Running toward an early spring (we hope)! The February 2014 Dingo thread - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-11-2014, 09:09 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
JG - absolutely on the pain/depression relationship. I think its actually a feedback loop, and one can start the other or vice-versa. I have had the experience this year, when the D has been really awful, of my aches and pains hurting a lot more. Its so weird. Is there any way you can put your energy (ha ha) into some other activity, like, for good. Could you possibly say, I wont be a runner anymore, I'm going to focus on cycling/pilates/yoga/weights/??? I know your exercise regiment is limited by what's going on with your body and I cant remember the specifics (am I right that cycling bothers something?). It sounds like there is still a hope that you will come back to running in a more serious way, and that grieving the loss of it may not have fully happened (I mean, it never fully does, but there are stages of acceptance and maybe you havent processed it enough yet?) I know I spent a long time working really hard to get myself back to running, and I was in constant pain and was so sad all the time about the loss. But at some point I just couldnt fight it anymore and decided I wouldnt run anymore and pay attention to what I could do. Im a broken record so I'll shut it, but you know what I mean? What's the status physically at this point? I wonder too if you feel some pressure by Dh to be the energetic, active athlete you always were and as life takes turns you didnt expect, I wonder if your imagined view of yourself through his eyes is making you feel even more down about where you are (mentally and physically). I put enough pressure on myself, and I suspect you, as a Dingo, do too. It would be very hard if I imagined that pressure coming from Dh. I think I would crawl into bed and not want to get out ... hug.gif

Real - yeah, there's a lot of Foucault in education theory (the whole prison industrial complex model of schooling), which is ok, b/c I love him. But Im just not in the mood lol.gif

NRR: IRB may actually come through by the end of the week ... and then I actually have to write this paper redface.gif

mom to  dd1 (11) hearts.gif,  ds (9)bikenew.gif,  dd2 (6) dust.gif  , Daisy (4) dog2.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2014, 09:38 AM - Thread Starter

Need good thoughts for good weather, please...we're supposed to fly out for our cruise tomorrow morning. Through Atlanta. greensad.gif Our flight was cancelled last night but C was able to get us on a different flight. Also through Atlanta. I'm freaking out about it and the fact that somehow it seems that just about every possible flight into southern Florida is full the next couple of days. I know in the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal, but I've been looking forward to this vacation for months and I'm going to be pretty devastated if it doesn't happen...

I really need to get some sleep (I'm in between shifts) but I don't know if I'm going to be able.

Gaye, single mama to Tyler (5/06) and Baxter the labradoodle
surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

Old 02-11-2014, 09:40 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)

JG - I have not been able to really run in years. I miss it terribly. Between my asthma and pain issues I just can't do it without great cost. Going on an intensive anti-inflammatory diet for three months last year really helped and enabled me to move more easily AND have more energy than I ever remember having. I still have fantasies of being able to run 5 - 10 km a day again but I know that is a long shot. Cycling hurst my wrists and knees and swimming is out because I have no tolerance for the cold water, it just leads to miserable muscle spasms. I do yoga and pilates, just no weight bearing on my hands which means I have to get creative sometimes. I snowshoe in the winter and walk the rest of the year. I used to restrain myself from rolling my eyes at the diet connection but it really did make a difference. That and making a hugely difficult and painful change in my life mean I no longer live with the degree of chronic pain I once had. I was under more emotional stress than I ever realized or could accept was even the source of the problem but since removing that source of stress I experience less physical pain than I ever dreamed of. Hang in there and I hope you find some relief too :Hug

Old 02-11-2014, 10:56 AM

I left in the dark this morning (8am lab + set up will do that). Our streets in Duluth are generally better than the streets in Minneapolis/St Paul. We have alternate weekly parking. I know some of you live in places where you would never imagine parking overnight on the street. (I grew up in many of those places -- the true suburbs for instance). We park on the street, regularly. In Duluth we have year-long alternate side parking. One week on the even side, one week on the odd side, switch on Sunday night. Monday or Tuesdays after we've gotten a few inches of snow the plows come through and do the best they can clearing the streets /salting if its warm enough/sanding if its too cold. We do have issues where there's no place to put the snow. In that instance they bring a grader through to push the snow back from the curb to the back part of the boulevard.

I have little brain space to supply other personals. Hope your vacation works out Gaye.

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
Old 02-11-2014, 11:19 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

You know, now that you mention it, I remember sand from MI and from the first few winters here.  I've not seen any recently.  Hmmm.

Shanti, that snow is amazing.  I remember the year I lived in Turkey and seeing pictures of the trucks when they'd finally cleared the highway to Van.  It was maybe 10' above the tops of the trucks.

There are whole half streets that are unusable because there had been cars parked on opposite sides of the street, the plow did a slalom through there, leaving 3' piles of snow on either side.  Alternate side parking would fix it if the plows would come back the next week.  But man, could you imagine the belly aching from the precious people around here who got tickets? 

Ready for it all to melt.

DS is back to his puking tricks.  Exhausted the drs and school councilor, so it's time to go woo-woo.  Not hopeful.

Old 02-11-2014, 05:04 PM

Nic, I'm so glad you are safe.Terrifying!

Geo, I hope the puking gets sorted out. Ugh :(

real, the video was horrifying. They seem so obviously disrespectful and difficult. 

BBM, that's freezing! I hope the bees and chickens and all of you are okay in the cold!

Sometimes I feel paranoid about "lurkers", but remind myself that I was one on and off before I worked up the courage to join. Maybe it's our soon-to-be-next-dingo, getting to know all of us and soaking up some wisdom perimenopause, travel, grad school, kids, health or something else before joining :)

Vancouver has a "never plow (or do anything) to side streets" rule. It's usually a non-issue in a snow today, gone tomorrow climate. The winter I was pregnant with my youngest was brutal, when it stuck for over a month and the streets were rutted and perilous. I was working as a very nervous, very pregnant public health nurse driving and parking around the city (one new dad shoveled a parking spot in front of his house and guarded it for me until I arrived!). I'm lucky here to have several volunteer fire fighters in my neighbourhood, and not too much street parking, so we get plowed early and well most of the time. We had snow yesterday for the "BC Family Day" long weekend (a new stat holiday since last year to break up the long no-holiday stretch between Christmas and Easter), and it's mostly gone today. 

RR- Climbing this weekend, and shovelling yesterday. I'm counting everything these days, because most other RR is on the back burner to school and work.

Moving prep marches on- I have a realtor working on finding our dream home on that end, lots of cleaning and prep on this end and feeling optimistic at the moment. We're eating up the earthquake emergency food supply because I don't want to move it (and because pop-top soups are soooo easy to make), so let's hope there are no natural disasters this spring.

"Guess what? It's a magical world. And when I sing, my songs are in it."
Madly in love with my 7 and 4 year old daughters

Old 02-11-2014, 06:34 PM

Reading along but not a lot of time to do personals. We got home safely thank goodness. I'm wiped out. Emotional overload/anxiety, and physical exhaustion (two nights of going to bed after midnight to do curfew checks, plus being woken up by loud giggling/talking in halls at wee hours). I did manage a quick treadmill run tonight to try and regain some semblance of rationality, I was totally losing it.

So...my ds' playmate today (8 yrs old) taught him the 'f' word. (I heard the interaction...) :irked I quickly intervened and told ds that we don't use that word in our family, and it's not a nice word to use. He wanted to know what it meant, and i kind of skirted that question by changing the subject to 'this is not a polite word and we don't use it.' Now how do I follow up on this?

"Now bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible." (William Shakespeare -- Julius Caesar)

Old 02-11-2014, 07:37 PM

Nic - if its any consolation, my 11 dd asked me yesterday what a raper is? jaw.gif That was a conversation I didnt expect to have for awhile

mom to  dd1 (11) hearts.gif,  ds (9)bikenew.gif,  dd2 (6) dust.gif  , Daisy (4) dog2.gif
Old 02-11-2014, 09:59 PM - Thread Starter

Vacation crisis, averted. For now, at least. After our rebooked flights were cancelled this afternoon, C was able to use his medallion status to get us rebooked through NY. So instead of flying to Miami tomorrow, we're flying to NYC, spending the night, and then continuing down to Miami Thursday morning. Keep your fingers crossed. At least we don't have to go anywhere near Atlanta now, so that should help.

shanti~That snow is pretty crazy. We don't even usually see snow like that up in the mountains around here! And of course, down in town, the snow typically melts off within a few days. Although, we've had the current batch for much longer than I would prefer.

nic~Glad you made it back safely. What a scary experience!

As for me, aside from the flight issues, I was already super stressed out about all the things that need to get done before I leave in the morning, and the lack of time I have to do those things in. And then I overslept this afternoon, so I didn't get my trainer ride in. And with our rebooked flights, I'm probably not going to be able to do Thursday's workout, which was planned for the hotel in Miami before we board the cruise, but now with flying that morning, I doubt it's going to happen. Oh well. I really just need to get on vacation and relax already... Work has been pretty good the past few nights, but really busy. Of course, I've gotten out early the past two nights and tonight, when I *really* need to get out early so I can get out of here for my flight, I have two patients, neither of whom is that likely to deliver before shift change...oh well, t-12 hours till vacation...I can do this...

surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

Old 02-11-2014, 10:50 PM

Gaye, fingers crossed that you have a good vacay. :thumb

Shanti, I just spent a week eating everything I usually try so hard not to eat. When we got back, I could not see my ankles, and my weight had shifted up 6 pounds in that time. uhoh3.gif (Hormonally, should have shifted down 2-3.) It has since begun to drift back downward, and my fingers aren't burning, and the acne cleared up. Like you said, I had a hard time believing/internalizing, but I'm sold now.

sparkle, please please please, if you find yourself in a place where you can share, do. We'll always have Yahoo.

Did I mention I got my first rejection? Yeah. Sigh. From what I can see on the interwebs, I am handling the process, at least externally, better than a lot of other drafters this year. So, there is that.

Also, for reasons I cannot quite explain, I have started to look into job prospects (here). I sent out a resume yesterday and got a response. Of course, wait until I tell them I don't actually want the position posted, but something further down the food chain, with work-from-home benefits and flexible scheduling. :rotflmaoSeriously, though, I am looking for editorial-type work.

Maybe the reason is that dh's contract was "updated" to "indefinite" instead of the initial time frame? I am starting to think there must be a way to stockpile some moolah and gtfo when the switch flips and we are just completely done with all this--which I am absolutely certain will happen before we get to the end of "indefinite."

Also, my family lost a cousin (man, younger than I) to influenza yesterday. Flu -> pneumonia -> eventual multiple organ failure. :candle

RR: 4 miles yesterday, but I seem to be fighting the cold that the kids have. Running is not happening just yet, but at least I am doing something.

Old 02-12-2014, 03:47 AM

Gaye - have fun'!

Shanti - how sad. Dd had pneumonia about a month ago after the flu. We had to do the nebulizer and antibx. She was tired for a long time afterwards. Doing great now.

I got the invite to elf steer, but haven't heard anything since. Have we been matched and I missed it...or is that still pending?
Old 02-12-2014, 03:54 AM

Elf steer lol...auto correct, elfster.
Old 02-12-2014, 07:46 AM

Nic - to address you question fo' real, I usually say something about swearing like, they are hurtful and nasty words that people use when they dont take the time to explain how they feel. They are lazy and ignorant (because you are not mindful enough to figure out the actual problem making you so mad/frustrated/etc, and you dont take the time to problem-solve, but just rely on the curse word for a lot of feelings you are too lazy or ignorant - I try to avoid stupid but I have gone there in anger - to work out). I do allow that sometimes it just feels good to vent feelings with a word like that, but never to use it toward someone else (i.e. that using that symbol word can be effective in the right context, but is never right toward or about someone, see former reasons). They know all the words. They respect my reasoning...

Old 02-12-2014, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkletruck View Post

Nic - to address you question fo' real, I usually say something about swearing like, they are hurtful and nasty words that people use when they dont take the time to explain how they feel. They are lazy and ignorant (because you are not mindful enough to figure out the actual problem making you so mad/frustrated/etc, and you dont take the time to problem-solve, but just rely on the curse word for a lot of feelings you are too lazy or ignorant - I try to avoid stupid but I have gone there in anger - to work out). I do allow that sometimes it just feels good to vent feelings with a word like that, but never to use it toward someone else (i.e. that using that symbol word can be effective in the right context, but is never right toward or about someone, see former reasons). They know all the words. They respect my reasoning...

To frame the discussion, I'd suggest also thinking (yourself) about how the f-word is used: noun, verb, expletive, etc.  If we really consider it, we have more precise words to describe most of the time that one might use that word.

on a whole 'nother topic. But :rotflmaorelated:  I feel like a 12 year old middle schooler every time I get an email that includes the phrase "cross training" to refer to an exercise event -- like I just got one that said, "all men's cross training gear on sale."

Old 02-12-2014, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerc View Post

on a whole 'nother topic. But :rotflmaorelated:  I feel like a 12 year old middle schooler every time I get an email that includes the phrase "cross training" to refer to an exercise event -- like I just got one that said, "all men's cross training gear on sale."

You win the internet today. :twins

"Now bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible." (William Shakespeare -- Julius Caesar)

Old 02-12-2014, 12:35 PM

Morning mamas,

Jo - I'm so sorry about your cousin.  Was it your family or dh's?  And I'm sorry to hear about the change to "indefinite."  That's not a happy word.  Good luck with the applications, school and job.

Shanti - That snow is pretty unreal.  How is everyone handling things like frozen pipes and groceries? 

Geo - Oh no!  And the puking is not a bug I'm guessing?

BBM -I'm glad dd recovered, that must have been scary.

Gaye - Sending safe travel vibes.  I hope that everything goes smoothly from here on out.

Nic - Re: swearing - Sparkle's got a good approach.  I've got potty mouth tendencies and I've told my two, like Sparkle, that they are not words that should ever be directed at or toward or about another person but that sometimes when something falls on your little toe and a curse flies out the world will not end and nobody's soul will be permanently doomed.

JG - Thinking of you.  I totally would expect that years of chronic pain will make sunny thoughts and optimistic outlooks a lot harder to maintain.  I'm glad that at least you know that diet is one way to improve things, even though we all know that that isn't exactly an easy peasy fix.

RR: Hey!  I ran!  Only a mile, but still.  I met my friend and old spanish teacher out at the old track where I used to run and we did a few laps.   I was running in my vibrams so I was a little relieved that she hasn't been running much because it was easier to keep her at a slower pace.  That and she wanted to practice her english so she got a much better workout than I did, but it was cool to be back there.  I saw a ton of familiar faces.

NRR: Dh and I are considering putting our house here on the market.  My first thought was, "no way - C was born in the house, it's a unique property not just to us but in the town, we'll never be able to afford anything remotely like it ever again." But as the idea settles in I think maybe it is time to close this chapter.  The house is like a costume, it's so much more grand and ostentatious than I have ever felt comfortable in.  The only way I ever felt like it was okay to consider it home was when 90% of it was a business.  The likelihood that we'll ever decide to move back down and reopen the business is next to zero so we're just sitting on all this potential capital that could be used for things like the private school both girls really want to attend on the island.  And, it's 50% dh's sister's and she's been really patient about not getting any significant benefit out of it since they jointly inherited it in 1993. 

Anyway, who knows what will happen if we do list it, real estate here is bizarre under any circumstances.  But it does stir up all sorts of tangled emotions for me and dh and I can only anticipate that for C they will be all the more intense.  In the meantime I'll be trying to gently help C understand how life might just be okay, possibly even nicer, without this lovely but heavy responsibility here.

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

Old 02-12-2014, 01:23 PM

NIC - Not sure how serious you were when you asked about prospects here, but Dh went for a tour this morning (after blowing it off earlier i the application "season" and now regretting it), felt the same attraction/fit, thinks I should work there, and found this. Note the "middle school english" and "middle school head of school". I know its crazy unlikely, but hey, the new climbing gym is opening in March (we went to see it last week and it is amazing) loveeyes.gif You could come for a visit this spring whistling.gif
and as a p.s. apparently the school is very into running (dh learned). The cc team won state, and all the teachers run together (the school is located on the river/river wetlands (aka the bosque) which is full of trails, and a 70 yr. old teacher recently celebrated his bday by running 70 miles ...

Plady - my therapist framed the bittersweet experience of mid-life in terms of life being a series of hellos and goodbyes. Its helping me think about the grief I am experiencing on several fronts, most recently about the dog. But C saying good-bye to the house could mean, as you say, saying hello to private school, and that both have/will enrich her in the way that is needed at that particular time in her life. Maybe the house really nourished her then but no longer, and now it can open a door to nourish her in a new way?...

Old 02-12-2014, 07:52 PM

geo, I hope you can figure out the puking. He must be uncomfortable and what a mess to have to deal with so frequently.

gaye, enjoy your vacation. I am sure you will have enough for fun for all of us!

jo, I am sorry for your loss. The flu does seem to be leading to more complications than I remember from other years. Indefinite is hard to hear; I hope one of the balls you have tossed in the air lands just right and soon.

Shanti, I am now a winter wimp. I think I will have to hibernate if I ever move back to winter.

Nic, I like sparkle's ideas on swearing but like plady, I do tend to have an outburst here and there...

JG, thinking of you hug.gif

plady, joy.gif for the run. Does C know that you are thinking about selling? Sometimes I don't share the thinking about it stage when I am concerned emotions will run high and perhaps for no reason in the end but this also removes a chunk of time she could use to make peace with the idea and before it is a done deal. I am just thinking out loud.

I must go advise on school work here. They are trying to take tomorrow off for the middle child's 11th birthday. They have dreams of visiting the trampoline gym.

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:13 PM - Thread Starter

Checking in from warm and sunny...Detroit. rolleyes.gif Where I am actually very grateful to be, all things considered. Our flight to NYC (the third rerouting of the trip) was cancelled as we were standing in line to check in. The earliest they said they could get us to Miami was Friday. Which doesn't work when our cruise leaves Thursday afternoon. After checking every other airline and coming up short, C's frequent flier status saved the day...an hour on the phone with the diamond desk and we were miraculously rerouted through Detroit and into ft lauderdale in the morning. Landing with just enough time to get to the port. So please keep those good travel vibes going, please! We should be ok, weather in both Detroit and s Florida looks decent, but after all the mess so far, I won't feel good until we're walking onto the ship...

Old 02-13-2014, 06:08 AM - Thread Starter

Last call for secret sprinter! If you want in and haven't sent me your email address, do it now! Matching happens tomorrow.

Old 02-13-2014, 07:02 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)

I am so excited. it looks like over the next few days the temperature is going to warm up into the single negative digits. Lots of snowshoeing ahead! This is my favourite kind of winter weather. I am also getting really excited about spring and summer in our new place. I think there will be enough sun here to do some vegetable gardening again. I tried everything in our old place and in 8 years I may have produced a small basket of tomatoes and nothing more - not enough sun anywhere on the property. The place we lived before that had a huge and wonderfully productive and beautiful veggie garden so I have been missing it! Because I am renting and the landscaping is set I will need to stick to container gardening but I have a nice sized deck and lots of sun. I can probably tuck some large pots into the existing landscaping and get a lot growing in there. It's not like I will be going away anywhere any time in the foreseeable future so I will always be home to take care of it. Any one here have experience with container gardening or have links to some good websites or idea sources?

Old 02-13-2014, 07:40 AM

Ha!  "Single negative digits" as warm.  Oh, how our standards have changed.

I'm also trying to puzzle out how to manage the back yard.  It's been worse and worse with mosquitos, making it less appealing to spend any time to tend a garden.  The addition cut into the sunny part of the back yard (but BONUS, the east side of the house will now be better shaded, so together with *insulation* will won't be so miserable).  I'm thinking big planter barrels.  We need to figure out where to put the paths before we seed the yard, too.  Decisions.

Puking: DS pukes non-stop for 20-30 minutes every 10-16 days since mid-October.  He's green for an hour on either side of the puking, then tends to nap for 20-30 minutes when it's all over, then he's back to bouncing off the walls.  It only happens first thing in the morning (as early as 5:30 am, as late at 7:30) Not: GERD or anything obvious in his diet.  Not likely to be anything emotional/stress-wise at school.

Old 02-13-2014, 07:46 AM

Geo, ugh! Poor ds and you. Do you think it's low blood sugar if it's first thing in the morning? Maybe have his sugar, and endocrine stuff checked? Also perhaps a food diary for a while? It could be something not as obvious (like eaten any time the previous day, or alternatively a build-up from one particular kind of food that only triggers a response after a certain threshold?).

RR: 5.7 snowy, slippery miles this morning. Pretty at the time, annoying now. Another snow day. At this rate we'll be in school until July. :irked Done. DONE DONE DONE.

Old 02-13-2014, 09:09 AM

Geo, could it be some kind of neural-endocrine thing to do with dopamine or some such? Sleep-related?

Sick here. Will be better in a few days, then back to getting out for RR.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geofizz View Post

Ha!  "Single negative digits" as warm.  Oh, how our standards have changed.

but remember, she is canadian...I'm guessing she's talking C.

Today's commute = pain in the rear. Warmer weather = snow. And we got 2 x as much as they were predicting which meant driving was more like Cleveland or Chicago (snowy, slippery, etc.).

Sorry to hear about the repetitive puking. I sure hope you can figure it out. I guess the bright side is it's not happening at school. I can only imagine how horrible he feels.

Plady: I can understand how C feels about the house. When I moved the last time I'd lived in that house longer than I had ever lived anyplace. Although I initiated the move, it was super hard for me. And I still miss the old house (but have now lived in the new place).  I'm sure she feels a special connection.

Must have a super productive day here. So I'm Bolt.gif

Old 02-13-2014, 09:30 AM

Gah, sick here too.  We ate at our all-time favorite sandwich shop yesterday and within a few hours the girls and I were all puking our guts out.  It was one long night.  I think we may be on the mend now, fingers crossed.  C was invited to a V Day dance with some old friends and I hope she'll be well enough to go.

Mommajb - She's heard that we're investigating things.  I was toying with whether to let her have a hint or not but decided to go with the gradual development.  And I like the approach Sparkle suggests that the house could nurture her in a new way.

Of course, who knows.  It's been on the market many times before to no avail so we don't need to count any chickens yet.

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

Old 02-13-2014, 10:00 AM

Going to a One Billion Rising event tomorrow in the capital w/ dd1 (taking her out of school for the day) and a few friends and their moms. The mom who invited said "tell her to be prepared to hear a bunch of women screaming Vagina" lol.gif

Old 02-13-2014, 10:35 AM

Oh yeah, got the time window wrong - latest was 8:35 am.  School starts at 8:15.  I'm still apologizing to the math teacher over that one.

We're looking in the food diary back 3 days for each event.  No commonalities.  It's 50% before breakfast, 50% after. 

Good point, kerc, about C.  Of course, I'm happy to be out of negative F territory as well.

DINGOS not on yahoo of fb group - PM me for important update.

Old 02-13-2014, 11:43 AM - Thread Starter

Made it to Miami! joy.gif Catch you all when we get back from the cruise next week! blowkiss.gif

Old 02-13-2014, 02:07 PM

Yay Gaye - have a fun, safe trip

Geo - I know when I was younger I got really nauseated when I didn't eat. And vitamins on an empty stomach make me yak.

I am so incredibly grumpy and I don't have a good reason why. We were at homeschool gym. The families are nice enough...one mom bugs me, but that's because she thinks she's so laid back...I've never met someone so uptight. She got annoyed when the kids were drawing...this is a gym, you know. People shouldn't bring art supplies. Really? I just said, no way am I taking away dd's drawing pad. It is a major coping mechanism right now. Then I went a little psychological, blah, blah, blah about the importance of allowing children to form relationships in their own time and way, blah, blah, blah. She's an unschooler, how can you theoretically be so child-led about education and yet so controlling of the minutiae. She tried to say just like I control the curriculum… I blasted that one too. I admit it gave me pleasure when exactly what I predicted happened, after about 20 minutes of drawing, the kids were back out in the gym running around. But although that grumps me out, it's pretty small in the grand scheme. I just find I can't wait to get out of there each week. Maybe we will take a week off next week.

Tags
Fitness
User Tag List