• 1 Post By Gingerjv
  • 1 Post By Mamamia1

#1 of 11 Old 02-08-2015, 01:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Weight Loss Supplements Site

Hello guys!
I just wanted to share with you site about dietary supplements – peoop.com/wl. I am not trying to sell you any kind of supplements or insure you that pill is the only way out to lose weight! Of course no! I just want to show you the site that has all the possible information about all the possible weight loss/dietary supplements. You can trust the information on peoop.com/wl. Managers of this site (me for example) put lots of efforts to collect trustworthy information about the weight loss supplements. Peoop.com/wl is the place you can trust because this is not the online shop! We do not sell anything! So we do not care whether you will buy product or not. We care only about you and your health.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 11 Old 02-09-2015, 10:17 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hello. You know I did not trust much all those magic pills! But after pregnancy I gained lots of weight and had problems with visiting toilet. So I did try laxative&diuretics to help my organism. It really helped me a lot! By the way I am still using laxative&diuretics time to time. But I still need to lose lots of weight I am really interesing in this topic... is there any person whom weight loss supplements helped to lose weight? very intereting to hear somebody here...anybody
P.S. By the way I liked the site The best things to my mind are: the info about side effects and full list of supplements' ingredients!
Gingerjv likes this.
#3 of 11 Old 02-09-2015, 11:39 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I did try once diet pills. I was feeling very active and full of energy ( I suppose because of the Caffeine), and I ate less (again probably because of the caffeine). I have to admit I did lose some weight, not much but some! As for this site (peoop.com/wl) I understand that you just want to help people by providing the full information about the products. That is good! I do not trust sites that force to buy this or that product by writing only good and positive reviews!
Gingerjv likes this.
#4 of 11 Old 02-10-2015, 09:55 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamia1 View Post
Hello. You know I did not trust much all those magic pills! But after pregnancy I gained lots of weight and had problems with visiting toilet. So I did try laxative&diuretics to help my organism. It really helped me a lot! By the way I am still using laxative&diuretics time to time. But I still need to lose lots of weight I am really interesing in this topic... is there any person whom weight loss supplements helped to lose weight? very intereting to hear somebody here...anybody
P.S. By the way I liked the site The best things to my mind are: the info about side effects and full list of supplements' ingredients!
Thank you very much for your comment, Mamamia! I think it will be helpful for other people to learn somebody's other experience;-) I have to confess, that I also use laxative/diuretics time to time! (not long term use of course!!)
Mamamia1 likes this.
#5 of 11 Old 02-10-2015, 09:56 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary1983 View Post
I did try once diet pills. I was feeling very active and full of energy ( I suppose because of the Caffeine), and I ate less (again probably because of the caffeine). I have to admit I did lose some weight, not much but some! As for this site (peoop.com/wl) I understand that you just want to help people by providing the full information about the products. That is good! I do not trust sites that force to buy this or that product by writing only good and positive reviews!
Thanks Mary! you are right! We just want to infrom people, not to push somebody to buy weight loss suppliments!
#6 of 11 Old 02-14-2015, 02:01 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
You can download best weight loss apps for iPhone and iPad using this.
#7 of 11 Old 02-17-2015, 12:30 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerjv View Post
Thank you very much for your comment, Mamamia! I think it will be helpful for other people to learn somebody's other experience;-) I have to confess, that I also use laxative/diuretics time to time! (not long term use of course!!)
Right! there is no harm laxative and diuretics can give you, if you use it wisely I already have found few useful comments on the site peoop.com! I was interested in few supplements and have found them on this site ( with comments from different people who have tried these supplements before). so thanks!
Gingerjv likes this.
#8 of 11 Old 03-05-2015, 10:06 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamia1 View Post
Right! there is no harm laxative and diuretics can give you, if you use it wisely I already have found few useful comments on the site peoop.com! I was interested in few supplements and have found them on this site ( with comments from different people who have tried these supplements before). so thanks!
Glad to help you! Hope to see your comments on the site as well
#9 of 11 Old 04-30-2015, 05:05 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I have tried supplements and they helped me lose some weight as well. There are all-natural diet supplements that can help you if you continue to take them and they don't have all of those harmful side effects some do.
#10 of 11 Old 05-20-2015, 04:28 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey!!!!
Nowadays, losing weight is not a big deal. You can easily lose your weight by using capsules, pills. There are many products in market. Some have side effects also. You can use Pure Cambogia Ultra. This is 100% natural product without any side-effects. It contains all regular Garcinia Cambogia extricate components, from the skin of the plant, and Hydroxycitric Acid, it is also called as HCA.
http://purecambogiaultra247.com
#11 of 11 Old 05-21-2015, 02:40 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophi Wright View Post
You can download best weight loss apps for iPhone and iPad using this.
Thank you for sharing.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page