MBT shoes - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 01-23-2006, 03:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I got a pair last week and I LOVE them. Worth every penny! I am already very thin, or was at 119 lbs, but very out of shape and not tone at all. I came across these in a catalog (blissworld) and thought I would give them a try after researching them. They are expensive but so are gym memberships and treadmills and workout videos which I decided to forgo and get these shoes and I am glad I did. I have lost about 4 lbs in the last 5 days! They are a mini gym all by themselves. I am not in horrible shape, I can walk around a mall for 4 hours and not be sore or tired the next day. Well after one 1 hour walk in these shoes I literally had to go home and take a nap and boy was I sore later on! I have the Sport High ones. Here is a site that has some great info on them:
http://www.masai-uk.com

Anyway, just wanted to share!
#2 of 5 Old 01-23-2006, 09:32 AM

I agree! I've had mine since the fall and you are right, just a regular walk and I can feel it the next day. I am so happy we've had such a mild winter here and have been able to use them outside all the way through so far (good thing since my son broke our treadmill!). Very expensive though.
#3 of 5 Old 01-23-2006, 12:19 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Those look really cool!
#4 of 5 Old 01-25-2006, 06:18 PM

they were my birthday present this year from, well, EVERYONE & they are sooo worth it! i don't know that i'm getting skinnier, but i really feel the difference in my legs, butt & hips after wearing them. they're great walking around a hilly neighborhood! i didn't like running even a little bit in them- it was too much for my shins.
#5 of 5 Old 01-26-2006, 09:15 PM

I've always wondered about them, it just seems like such a gimmick, but it is exactly the type of help I need. They sell them at my local shoe store, I might just have to go get some - but I agree, they are sooooo expensive.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page