• 1 Post By olgata
  • 1 Post By beachymom
  • 1 Post By Shakti77
  • 1 Post By MaryClarens

#1 of 11 Old 04-03-2014, 05:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello from me. From several years, I have a problem with obesity. I try to find a solution but to no avail. Now I thing to use a weight loss product. What do you think about it?

#2 of 11 Old 04-07-2014, 05:45 AM

Don't use these products. talk to a nutritionist, and then make decisions!!

#3 of 11 Old 04-14-2014, 08:33 AM

Try with lipovon of reductan. For me they are very effective. Success

#4 of 11 Old 04-15-2014, 05:11 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Drink more filtered water, eat more fresh fruits and vegetables (more whole fruits and vegetables than juice), cut down on grains like bread, and eat enough fiber so you can have a bowel movement regularly.

It's possible that taking at least one tablespoon of virgin coconut oil daily could help speed up your metabolism too.

One other tip: I replaced my morning bowl full of granola with a baked omelette that lasts 4-6 days along with a small piece of fruit like a kiwi and so far that is helping, too.

May God bless you and His Blessed Mother Mary keep you!  :-)

#5 of 11 Old 04-16-2014, 05:21 AM - Thread Starter

Thank very much for this advice!
#6 of 11 Old 04-16-2014, 05:23 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirata View Post

Try with lipovon of reductan. For me they are very effective. Success

How exactly works these products?

MsBe likes this.
#7 of 11 Old 04-22-2014, 04:48 AM

For me reductan is a good product. I have used reductan. I lost 7 kg after the use it. Good luck!!

#8 of 11 Old 04-22-2014, 01:49 PM

Healthy diet and exercise is key!! Don't waste your money on 'diet' pills because they only work for a temporary time and it isn't actually getting you to be healthy. Find some exercise programs that you enjoy. If you aren't used to exercise, join a gym that offers group classes and take brisk walks regularly (outside if it's nice is always the best!) to get your body used to moving around regularly. A healthy diet consisting of lots of veggies and no sweets or junk food will also help tremendously. Also remember to drinks lots of water and try to not drink any sugary drinks such as soda and even juices! Natural things only :)

Catholic Mama likes this.
#9 of 11 Old 04-25-2014, 12:02 AM

NEVER ever use diet pills. It probably has some side effect that will come out years from now. Losing weight comes from a healthy diet + exercise. But more of a healthy diet. 70% diet, 30% exercise. Try not to eat fried and processed food. Reduce intake of starchy carbs. Have a healthy dose of omega-3 from time to time (salmon has a good amount of em). 

#10 of 11 Old 04-25-2014, 07:46 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Have you considered Paleo diet? It has worked for a lot of people.. Just google for it - no fancy 'products' to buy... just cutting down grains and increasing proteins and fats will get you where you want to go. It is not really a diet but change in lifestyle and the way you eat. You are not cutting carbs - but cutting grains and sugar. You'll still get a lot of carbs from fruits and some root veggies like sweet potatoes, parsnips, etc.. 

In the past when I've tried the paleo diet, I've lost 9 lbs per month easily... without starving and stayed there by following the same lifestyle I am too skeptic of products that promise weight loss but have a lot of side effects. 

My mom had tried a lot of diet pills, weight loss pills, etc.. Nothing really worked.. All they caused were side effects and screwed her metabolism. The only things that work for weight loss are healthy diet in right portions without starving AND exercise. Nothing can replace these 2. 

nerdy mom to DD1 7yo, D2 infant
#11 of 11 Old 07-19-2014, 11:03 AM

Don't use weight loss product, you can lose weight naturally if you keep yourself motivated. Exercise daily and have a healthy and proper diet. You can achieve your goal by doing this regularly. Try some sports or enroll to a fitness class. You can do it, it is better to go on natural than taking those weight loss products.

Tags
Weight Management

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page