Mothering Forum banner

1000 minute challenge July!!!!! Everybody join - challenge yourself

2K views 95 replies 13 participants last post by  Proudmom 
#1 ·
Is this our first thread of the month?

Am I actually starting the thread myself????

Okay everybody, what are your goals? You don't have to use 1000 minutes. It doesn't have to be aerobic. Any exercise will count.....

My goals are to maintain. I would like to keep my abs hard. I'm really going to try to get back up to 1200 minutes. Last month, I took a vacation and injured myself, so I wasn't able to get up to 1200.

Here I go:

S factor workout - 45 minutes

45/1200

#6 ·
i'd like to join in, ive never done one of these before...my husband is deployed, and ive got less that 5 months til he gets home, so time to kick it up, lol.... i mostly use my elliptical , about 45 minutes at a time, and i take long walks with the dog.... i was alternating the eliiptical with and excercise ball and an aerobics dvd, but i cant find my remote
to switch the tv over to video to watch them, lol

#11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by kdmama33
Oh, just what I need ... a nice, swift kick of motivation. How about a newbie joiner?
I'll go for 1000, since this is my first month, but I still need a challenge.

45 minutes T-Tapp

45/1000
Yesterday was not a great exercise day. While in the middle of my floor workout, DS2 jumped off the couch and landed on my head. I am now sporting a very nice shiner, and I didn't finish my workout. So ...

20 minutes T-Tapp
10 minutes push ups and crunches
-----
30 minutes total

Today has been better. My eye looks bad, but my head isn't throbbing like a jackhammer anymore, so I put the kids in the jogger and went for a wog this morning.

37 minutes wogging
15 minutes crazy dancing (as per nym's challenge -- I just did it)
---
62 minutes

137/1000

#18 ·
I'm jumping in- Just kicking off an excercize plan. I'm hoping to walk and do sit ups at least 5 days a week. That's my plan and hopefully I'll stick to it! Oh! And 15 minutes crazy dancing everyday.

So far this month I have walked only 30 minutes... it's a start, I guess!
30/1000

#22 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by kdmama33
Yesterday was not a great exercise day. While in the middle of my floor workout, DS2 jumped off the couch and landed on my head. I am now sporting a very nice shiner, and I didn't finish my workout. So ...

20 minutes T-Tapp
-----
30 minutes total

Today has been better. My eye looks bad, but my head isn't throbbing like a jackhammer anymore, so I put the kids in the jogger and went for a wog this morning.

37 minutes wogging
15 minutes crazy dancing (as per nym's challenge -- I just did it)
---
62 minutes

137/1000

4th of July

10 minutes crunches/pushups/stretches
19 minutes crazy dancing
20 minutes playing tag with the kids
---
49 minutes

186/1000

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.