone is burned crisp. And we're about to wake the sleepers here to head out on a fishing boat for the morning. BIL's final day with us.

In other news, deposit is down on the apartment and plane tickets have been purchased. Itinerary and driver's phone number are in my inbox. We fly out May 30. And as an indication of how much better this school year has been than last, I am feeling little pangs of discomfort as I we prepare to leave friends here for the long summer away.

Bec, you ready?! Go, Mama!

RR for me? Well, Reb sent me a couch-to-half training plan, so I suppose I will take a look at that later and try to build a plan around it. Should be on the road again tomorrow morning early, and may actually use the gym and TM if the heat and humidity are too bothersome. There will be that month in the middle of training when I have to run in the middle of the night only, but we'll just work with what we have. 

It's weekend here. Love to my Dingoes.

Old 04-26-2013, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geofizz View Post

I have always viewed pushing a jogging stroller as equivalent to running hills.  If you are running uphill constantly, it will take longer to get up to running consistently.  Mix in walk breaks liberally, slowly cutting down the frequency and duration of the walk breaks each week.  If you are not getting a full night's sleep, recovering from having a baby, nursing, pushing a huge stroller, and responsible for your kids' well-being 24-7, be sure to be gentle with yourself.  Don't expect to get up to running great distances all at once.  

Now to deal with 3 separate violations of DD's IEP in the last week.  irked.gif  I'm discovering that this is the season where teachers start to behave badly as they realize the kid's not fixed yet.  Yeah, the accommodations and interventions are in place for a reason.  Please don't cut the kid at the knees by ignoring them because you "don't see a problem," then retaliate when the problem crops back up.

Wise words on running with little ones and banghead.gif on the school stuff.  

Opening night here and off to a good start, dh found out he passed the bar exam last night at midnight.  I'm so excited for a little down time!

Peace out Dingos!

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

Old 04-26-2013, 12:33 PM

Well, I did it! Today's a beautiful day. Packed the kids in the jogger, which was a workout on its own since DD barely slept last night and then cried all morning every time I put her down to try and get ready. Great tips from you all. I decided instead of going for a run, we would go to the community centre. Mentally having a destination in mind and not thinking I'm going for a run helped me. I only did 2.75km in just under 20 minutes but I feel good about it. I kept thinking of real and her profile pic and realized she must have picked her name because she's got to be the real deal running those miles pushing two kiddos.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:04 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

That's great, thispath!  You're right, a destination and working the run into an errand are great strategies.  We've got a dingo (she no longer posts here, but once a dingo, always a dingo) who used to have the moniker "runs with chicken."  She needed a chicken and needed a run, so she ran to the grocery store, and ran home carrying the chicken!

I got new shoes yesterday.   Adidas.  I'm skeptical, but the Brooks have been less and less satisfying lately.  I miss my Defyance 3s.

And drum roll:

1 more PT appointment and I'm DONE.  Tuesday I go for my long-term maintenance plan, probably with a healthy dose of more scolding on sleeping, sitting, standing, walking, and running wrong.  At least yesterday I was told that I don't stand as wrong as I used to.  Progress.

Old 04-26-2013, 04:17 PM

Thispath, Way to go! clap.gif

Plady, What a relief! Bar is behind you and the show is on! So wish I was closer to take you out and celebrate afterwards. Tell dh I said Congrats. Have fun tonight! thumbsup.gif

Geo, way to stick to the pt. Almost done! thumb.gif

MelW, Yikes, what a week! Keep calm... namaste.gif

Jo, Wow, good stuff going on. HS friends, almost done with school, 1/2 marathon training, $ down on an apt, and a bit of sadness to be leaving... I'm just so happy for you biggrinbounce.gif

Shanti, I really want to see your Etsy store so will you please, please post a link here?
praying.gif

RR: Getting in my run 3xweek, bits of yoga, and some weights. This is good. It's still perfect running weather here so I'm trying not to think about the run and just think about taking advantage of the weather.

NRR: School is winding down for us, too. I can hardly believe how much we've accomplished this year. I mean, it was ambitious and I didn't know if I could pull it off w/o compromising everyone's insanity and with a love for learning intact. I think we did it. For the last 2 weeks, I've been deep into researching Science choices for next year. We are going to do Chemistry in the Fall and possibly a light Physics in the Spring, depending on how the Chemistry goes. Anyway, I've been deeeeeeeeep in research and discussion groups and doing lots of soul-searching about what I can handle Science-wise and what I have to let go of. It's been really, really hard. To figure this out, I've charted the next 6 years of ds1's education working backwards from university requirements with programs I think he will like to where he is now. It's truly been a TON of research and I'm just bleary-eyed and headachy from it all.

In other news, ds1 has passed me up height-wise. (Rather than eye level) Ds2 has passed me up weight-wise. I'm living in a house of mammoth-men. They all think I'm small. biglaugh.gif

And, sorry to be a downer, but I read the long road to healing of the survivors of the Boston Marathon and had a big, long cry while I ran. I had this song playing in my head: I'm Alive, which is a cool fusion of country/rock by Dave Matthews and Kenny Chesney. So I sang to myself, cried and ran. Not really cathartic considering... sorry to be a downer... I just don't know who else to talk to about it... Anyway, if you need a song to jump start some shedding of tears, this is it...

ETA: Oh and in nature news: today while running I saw a speckled kingsnake about 4' long. Yesterday - and this was super cool for us - there was a gorgeous, adult bald eagle eating roadkill right in the middle of our country road next to a creek. We were so surprised by its beauty, its size and by how long we just stared at each other that we turned around and went back, whipping out all of our photography devices. Again, he stayed in the road while we inched closer until we got just a few feet away when it picked up its prey, then dropped it and continued to fly. We did this 3 times and were late to music lessons but bald eagle sightings like this are rare for us so it was worth it!

Homeschool Planet http://planethomeschool.net
Old 04-26-2013, 08:26 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realrellim View Post

Perhaps Team Tjsmama and Realrellim should try to get together next week if it doesn't snow for the first time in two months.... (or we can get together for coffee instead....)
Totally! PM or text me...I work early in the week and might ski Wed, but have Th/Fr open!
Quote:

The jogger does move easily once it's set up, but moving it from place to place is a little difficult because of its weight. Walking with both DCs was totally doable, just a little annoying with the constant adjustments to go the direction I want since the front wheel doesn't swivel. It's raining again today so I'm not going to get out for a run like I'd hoped.
What real said on the front wheel. I was pretty skeptical about the fixed wheel before I started using it, but it really is easier. If it's not rolling straight, it needs to be adjusted. You get used to needing to pop a wheelie for turns pretty fast! Good for you for getting out there and getting started!

I've been reading along, but it has been busy. Three nights of work, then an hour+ drive each way to my conference last night and then again today. Tomorrow morning, we're doing the March of Dimes March for Babies with a team from work, then my 10 mile race on Sunday, two more nights of work, maybe skiing... dizzy.gif Work was super busy this week, too. Great patients, and I loved what I was doing, but I barely had time to breathe, let alone do anything else... The conference was good, too, but I am wiped out now, and I still have to race this weekend!

Somewhat exciting news...I got confirmation that I'll be orienting to labor probably this fall! Not so exciting...all the classes I have to take in preparation. yikes.gif Basic dysrhythmias, advanced cardiac life support, external fetal monitoring...oy.

Gaye, single mama to Tyler (5/06) and Baxter the labradoodle
surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

Old 04-26-2013, 10:21 PM

thispath--that's the best way to do it. Just go, preferably with a destination in mind--the library, park, rec center. Also, on hard runs my mantra became "at least it's not the treadmill." wink1.gif

Geo--glad to hear you don't stand wrong anymore. Any word on breathing and blinking? wink1.gif

lofty--I think my head would be spinning after all the education research too! Nice job!

tjsmama--woohoo! I'll PM you. smile.gif Good luck on the races!

RR: walked a couple miles at the zoo today but no real exercise otherwise. This weekend I'm supposed to do 24. I'm torn between wanting the bragging rights and thinking it's overkill.

Yesterday's 10M included 8 at tempo pace. J decided to come in the stroller for the first 4 miles. Needless to say, I did not hit tempo pace when I was running uphill, but I was able to make up the time going downhill before hitting the uphill stretch back home. She'd gotten chilly and wanted the stroller cover but fell asleep instead (it was a post-dinner run...also not great for speedwork) so I figured I'd leave her with DH. Instead, she woke up and I hung around to nurse her and then had to get up the motivation to finish the remaining 6. I didn't want to get on the treadmill or do the gym's indoor track but was fighting the usual demons about running in the dark. Eventually I decided to just run along a reasonably busy main road on the edge of my neighborhood. It's well-lit, there are plenty of cars (even at 10 at night) and restaurants and such. The first part was easy: I got the average pace back down to my tempo goal and I was thinking that missing last week's tempo hadn't hurt me...and then I turned around and realized I'd been running slightly downhill for the last two miles. Aha. After that, it was a never-ending struggle to keep it at tempo pace. I actually stopped the Garmin to walk up one hill that was kicking my behind. Bleh. My only consolation is that taper starts next week.

Old 04-26-2013, 10:54 PM - Thread Starter

Just ponied up my $$$ for NYC. Sigh...no hurricanes, or other disasters (natural or man-made) this year, puhleeze...

surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

Old 04-27-2013, 08:55 AM

What race would you guys suggest in the USA where laying out at a nice sandy beach could happen too. Any time of the year, as long as it is bathing suit, swimming outdoors weather.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:15 PM

Tjsmama, fingers crossed for an awesome NY trip. You have to pay again?! Did they reimburse last year's $$ ?

real, have a great taper!

RR- Bootcamp last night was another quad killer. Lunge walking with weighted bar is a special kind of torture. I must be a bit stronger since I'm managing stairs a better today than last Saturday.

NRR- Hubby's surgery went well. He's managing kids solo today while I work. And at 3pm I got a lunch break, so I just might survive the rest of my shift smile.gif

Old 04-27-2013, 09:37 PM - Thread Starter

Yep, had to pay again. They gave you three options: full refund OR guaranteed entry (that you have to pay for) to the NY 1/2 mary OR guaranteed entry (that you have to pay for) for 2013, 2014, or 2015. Well, if you're local and can do the NYRR 9+1 (run 9 of their races, volunteer at 1) or are fast enough to qualify, then you could take the refund and still get in. If you're slow and far away, and it's a bucket list race that you really want to do, you have to suck it up and pay twice. And it's not like it's a cheap race, either...this race is going to end up costing me >$500 just in entry fees. That doesn't even cover the trip to NYC (twice). Sigh. It better be a freaking awesome race. orngtongue.gif

Off to bed...10 miler in the morning. This is gonna be painful...

Old 04-28-2013, 01:17 AM

Wow, Gaye. I'm with you--this better be awesome! (I really hope it is awesome.)

Bec, congratulations on finishing your second marathon! I hope you're back to feeling great in no time!

Lofty, the running through snakes is too much. On HSing, you sound like one of the most thoughtful and competent HSing moms ever. I wish I had the vision to put stuff together for my two, but I am just not in that headspace. Even just thinking about what they want to do in life...they seem to have as much direction and vision as their parents, I am afraid. So, we will just focus on teaching them many things, and I just hope they figure out how to synthesize it into a happy life someday. We will keep working on French and Arabic over the summer. I do want them to have an easier time with language study next year. I think we will also read lit classics with audio accompaniment. This really seems to help dd.

10km yesterday morning and I am notably less sore this time than I was last week. I have a very long way to go in order to get back into decent running shape, but hey. This is the year I turn 40, so why not?

Dh is experiencing some negative side effects from not exercising for too long; he has asked me to drag him out to the gym for the next month. That is going to have to happen evenings, so I am now going to have an evening workout of some sort, and figure out how to do my morning runs and walks and also an evening workout. Not worried. I think it's a good opportunity to do either weights or yoga in the evenings, and just get out and run in the mornings. Kids will swim. Should make for a good month, as we also finish up school work and pack for summer. Dh is hoping to establish a new habit in these 4-5 weeks and maintain it over summer.

Time also for me to get out and start using my paper planner. Lots to organize and keep track of, all of a sudden.

Old 04-28-2013, 05:55 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)

loftmama - I will post a link today or tomorrow to my Etsy shop.

Dingoes - you all blow me away. I will reply in the yahoo group as soon as I can find a few minutes alone to post.

There is a robin who is determined to get into our kitchen, it seems. he sits on the window ledge and pecks at the window for hours each day!

Old 04-28-2013, 08:16 PM

Shanti, I'll bet the robin is determined to peck that annoying robin he sees in the window! We love you, btw.

Went to the gym with dh and showed him the TM. Of course he hates the TM, so there is a normal streak in there. He says, "The only good thing is that you have no choice but to keep going." Pretty much. Then he did a steam. The whole point is to ease him into a little exercise, and day one is done. I ran/walked 2.5mi on the TM next to his, and I realize that the TM at the gym has its place in my attempt to get running again. It should help me increase my speed.

Dd completed science for the year yesterday. Tomorrow she will finish science, and history on Wednesday. Since she is the needier of my students, this works to free up my schedule this final month. And dh gets excited when he sees me exercising a lot--it has the effect of making him very encouraging of my efforts.

There is also a heavy emphasis on crosstraining (yes, that kind) blush.gif before we split for the summer. Wears this mama out.

Old 04-28-2013, 08:56 PM

Jooj - woo hooo crosstraining Mama!

Shanti - much love coming your way...... I am thinking of you every day

thispath - no ideas on the race, but when you find it, let us know! That sounds great!

I am hopelessly behind in dingoland, I'm afraid to say. Between my parents' visit, the school book fair and our Spring Fling last week, I barely had time to breathe, nevermind run. The parental visit was okay. DS asked me today why my Mom always thinks I'm wrong. It hurts when your kids see their grandparents treating their parent with disrespect. My Mom and Dad are both so sure their ways, opinions, thoughts and ideas are the right ones that they never hesitate to cut down anyone who things differently. Unfortunately, DH usually bears the brunt of this, but I caught a bit of it myself this week. Sigh. At least DH and I got a fun night out together while my parents put the kids to bed last Wednesday. How nerdy are we? We got a pitcher of beer and played Scrabble on the iPad at our local bar!

Tomorrow starts with a run, and then I spend the rest of the day writing a grant that is due at noon on Tuesday. Nothing like the last minute.

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)

Tags
Fitness
User Tag List