What is the best time to drink water? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 05-05-2015, 02:36 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
What is the best time to drink water?

I am not a water drinker because I really hate how water taste and it taste boring? But I know that I need to drink water everyday. Can you suggest what is the best time to drink it? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 05-06-2015, 08:58 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
All day everyday! I'm usually the same way, I don't care for water, but once you start drinking it regularly you have to have it. Now I can't go more than a couple of hours without drinking some water.
#3 of 4 Old 06-23-2015, 11:28 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
There is no definite time of drinking water. We should drink 7-8 glass water per day.
#4 of 4 Old 06-24-2015, 11:02 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
I don't know that it makes a big difference what time you drink it. It does seem to me that sipping a glass of water over the course of several minutes leads me to absorb it better (that is, I feel more refreshed and don't have to pee as much) than if I gulp it rapidly.

To cope with the boring taste, have you tried herbal tea? I am more likely to drink the whole cup if it tastes good! Here's how I make iced tea by the pitcher.

Mama to a boy EnviroKid 10 years old and a girl EnviroBaby 1 year old!
I write about parenting, environment, cooking, and more.

Last edited by EnviroBecca; 06-24-2015 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Link did not work.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page