running, wogging, walking mamas - NOV - it's cold! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 12:23 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
I am exhausted - I just don't sleep well when dh is away. he should be home late tomorrow night. I think the transition will be tough on the kids. He has been away so much for so many weeks, and one of my daughters likes having mama all to herself - she told me he should stay away longer.

The wind got a little too intense today. We were invited to a friend's house for dinner and when we got home we discovered that the power had been out for about 4 hours. I found our camping lantern - so glad I still hadn't put the camping bin away after our trip 2 months ago and got everyone ready for bed, found batteries for the CD player so they could listen to music instead of the "scary" wind, lit candles for myself and 10 minutes later the power came back on. I will just consider it a trial run for the winter. That camping lantern may stay pretty accessible. I better stock up on batteries too. Our furnace is forced air electric so I am very, very glad we installed a woodstove last summer.

dd has pinworms again, for what must be the eighth time this year. She is great about handwashing, I wash her linens almost obsessively, she eats lots of pumpkin seeds, we have gone through countless bottle of combantrin - she and I are both at our wits end with this. I HATE those things! It really takes a toll on her self-esteem. She seems to be the only one in the family who gets them and she is 7 so very self conscious about it. Any tips?

geofizz - congratulations on the naps!

pof6 - good luck with the run once you are ready!

lucenamama - hope the sale happens quickly.

ND - I have been thinking about you this weekend

kerc - hope the birthday was fun

jenlove - way to go on the run! I find yoga really helps too - when I take the time to do it before a run

pattiann - glad you had such a good night. You deserve it!
#122 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 01:45 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ok finally, the personals....

nd i'm so glad you were able to sign up for another yoga class. when i wrote my notes for personals a few days ago, i was going to suggest a new one - glad i was able to send that one to you telepathically.

grnmt - my dd got stitches at 13 months old - she got a asty paper cut from a cardboard box and it would not stop bleeding for hours. i was so impressed with the drs. and nurses at the er (other than being there forever and being questions 400x about how that happened again) - their bedside manner with dd was great. they numbed her finger, she sat on my lap, and everyone sang to distract her.

loft - that breath-holding workout sounds NUTS! in a good crazy way, though.

kerc - SNOW? wow - i was ready for the season change for cooler weather, but i don't think i am ready for snow just yet. and i have also found that i really need to leave the house, and get to the office in the am if anything is going to get accomplished for me in the day. happy bday to dd also! :

pod - happy bday to ds! :

ek, lucen - on the speedwork. i just don't have it in me. lucen - good luck with selling the house!

all - i have to jump on the bandwagon admiring everyone's adorable kids. apparently runners make great-looking babies. here are mine - pics from hallowwen. o was baby harry potter, but ended up looking more like the old dancing man from the great adventure commercials (for any ny/nj folks)

welcome to moonshine! and you reminded me - i totally forgot about the marathon today. i had been looking forward to watching it! :

loftmama - awesome race! congratulations!

great runs, My3Kids'Mama, jenlove & dawnadelle - keep it up!!!

as for me, i did an awful 5.3 yesterday (my hands and feet went numb about a mile from home and i felt like i was going to pass out) and a slightly better 7.4 today (this was the 75 minute LR - but i actually only did 71 - got to the meeting point with dh a little early). i am sooooo not back in the swing of things. i thought taking the last week off would help me kick this cough, but no.
#123 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 01:59 AM

just peeking in to see how everyone's doing.... dd's asleep but still nak - yk how that is... my typing keeps waking her up, lol! So i'll make this quick - so good to see everyone keeping at it! went 1.5 miles today (been running a mile a day since aug) and it was smooth! may go for two tomorrow, we'll see...

better quit and go backto reading so dd can get to sleep for good.

k
#124 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Venturing into the TMI department... what can y'all tell me about amenorrhea and running?
Only speaking from personal experience here and what I read... the human body, and the female cycles are most balanced with the proper amount of exercise. I have noticed, for myself, that I do not bleed as heavily or for as long since I introduced running/exercising to my body. I've also experienced a huge reduction in pms symptoms.

When/if you are running/exercising so much that your periods cease - then you have gone to far and are putting yourself at a great risk for reduced bone density, and fertility. As far as I understand though - it's gotta' be a LOT of running to do that to your body.

Maybe you're just having an 'off' type of month, or there is stress, or your system is balancing itself out better. Who knows? Could be a bunch of factors.

Quote:
I have really upped (doubled or more) the mileage since my last period. I'm taking in more calories, though, and have not lost weight.
There's a "10% rule" you oughta' stick by to reduce the risk of injury. Just stating that you shouldn't exceed 10% of what you did the week before for the healthiest results. I can dig out more info on it; the specifics of calculating it all out, if you'd like.

Quote:
dawnadelle-Great job on the 2 miles. No we can't feel great on every run, but you were out there doing it. Where do you play volleyball? Do you play in High Bridge? Glad you are taking care of your ankle. I am just so amazed at how far you have come. I looked at your website. Did you start that club? Hope you enjoyed the great weather this weekend. We'll have to try to get together sometime.
Nahhh, didn't feel too great, but once I was back home I felt so restless and wanted to go back out again. LOL! I need new sneakers though, and to be respectful of this pesky ankle.. plus getting on with all this laundry and getting ready for work.

The Hunterdon Runners thing? Yeah. I couldn't find any clubs in our area so I decided to simply start my own. Only 2 people have signed up for it so far so I haven't bothered to meet up with anyone. Maybe when I get some free time I will update it with new races and some pictures. If you are feeling enthusiastic - head it up with me! We can work on it together.

And yes - we should get together soon. I miss you!

Volleyball meets up right here in my town, but the women come from as far as Somerset to play. We really goof around mostly, then stop by the bar afterwards - LOL! It's really fun though and I have met some great friends through volleyball.
#125 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 08:32 AM

5:20 Still waking up. I'm pooped from ds teething on me all night long. : And my long run and short race this weekend. I hope I can hang this morning. I have these huge bags under my eyes. Not going, though, is not an option. It brings me sanity, confidence, clarity and lucidity. Plus, it feels like I'm gifting myself even if I'm tired and achy.

Shanti - Man, what a tough week! I'm so glad your dh will be home soon. Does he have a lot of conferences or something this time of year? And pinworms!?

Dawnadelle, you didn't go to college in Fl. did you? Your posts remind me very much of a college roommate I had named Dawn.

kate~emmasmom - what precious kiddos. That little babe looks positively yummy. Beautiful pics. Sorry about that lingering cough. Sometimes it just takes a while. Hope the running helps you stay strong and sane!

ND - I've been thinking about you a lot. Glad you found a yoga class during a time that works. I hope it's wonderful for you!

lucenamama - Good luck with the sale of the condo. :xfingers:

JenLove - great job on fitting in a run. You are a busy woman!

Patti - what a great run that must've been for you. Glad you and dh got a date to reconnect. It can be so HARD to make the time! But so important.

dksmom, saskia - In my hardcore, "olden" days, I ran so much that I went for about 6 months w/o a cycle. It hasn't happened since. At that point, my doc was worried about it. I don't know if missing a month is much of a problem, especially if your body is just readjusting, but for much longer, I might get it checked out.

Off to run. Have a great day, ya'll!

Homeschool Planet http://planethomeschool.net
#126 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 09:58 AM

Hi laides!!

Been out of it this weekend, ran a little over 5 on Sat, felt pretty good but was on a time restriction so couldn't do more. Sunday I took off instead of today just because of this cold I have. Hasn't been too bad but my throat was sore. Then had a rough time getting up this morning, so either running this afternoon or taking today off too, which I hope not. DS3 has been getting up a LOT (like hourly), I guess due to his molars coming in, but whoa, that's rough, especially combined with a cold.

Patti Ann, thanks for the hello, made me feel loved!

Loftmama, hope you had a good run after a rough night too!

Hi to all the mamas here and welcome to the new mamas! Here's to an amazing week!

Hugs,
Lisa
#127 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 10:11 AM

After I sat here and whined last night I took out the trash, and that was enough to get my butt moving. I hopped on the treadmill for a quick 3 miles and I felt so much better after that. I'm headed out for 5 miles this morning.

My goal this week is to run 5 miles every day of the week!!

I will come back and do personals when I finish. I just needed to write it down to help it happen!
#128 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 10:48 AM

drjen - you are so right. i'm constantly surprised by how difficult life continues to be. for some reason i thought that as you get older things just get easier but nope. as soon as i think we're getting to a good place, something bad happens again. it's hard to remember hindu teachings about how human life is just suffering when you're constantly being bombarded by tv shows and magazines about the good and perfect life. i think i need to do some more reading to remember the reality and try to keep the tv off in the evenings.

ds is doing just fine and i've even started to forget how awful the doctors visit was. he has to get the stitches taken out on Thursday which could be pretty gnarly.

no running this weekend. dh and i had to go to Portand, ME to work an event for Cabot. It was a long day as there is no direct route from VT to ME so it takes forever on 2 lane roads. then we worked for 12 hours and didn't get to bed until 1:30am my knee is still hurting, so i did some abs and arms yesterday and some yoga. i thought the stretching might help, but it seemed to make it more sore.

goals for this week-
mon - walk to village for lunch and assess knee
tues - climbing
wed - abs and walk
thurs - climbing
fri - abs
sat or sun - climbing and arms

as you can see i'll be switching over to work on my climbing for the winter. i can't wait for snow as i'm really looking forward to some good x-country skiing this winter.
#129 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 11:52 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by grnmtnmama
It was a long day as there is no direct route from VT to ME so it takes forever on 2 lane roads.
Having visited Maine once, I concur with this!!! It's all about how long it takes to get somewhere not how far away it is. This midwestern girl who has little patience for leisurely drives was going nuts the entire week. I did get myself a little postcard on my visit: Dorothy, Tinman, Scarecrow and Lion stop at a bait store in Maine. The man running the shop says "Nope, you can't get there from here".

So, did I say last week that I envy all of you who are running so well? You're all doing great! I am still refraining from running due to it's impact on pumping especially now that I have to pump even more for my trip in January. But, I managed to get out an extra 8 oz this weekend which is a start.

Ditto on the cute kids everyone! Happy running mamas!

~Hope
#130 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 12:32 PM

Wow! It took a while to catch up on the posts from this weekend! Me, DH and K got a great run in on Sat morning-absolutely beautiful out-its been a while since I have been able to take her out-always fun for the three of us to get out together. No run yesterday. I had a good run this morning-only 35 min-but got out there. Had a really bad attitude this am-as my husband was leaving for work, he said-wow-beautiful day-you two need to get out for a run. For some reason that ticked me off-who was he to tell me when I need to run?! Ha-ha-totally irrational-since I usually do run in the mornings. So i DID go out and run, and feel much better for it! Have you ever had one of those mornings, where if someone even says "good morning" you feel like arguing? That was me this am-nothing that a good run couldn't take care of!! I need to call him after I finish this post to apologize!

Loftmama-congrats on the race!!

Shantimama-I always have a hard time sleeping when dh is gone. Sorry about the pinworms.

Geofizz-yay for naps! They are miracle workers aren't they?

lucenamama-good luck on the house-I hated trying to keep my house in order while we were showing it in the spring-so hard with kids! Mine wasn't even mobile at that point-I was making all of the mess just trying to keep up with her!

po6- sorry about your mom's attitude! but having a great mil-wow-that is awesome-i am so in awe...

Patti Ann- glad you and dh got out for a date-reconnecting is wonderful! and way to go on the running-you are amazing!!

Eksmom- congrats on the 6 miles that is fantastic! keep it up, but like dawnadelle says-pay attention to that 10% rule!

dawnadelle-get the new shoes! don't reinjure your ankle!

moonshine- welcome!! i just joined this group last month-great women!! great support! these threads move quick though!

grnmtnmama-CCskiing-what fun! i have always wanted to try it-my FIL is from Oregon and loves it-I have always said that I was going to go w. him sometime...

Hello to everyone else! Good luck on the goals for this week!
#131 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 12:47 PM

Schatz - Wish I could send you some milk! The upside is I always have a good supply no matter what. The downside is there huge and uncomfortable and make really gross flapping noises when I run hard on hills!

Grnmtnmama - Oh man I so love Cabot cheese. Yum, yum. I go out of my way here to find it. I got hooked on it this past summer in the Adirondacks while making cheese omelets for the kiddos. Well, now they're hooked and it's the only way they'll eat eggs w/o some coercion. So...now it's Cabot cheese for me! My 22mo (who wouldn't touch scrambled eggs) runs through the house yelling: cheece omwet, cheece omwet.

Po6 - Yeah! You got out there! Transitioning back can be so hard.

Runningmommy - Ugh! I can totally relate to the molars issue right now. It's making me neurotic! I make break down and give him some pain relief if the pacifiers don't work tonight! I miss my sleep! Good for you on getting in your run. It SO helps!

Pumpkinseed - I am definitely that way! Before I was running all the time, dh would suggest it. Boy nothing annoyed me more. Talk about irrational. I have my own stupid issues of inadequacy and I just felt worse. All this running has improved my confidence so it's not as much of an issue right now. (But he better not dare to mention my dirty floor or the strewn toys and books.) I guess I can be a bear to live with sometimes. Glad he's so supportive!

Patti, ND : How are you?

Pregnant and new baby mommies:

So I had a great 7-mile-run this morning. I feel like I'm on a roll here. It's just getting easier and easier. Easy 4 miles, then a fast 3 miles. The time was only okay, but I pushed myself really hard and it felt really good. It's weird running in such warm temperatures with so much humidity, though. Sticky, muggy, ugh! Would like some cooler weather about now.

#132 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 12:49 PM

hi everyone. the party was fun -- erin felt very important, which was the whole point.erin loved her presents....now if we could get some snow to try her skis! about the minute everyone left though I realized I had been feeling crappy for a couple of days. went to bed early and woke up with serious pain in both breasts and they were hot hot hot to the touch. mastitis. ick. i'm doing antibiotics and laying low,but my dh is a rotten multitasker so not so good at nursing me and keeping erin together. back to nursing my baby....

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
#133 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 12:54 PM

Oh kerc That is so tough! I don't know what I wouldn't have done w/o support when I had 2 kiddos and mastitis. Are there any kids in the neighborhood you can "hire" to play with Erin? Glad she had a great birthday party. It must've been so nice to have the attention focused on her!

#134 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 01:01 PM

Kerc... the 103.2 fever I had with my mastitis was a real trip! I hope the abx kick in soon and that your family is able to hang in there.

Katherine, mama to Emma Kate (7) and Griffin (3)

#135 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 01:01 PM

Tomorrow I get to run again I am so ready. dh gets home from Ottawa late tonight. I am cleaning up a bit so tomorrow I can relax with him. He is planning to take teh day off tomorow, but I will not hold my breath. people are calling home to see if he's back yet already : soemtimes I get pretty tired of sharing him.

I have allowed a little extra time between dropping dd off and the doctor appointment. I think I will walk hard for 30 minutes - it's no run, but it is something. For now I will wash the floors and bathrooms. Boring, but I will warm up a little (too cheap to turn the heat up) and like how it looks when I get home later

I am ready for the snow now. I got all of the garlic and flower bulbs into the ground and as much raking as I am willing to do. Anotehr week to get the kids new snow boots and bring some more firewood aorund close to te door and then bring it on!

kerc - sorry you are down with mastitis Take good care - hope dh figures out multi-tasking quickly!
#136 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 01:02 PM

Sorry to hear about that Kerc.

Shanti, I had pinworms twice when I was about that age. I got it both times after spending the night at a friend's house. It was about that time that the girl had moved away, so going to spend time there wasn't an option anymore. I know they aren't any fun and it's extremely embarassing to have. The Drs told us to do exactly what you are doing - hand washing to the extreme and washing all of the bedding. Maybe she's not reinfecting herself, but maybe she is getting it from another child that she spends time with?

Today is my day off because I have class and then my Girl Scout troop meets tonight.
Goals for the rest of the week:

Tuesday - 2
Wednesday - 2
Thursday - 3
Friday - Yoga
Saturday - 2
Sunday - Yoga

Jen - Mama to V (b. 2-18-09) and AJ (b. 10-9-11) Wife to DH

#137 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 01:02 PM

talk about cross-posting - are we all here at once or something?
#138 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 01:07 PM

Shantimama, I guess so.

I'm off to do some reading for class now. Fun.. fun... have a good day ladies!

Jen - Mama to V (b. 2-18-09) and AJ (b. 10-9-11) Wife to DH

#139 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loftmama
Oh kerc That is so tough! I don't know what I wouldn't have done w/o support when I had 2 kiddos and mastitis. Are there any kids in the neighborhood you can "hire" to play with Erin?

we did hire someone yesterday to take care of erin while dh went to the last trail run of the year. She's at daycare this afternoon and tomorrow dh is home with her. I called my boss at the job I don't like and told her I wasn't coming tomorrow. I feel a bit better now. If only dh would remember to get some soup...he doesn't eat anything when he's sick and I usually just eat fruit. But with antibiotics, I don't want to eat a ton of sugar or I'll get yeast of some form.

i was telling geofizz, the hiring a babysitter while mom is home went so well that I am now considering finding a college student to replace the parttime daycare we have. She could be home with Erin when erik's working in the basement and that way they could share Leah's care next semester. Right now we're planning on Leah being home with dh but again, he's not a multitasker so it might be tough. And Erin is not a "play by yourself for 20 minutes" kind of kid.

shantimama -- I so with you on the snow. I need to get myself some new boots, but that might happen with this week's pay.

#140 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 02:45 PM

oh you guys have me yearning for some snow!

kerc, something that worked for me once upon a time was paying a neighborhood girl to come and play with my first child while i was at home. since she was young and not truly "hirable" and i was at home to handle all diaper changes and minor incidents, she wasn't truly babysitting, just playing. i paid her half the going rate (a paltry $2.50 an hour) and the neighbor girl just loved it and was so proud to have a few bucks in her hand a some time playing grown up. i think some people call it a "mother's helper."

anyway, sounds like you've got some good plans. i just wanted to throw that out there! dh, by the way, was never a multi-tasker until recently by trial and error. sometimes being thrown into the fire is the only way to learn, or something like that. i'm a bad metaphors person.

off to haul both kids to the grocery store - something dh is still mostly unwilling to do!

#141 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 03:09 PM

Hi mamas!

I decided yesterday to do my Yoga DVD after my run and now I am sore. Ugh. I can tell I have done absolutely no upperbody work in months. But I finally signed up for the Yoga class at the community center which starts at the end of the month so I feel compelled to at least do the tap a few more times before I start the class looking completely stiff.

PO6 - YAY for getting out there. I have been there and succumbed to not going. Glad you found the motivation, just keep with it!

EKs- I wouldn't worry too much about AF yet. I have found the first few months things are lighter as you increase your mileage. If it's been more than 3 months maybe then concult someone professional. Eat right, get enough sleep it'll all settle down. You and I seem to be on similiar mileage pathes right now and I just had AF. One heavy day, one medium and then nearly nothing. That is much less than normal for me. I think it's just your body settling in.

Jenlove- Looks like a great plan! Stick with it

Shanti- Hope you get your run and the time in with your dh!

loftmama- I love hearing about an easy 7 mile run. Makes me have hope! And I can idenify with wanting warm weather. Saturday was almost too humid, I felt like stripping my t-shirt off and this is Ohio in November.

lucenamama- Sorry about the blues. You have a lot on your plate right now it seems. Take each run one at a time. Those tempo times were great! I am always slower that time of the morn too. So many factors. Record them and move on! I think with all you have going you could use a nice long watchless meditative run...

ND- Glad you checked in and awesome you signed up for Yoga!!

kate~emmasmom- Sorry the run wasn't as planned but at least you got out there, not one but twice! Hope you're feelign better soon!

AlrightI gotta get back to working...will check in more later...

Good runs/walks/wogs to everyone today!
#142 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 03:15 PM

hi mamas,

I'm logging off for a few days - my computer is going to the 'hospital'. I had trouble with it in Sept and swore that as soon as my project was done, I'd get it taken care of....um 3 weeks ago now. So, I'm sending it in.

so, keep up the great runs. Kerc - I hope you feel better asap.

before I go - a funny dd story: I'm at the blessingway on Sat, DH is trying to talk DD off the playground and home for a nap..."but daddy, I don't want to sleep, I just want to keep on yuving you". One of her favorite cds is REO Speedwagon, Hi Infidelity (yes, it dates us!). He said he had all he could do to keep from laughing...and she never did nap.

so, wish my computer well, I expect it back in "3-5 days".

kathy
#143 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 03:15 PM

Well the ob appt did not go well. No heartbeat. Apparently it was a blighted ovum. I should begin bleeding within the week. Sorry to be such a downer.
#144 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 03:22 PM

BBM, I am so sorry. You are not a downer; that's what we're here for.

Katherine, mama to Emma Kate (7) and Griffin (3)

#145 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 03:26 PM

Oh BBM I am so sorry.
#146 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 03:31 PM

BBM- You are in my thoughts.
#147 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 03:33 PM

NoNo No BBM, I opened this thread and saw your post first. Shit. Oh Mama, I am crying for you right now. Oh Man.

I'm gonna PM you.

ND

Mama to 3 daughters, expecting #4chicken3.gif

#148 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 03:35 PM

I have a much needed day off today. My client is taking her little guy to the doc today. The kids and I are really trying to hit the books and get some schoolwork caught up. I totally need a hair cut, so I'm hoping to run off to the salon when dh gets home. My 5 miles went great, and dd came out and ran 1 mile once I finished. She is interested in what I do, so I am encouraging her to stick with it. It would be great to have a running buddy....they only have to be 7yo to do the 1/2 marathon. .....maybe next year?

loftmama~ Good luck at the grocery store. I'm glad your runs are going well. It sounds like you are really enjoying yourself. We are getting the warm weather here too. I was sweating like a pig last night wondering where the heck all of that humidity came from.

kerc~ Hope you feel better real soon.

JenLove~ Have fun reading, and good luck with the girl scouts!

Shantimama~ Your plantings sound wonderful. I totally need to find some motivation in the garden department. Its been so neglected. I think I might talk the kids into helping me do some weeding and maybe we can get something new planted.

pumpkinseed~ I'm totally feeling the same way this morning. The kids are so used to goofing off the last few weeks. I'm trying to convince them that I need them to be serious right now and get some real work done. They are in the livingroom right now seeing who can blow the loudest rasberry. They are supposed to be cleaning up their mess so that they can go out and play. I'm about to pull them all back in here and make them get back to the books.

schatz~ Sorry to hear that you are having probs with the milk supply. I hope you can manage to pump enough. I'm ready to start taking some fenugreek to boost thigs a little.

grnmtnmama~ I'm glad you little one is doing all right. I hope you keep posting about your climbing. I would love to hear how that goes for you. It sounds so exciting. We used to go to a climbing gym, but I have found that I naturally don't have much upper body strength....no matter how hard I try. Keep us posted!!

runningmommy~ I hope everyone gets some good sleep at your house. Colds and molars are no fun!

kate~emmasmom~ I hope you feel better soon. WTG on that LR!!

Shantimama~ I don't sleep well with dh gone either. I get so mad at him if he is up late working on a project or something and doesn't come to bed because I toss and turn until he does. I hope your transition goes smoothly with dh and the kids. I bet you do love your woodstove. We are planning on putting one in here too. I want one so bad I can taste it!! I can't wait to go and cut wood! Sorry about the pinworm too....my 4yo had them too about a year ago. I hope you get it taken care of!

Dr. Jen, geo, ND, pattiann, my3kidsmama, saskiasmama, eksmom, lucenamama, kinsey43, 2babybees, dawnadelle, fromscatteredtribe, athansor, poppy, aprildawn, kpinny, mamabeth, BBM, hollysmom, and moonshine I hope youare all healthy and well and having some great walks, jogs, or runs!!!
#149 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 03:38 PM

BBM ---> Oh no!! My thoughts are with you today.

#150 of 708 Old 11-07-2005, 03:41 PM

BBM~ I cross posted with you.

I'm so sorry!

Great big hugs to you mama.

My heart aches for you.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page