April showers bring . . . wet runners! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 11:37 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Pof6 congratulations! HOW do you do it?! I mean, I know *how*, but...

HBM, we had a superstorm go through a month or so after I had ds...I remember the power was out for 36 hours or something, and streets were closed off by fallen trees all over town. It was crazy to see the damage. I didn't have kids with lingering fears, though. Glad you're OK.

Loftmama, my dh is so SCARED of snakes. I can't imagine meeting an aggressive snake. WI snakes are all very mild-mannered and shy...and harmless.

What I didn't get to say yesterday was that the 13.1 was hard. The last half-mile was the worst. I know--but it was. Now, I think about the way I felt at 12.6, and imagine adding another whole 13.1 to that, and I think, "how in the hell is this ever going to happen?" It's a headgame, right? Tell me it's a headgame.

And, my dh was pretty affected by the race. I think it looked like fun, because he's all smack-talkin' now, how he's going to start training to race an event. I say "go for it," but we'll see. It was funny--cReb and I figured our cheering section would have at least another 10 minutes before we finished, and it turned out they barely got to the finish line in time to snap our photos! I'll post a link when I get them uploaded.

And a shot of dd with her henna.
#122 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 11:46 AM

PO6- WooHoo!!!

Reb & 1jooj- You both rock!! Congrats on the 1/2!! You all have worked so hard.

Loftmama- There is nothing more frightening to me than a snake. Small to large matters not. I'd rather take on an unleashed crazy dog than a garter snake. Sounds like an amazing weekend regardless.

Geo- Sending healthy vibes your way. We just got through a weekend of fevers and pukies. SO not fun.

HBM- I was watching a lot of the coverage in your area and it looked scary. My inlaws are down there and we were glad to hear they were okay if not with a few downed trees. Positive thoughts toward your community.

EKs- Are you ready? Are you nervous? The countdown begins...

I am running on lunch today and I am super excited. I officially signed for my 1/2 in June this morning. I am so not ready yet of course but I am going to make this work for sure. I also signed up for a 5K on 4-22. After my fast and painless 3 miles yesterday I think I am ready to begin actually racing the short distances again.

Must get back to work...
#123 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 11:59 AM

1jooj--it's a headgame. tho it doesn't hurt to have a few (thousand) miles under your belt going into it . I just read an amazing article in RW about dedicating each mile to someone...and the author took ten minutes off her time doing that! I'm thinking that's a pretty good headgame to use. oh, and thanks, secret sprinter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you've kept me in chocolate and other organic goodies and who could ask for more???? thank you so much!

okay, I think I fixed my link.... craft
#124 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 12:08 PM

Thank you everyone!

I swear I have known that something was going on since the day I ovulated. I woke up and saw that my temp was up already, and I thought that dh and I messed up the timing a little. I really wasn't very hopeful, but ever since that day I have felt a little different. Its been driving me nuts because I have just wanted to know if it was all in my head or not. I actually got 2 very very faint positives yesterday. I almost wanted dh to pee on one to give me something to compare it to. This mornings BFP was a bit darker....dark enough for me to believe. Dh actually told me a few days ago that he just knew I was pg and wanted to know why I was even going to bother testing. I'm feeling it a little already. My boobs are sore, and I gagged when I put the thermometer in my mouth this morning. Nothing too bad though.

I need to make some jelly today. My granny has a loquat tree in her front yard that produces tons of fruit. Every year I go and pick as much as I can and make jelly for everyone. Loquat jelly is the absolute best. When I get all of my jelly done I want to send everyone some....for real!! I will have to get everyone's address from grnmtnmama.
#125 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 12:13 PM

Po7-I am so happy for you!

and, ummm what's a loquat?

Paige, mama to three girls, (10), (8) and (3)
#126 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 12:17 PM

2babybees-a painless run is great. Glad everyone is better.

po6-have fun making jelly. I had a gut feeling I was pregnant this time too, but that didn't stop me from taking like 7 tests over a 5 day period

Hollysmom-glad to hear from you. The countdown begins.

mamabeth-love the carrier. I'd buy one from you if you were planning on making them to sell

Now I really need to get this stuff together. Running out of time.....

Patti
#127 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 12:18 PM

google it! Its a japaneese fruit tree. The are small and kinda look like kumquats but without the orange type peel. They are super sweet and have a peachy/citrusy flavor.
#128 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 12:49 PM

1jooj and cReb, congrats on the great race!!

Po6, woohoo!!! Congratulations!!!

s HBM, that's just awful!! The storm sounded surreal.

#129 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 01:00 PM

Congratulations PO7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Our Half:

We started out from my house with the temperature around 35 degrees, wondering what we should wear...t-shirts alone or with our running jackets. The temperature would probably climb about ten degrees during our run and we really couldn't decide.
I took three Imodiums. (in addition to my three ibuprofen, two seizure pils, one asthma pill, and one hit on my asthma discus...and put my emergency inhaler in my pocket) How 'bout that for a junkie morning, hey?
When we got there we wandered around a bit and found out where we were to start. Remembered that we'd both forgotten our goos and went back to her car. Wandered around some more, pinned on our numbers, etc. Then we got in the starting jumble, and decided that we'd just start last. My big boss came by to take her child to the 5K start.
At the gun we tried to keep to our normal pace and not let the big crowd pull us along on the fast start. Soon after my legs started cramping, which they hadn't done in weeks. I actually had to get down onto the highway to stretch them. Swearing and limping along we continued. I think there were about three people behind us. Soon we were joined from behind by our new best friend, Teresa, a woman in her 60's who runs at least five marathons a year, does Iron Man tri's and duathalons. She just started talking, telling us stories, giving us encouragement, giving us pointers. It was amazing. She pulled us along at a quicker pace than we normally would have run. We also didn't do any of our planned walking breaks. We walked through the water stops, so we could drink and eat goo on occasion, but then got right back to it. There were a couple of other very brief walks or stops for shoe tying, jacket taking off/putting on, etc, but that was it.
This course was HILLY. And it truly seemed as though it was mostly uphill. And it was WINDY and it was this really rare Wisconsin-only weather phenomenon where the wind changes directions and speeds whenever a runner changes direction or incline. Seriously, it's called "Wacky Wild Runners Wind" and the storm chasers were out in force with their big trucks and satelite equipment.
The water and gatorade.... The race was in and around Menasha, Wi. This is a town which is often referred to as "MeTRASHa" and also where the famed Dog Town is located. I overheard the race organizer telling a volunteer that to save money (very small race buget and the medals were more costly than expected) they decided to cyphen water out of Lake Winnebago to mix the Gatorade and fill the water tanks. It STUNK like rotten eggs. OR maybe it was actually just 1jooj's gas. She has a tendancy to have sulfer-farts. Truly, I've never tasted/smelled Gatorade and water that was so disgusting. And I think that my cramping was due to dehydration, so I had no choice but to drink some at every water station.
The Symphony of My Stomach.....As you may recall, i've had a touch of Chris' stomach flu. As we were running along, 1jooj could hear my stomach noises loud and clear. She said (and she was right on in the description) that it sounded like I had a half full Nalgene bottle of water in my jacket. It was bizzare. And I was pretty convinced that it was going to get nasty. The noises went on for the entire race. We figured that it could actually work to our advantage, as I could either be very smelly and/or leave a slick mess behind us and/or have nastiness dripping down my legs and gross other runners out....thus making them stay VERY far behind us and allowing us to get further ahead. Turns out i made it to a couple miles from home before my stomach REALLY started cramping and I started feeling REALLY hot and clammy. It stayed that way for most of the rest of the day.
1jooj kicked ass. Seriously. She was a few strides ahead of me and Teresa most of the way. Teresa would pick a person off in the distance and tel us that we could catch them and pass. We did it every time. It helped. We passed a lot of people in the last half of the race. Slow and steady... Teresa left us and picked up her pace with about two miles to go and I needed to re-tie a shoe because my foot was numb. She ended up finishing a minute ahead of us and taking second in her age group. Her nine year old granddaughter ran the 5K and was waiting at the end. How fortunate is that little girl? Amazing.
1jooj was pulling me along until the end when I kicked it in and wanted to cruise into the finish (this is my typical end to a run. I pull it out of somewhere (not out of my ass, especially yesterday with the mess that would have come with it) and kick it at the end of our runs. It drives 1jooj batty).....she started YELLING at me. "Don't you even do that to me!!!!" I'm being all positive..."you can totally do it. We're a tenth of a mile away...there's the finish!" And she's yelling "NO! I'm going to PUKE!!!" And some lady wearing bunny ears (who finished WAY ahead of us and was walking to her car) yells out, "you aren't going to puke! It's right there!" and 1jooj started to run at her in full linebacker position. I managed to grab her and pull her along, but decided that it would be a VERY good idea for me to just slow down.
We saw a mass of people running at us as we neared the finish...her husband and children, her sister and her children, and a friend of theirs. All snapping photos and cheering. I grabbed 1jooj's hand and we ran across the line with joined hands in the air
i can't tell you how proud I am of my best friend. She's amazing.
And we were fifteen minutes faster than we planned. We are slow, ladies, but we are getting faster. We ran it in 2:13 (official time) and that made our pace 10:09.

On another note, we had 13 couples at our open house, so a great turnout! As soon as the 'virtual tour' is up i'll post a link so you all can see what I'm selling
#130 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 01:33 PM

Hey y'all...

I had a good workout yesterday... 3 miles on the TM and a decent lifting session. DD had fun in the child care although I am hesitant to take her too often. I think they encourage the kids to plug in to the TV and she was an absolute zombie when I came to get her (though I think she might have been close to falling asleep). She watches some TV, but we try to limit it to about 30 mins. a day, and maybe only 3-4 days a week, so a 1.5 hour dose is a lot for her.

I am totally obsessing over my race, but I think in a good way. I read a good article on half strategy this morning and printed it to take with me to read again race morning. I am really excited and I'm sure this is going to feel like a long slow week in some ways.

Oh, by the way, for the "runs with one sock" GI issues ladies... I think I have hit on a possible contributor to my mid-run GI problems. I think just about every time I've had to stop, I've been wearing spandex... either tights or spandex shorts under my regular shorts. I read somewhere once that the tight waistband could contribute... and I think having that waistband cutting into my gut (sorry for the visual) is a factor for me. Saturday morning I was anticipating running in pouring rain so I wore my spandex shorts to help with chafing issues... had to stop after about 4 miles. Trying to pull them back onto my sweaty self made me realize that I have done that same scenario quite a few times before. So, I have instituted a spandex ban for my suitcase for this weekend...

Loftmama, snakes scare me too. I think it's been passed down from my grandmother to my mother to me. Except, snakes feared my grandmother and her hoe. If she came across one, it was not going to survive that hoe. Oh and by the way... I would enjoy running with you too! Thank you for that nice comment. Wouldn't it be nice if the next time I came up over that bridge, you (or anyone from this thread) were standing there instead of a chicken!

HBM and mamabeth, I am glad you and your families are OK.

pumpkinseed, glad you got a run in!!

JenLove, HI!! Missed you 'round these parts!

HollysMom, I am so excited for you! 7 weeks... wow, it's getting close!

Hi Patti! Hope the Brownie activity goes well today.

Runningmommy, glad you are back. How are things?

2babybees, I'm glad you signed up for your half and feel like you are BACK!

mamabeth, I love the carrier, and I love the notion of dedicating a mile to a different person. I will have to remember that one!

Hi to Geo, Kerc, grnmtn, Shanti (we made your black bean soup yesterday ), 1jooj, Reb, monikita, kate, poppy, lucena, and everyone else!!

Katherine, mama to Emma Kate (7) and Griffin (3)

#131 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 01:40 PM

cReb, what a great race report! But I have to tell you that the Wacky Wild Runners Wind occurs in VA too. Here, it changes direction to become a headwind when you are approaching a hill, even if it was at your back just minutes before.

And I hope I meet a Teresa at my half on Saturday!

WTG, ladies, on that time! WOO-HOO!

And Reb, 13 couples at your house... awesome... sounds very successful.

#132 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 02:41 PM

mmmmm - loquats are yummy.

congrats party of 7 - sending super sticky vibes your way.

Geo - hope you feel better.

cReb - we have that wacky wind here too - nice race report and congratulations to you both on a strong race.

Hi Hollysmom - getting close now.

HBM - hope that things start to recover soon in your community

Mamabeth - nice carrier!

nothing exciting to report. i came into work late this morning because dh had an eye appt, so no time for a lunchtime run. but tomorrow it will happen. dh has come around a little bit, he's being less of a butthead and i got lots of work stuff done for him this weekend - so really he should be delighted with me.

Kate - i know it was my idea, but honestly i don't think i'm ready for that kind of distance right now. but lets try to meet up on Saturday or Sunday morning for a nice run. i'll pm as i get the chance.
#133 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 04:28 PM

here is the link:
Go to the 'are you a buyer?' part...then select one of the search options. You have to go down to the fields for address and street name and put in 2118 and Division for the respective fields...then click 'search' on the far left. Then click on the link under the photo of my house. It will take you further into our listing. Then click on the rotating "i" at the top and you'll go to the virtual tour.
www.balloonhomes.com
#134 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 05:41 PM

Congrats to Po6!

BBM and I had a fun run this moring, with her dd and my ds in the double jogger (no dog this time). We did 4 miles and it was all sunny. Near the end is a small hill that feels big 'cause it's at the end. We have trained the kids to cheer for us as we go up it. Today, one of us (who had run about 8000 miles and swam this weekend) wanted to walk up the hill. As we approached, the cheering started and so we just *had* to run up it. How handy to carry our own cheering section with us.

About the posting a few days ago regarding dogs and running, I usually yell at them in my toughest voice possible. Once, I was running w/dd in the stroller when she was less than 1 yr. A man was talking to his neighbor and his dog was running free. The dog came tearing across the street right toward us, probably just wanting to be friendly but he was just the right height to jump on dd. I'm not a terribly big person but a very very big voice came out of me and yelled, "STOP RIGHT NOW!". I think I frightened the dog as well as his owner.
#135 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 06:36 PM

Haven't caught up completely with this this thread, but just wanted to post a big thank you to my ss!!!!!!! : I guess there is no cheese smilie. I got the Wisconsin special. Thank you thank you! It was such fun to get and open these packages. Thanks, grmtmama for the idea and putting it together!

No running today due to schedule, but I did get some new shoes. New Danskos, and I opted for something funky instead of black. Aren't they cute?

We went shopping after DD's school for DD2's new underpants! : Had to deal with the evil's of Target, but we fortunately just managed the experience.

More when I can.

Po6, congrats!!!!!!!! I had a feeling...
#136 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 07:31 PM

party of seven. I knew it when i read about you and all the kidlets at church. congratulations. And ahem, as your ss person I'm a bit behind in mailing off the last package. But there's your reveal I'm sure you knew from the duluth postage.

geo - hope you feel better.

mamabeth that carrier is so beautiful. And you look great. I'm so jealous of the beach. We went to the beach yesterday. I'll share some pics. let's just say it wasn't shoes-off weather. But dd1 did take her coat off.

no run today as i'm working late. BUT.....dh did get a phone interview for a tenure track position.

which is nice because I just spent 100 bucks on my car, basically 100 bucks went to: the stalling on the highway problem is due to a recalled part (free) but we also noticed the engine light is on (100 bucks) and that means you need a new catalytic converter (part alone is 540 bucks). Yowza. Did I mention we just did the timing belt/water pump for 500 bucks. Ok so no new (bigger) car for kristin to drive around in but I just laid out over 6 months of car payments. I hate that. repeat after me: it is paid off, it is paid off, it is paid off.

and while i'm blabbing away: I am about 80 percent done with my draft of paper #2 (I'm doing 3 for my phd, and have one more if I have time before I move on to something new). I'm seriously wanting to send it to my advisor before the weekend. Must get back to writing.

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
#137 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 07:53 PM

May I note the cheerleaders were cheering jgmommo on, but not me???

Little boy voice - go mommy, go mommy, go mommy
Little girl voice (my daughter : ) - go jgmommo, go jgmommo - ok it wasn't really jgmommo, but you get the picture.

congrats kerc!

Po6 - congratulations!
#138 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 08:00 PM

forgot to add:
reb can you come over and paint? I could use a nice subtle color in my bedroom around now.

and
snakes. ick! I am *so* scared of snakes it is crazy. I can do northern Minnesota because there aren't any poisonous snakes around here. I seriously have issues with running and snakes -- as in I can't run anyplace there might possibly be a snake. one of my former bosses talks about finding a black snake in her silverware drawer. No thank you!

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
#139 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 08:43 PM

I'm jealous of the beach too...I don't live there but visit whenever I can get away...usually about once or twice a year, unfortunately.

I do hate snakes, but they are on my trail that I love....so I just sort of avert my eyes. There are signs sometimes that say "beware of snakes" on the trail and it just gives me the chills....and inspiration to sprint out of there...but I've run there so many times but only seen two snakes ever. that's plenty for me.

I ran 30 minutes tonight at the gym. our (me and hbm's) usual street is closed due to storm damage, and there's tons of debris everywhere, so TM it was for me. but it was fun, I did intervals (90 sec jog, 30 sec sprint), which makes the tm bearable. that and oprah.

no, really, can somebody tell me if ds is too young to try in the jogger? am I going to bounce his little brain (as dh asked earlier)?
#140 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 09:00 PM

Just wanted to chime in that I (FINALLY!) ran today. It's been over 2 weeks due to a cold and spring break, but it felt awesome to get out there today. I did 3.75 miles and ran probably between 1.5 and 2 of that. I am definetely having some belly bounce now, which takes some getting used to (especially when it's bouncing on my bladder : ). I'm planning a TM run in the morning b/c of all the debris and dd doesn't have preschool tomorrow. It was like going through an obstacle course earlier today, but dh ran that road tonight and said that some of it has been cleared.

Paige, mama to three girls, (10), (8) and (3)
#141 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 09:29 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Snakes actually don't bother me much. A summer in the mtns around LA with GPS receivers does that.

I'm now pretty sure this is the flu and not mastitis (no pain). It responds to ib. So, do I ask my TA to do class tomorrow or do I think I can drug myself up to do the lecture?
#142 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 09:44 PM

#143 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 09:45 PM - Thread Starter

password, creb?
#144 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 09:57 PM

hmmm, I click on them and don't need a password. I do not have their site open or anything. It never required me to have one in the first place...it's in their 'public galleries'. Wierd. What to do.... what to do....
#145 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 09:57 PM

mamabeth - what kind of terrain are you running on? i was running with ds by about 6 mos with a kiddapotamus liner thinger under him. he was a strong kid and it was okay for us. BUT, if you do some internet searching i'm sure you'll find horror stories and people who say you shouldn't put any kid in a jogging stroller younger than 6 or you'll shake their brains right out their ears. you have to see how it works for your cute little babe.
#146 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 09:58 PM

cReb, I really like your house. Is that computer where you do your MDCing? And I echo Kerc - DD's bedroom needs painting - wanna come check out the wind in VA?

And it's also asking me for a password for the race pics.

ETA: I went into where you could browse all the race photos, then I clicked on cReb's links again, and it took me to their individual pics without a password.

Great pics ladies! You look so happy!

#147 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 10:06 PM

kerc, are you mocking me?

Yay, Moonshine!!!! Did you try the cheese cuds??? Or the beer shaped cheese block?? How about the cow pie???? What do you think????
#148 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 10:09 PM

mamabeth, my ped with dd said I should have her wear a bike helmet when I ran with her, which was a little too safety conscious, even for me. I just ran on road and reclined the seat. I started with her when she was about 4 months, with rolled up receiving blankets around her. I practiced once or twice with a bag of flour in the jogger because I wanted to see how it felt before taking her out (which was really a silly and unecessary idea and my dh asked if I planned to put a bike helmet on the bag of flour). She's 6 now and the only "injury" she's ever from my running was last year when the dog jerked us to a stop and she shot out on her bottom (after refusing to be buckled in).
#149 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksmom
ETA: I went into where you could browse all the race photos, then I clicked on cReb's links again, and it took me to their individual pics without a password.
cool!!! thanks!!!!

Oh, yeah, in Libby's room (the frog princess room) you can sort of see a little of what I've painted on her walls, mural wise. There are two frog princesses and one castle window. I was going to paint the top of a turret all along the top of her wall but haven't gotten to it yet... and Amelia was going to get a bunch of hand painted jellyfish and fish, but same issue... no time.
#150 of 719 Old 04-10-2006, 10:10 PM

mamabeth-I think ds would be fine in the jogger. They say 6 months. Could always prop on both sides of him for extra protection.

Kerc-sorry about the car troubles and all the extra expenses. I hope dh gets the tenure job and you get your paper done soon. The main reason I did not like school is because I hate to write papers. Give me a test, but no papers. Good luck.

HBM-great job on the run. I hear you about the belly. The constant sensation of having to pee for the whole run.

BBM-I'm sure dd was cheering you on in heart. Amazing all the miles you're putting in. I guess your delayed sickness didn't hurt you too much after all.

moonshine-enjoy those fancy new shoes So what specific kind of cheese was the Wisconsin special?

jgmommo-I forgot to say welcome. Sounds like a fun run. Got to love those little spirit lifters. Glad they got you to the top of the hill.

grnmtnmama-Glad dh is realizing how much you are doing for him. I'll miss you guys this weekend. I'm hosting Easter for over 30 people so I'll be busy cleaning etc. Have fun. Definitely some other time. Thanks again for arranging the ss.

sally-My ss! Thanks for the beads. The kids will love helping with them. Hope your body is healing well and you are getting some runs in.

poppy-Are you still in Nashville? How did it all go?

lucenamama-Wishing you much success with your upcoming move this weekend. Deep breath

Reb-thanks for the race recap. 13 couples is great. I hope someone makes an offer soon.

eksmom-hope you help the problem with the no spandex. Wouldn't it be nice if that was it. The Brownie meeting was fun. The girls helped the seniors make spring/Easter stamped cards and they were very good about helping them. Not afraid of them or anything. Then they served them a snack and finally got to stamp their own cards. So nice to give to the community.

Runningmommy-How was your vactaion? Did you get to go someplace fun?

Kate-enjoying the weather I hope.

aprildawn-how are you doing?

ND-sweet mama I think of you everyday. I hope you are doing well and are surrounded by peace and love.

to doctorjen, jenlove, loftmama, PO7, Hollysmom, kpinny, 1jooj, athansor, CherylAnn, shantimama, geo, pumpkinseed, 2babybees, monikita and everyone else.

No run for me today. My mother stopped by after work and I couldn't ask her to watch the kids while I ran. She is so nervous about me and the new baby that she thinks I should just sit on the couch all day and not do anything. She knows I'm back running, but I didn't think it was fair to ask her. Instead we went out for pizza and salad together for dinner since dh is away. I will try in the am to get out there for either a run or walk. Connor has a party from 12-3 then I have to rush home and drop them with my mom and then off to work from 4-8. I'm feeling really heavy and out of shape these days. Too bad I need to be in my bathing suit in 2 weeks:

Have agreat night everyone.

Peace and love,

Patti

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page