pre- and pre-pre-baby Fitness Tribe for NMY! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-29-2006, 06:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATD_Mom View Post
Yes, I just made you all read an entire paragraph about poo! My apologies. I think I'll go back into hiding ...

Oh! And I wish you good luck on finding anything good for you in white pasta (besides "fortifications"). I've come to see it as pre-digested food, and equate it to eating straight sugar as far as goodness. I actually loooove whole wheat pasta, multigrain pasta. What are you putting on it? Maybe if you start with something really strong, such as a big dollup of homemade basil pesto with sundried tomato, it will mask the flavor for you. Then you can ease yourself into liking it? I've done this with a bajillion foods I previously despised. Sort of an anti-weaning.
I wouldn't say you wrote about poo, you wrote a paragraph about digestion and digestion is very important for nutrition, which in turn is very important for people's health.

About the pasta: your method to get used to stuff sounds good. Maybe my problem is that I eat the whole wheat pasta the same way I did the white one - using "soft flavored" sauces, and then I somehow get disappointed because it tastes different. If I try totally different recipes with the whole wheat stuff maybe I'll stop "comparing" it to what I used to eat.
Food for thought. Thanks.

Witchygrrl: I used to be horrible about taking the multi-vits too. What's helping me right now is to have a notebook where I can write down what I take and how often: I have a list with the days of the week, and every time I take a multi-vit (usually only in the morning) I write a S for that day (the brand name starts with S), and every time I take a pill for my hair I write a P (need to take them 3x a day). That way I always know how much I took and when.

I almost forgot: I walked most afternoon, for sure more than a couple hours. Didn't drink much though. But I got plenty of sun. I love the .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2006, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Isabel View Post
lentils: Aren't they in the "bean family"? Do you soak lentils? Because before I didn't, they just cook easily even without being soaked, so I never thought about it. But after reading a bit from the WAP site, I'm thinking maybe I should?
They're in the legume family I don't soak them. I had a roomate who would occasionally start them soaking in the morning, when she was gonna make them at noon, to be sure they'd cook quickly. My understanding of NT is poor at best, but I might guess that he'd be talking about a type of soaking that pre-digests a bit?

Quote:
Exercise: haven't done any lately : but I'm going shopping today so I'll walk a lot.

Quote:
Don't you find it a great help? Every time I eat or drink or exercise, I think of how I get to write it on my little sheet. It's fun! In a dorky sort of way.
Yes indeed!

Man. Poop is a serious issue lately. I'd never been constipated worth noticing until, oh, probably two years ago, when my body went through a big shift. (Well that's a little story unto itself.) In the past four months it's gotten considerably worse... well also I hadn't realized before that you were supposed to poop every day at least. So every night I take an herbal laxitive and every morning (usually) I take fiber.

My ND thinks I have a parasite, and there's good reason to think so, but I have really mixed feelings about doing the treatment (it's harsh on the body by naturopathic standards) if I'm not sure I had one in the first place. And I need to ask her how crucial a good diet is before the treatment as well, cause I'm just getting on top of that. Yep, gotta write and send that email. : Maybe I should put this stuff on my fitness list too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchygrrl View Post
IBS just seems to be everywhere! I have it too, although I don't have it with constipation So adding more fiber than I already eat would be a nightmare. I probably already eat too much, but I like the foods too much to give up. If I eat mostly protein, I'm much better, but that doesn't seem very balanced. I'm not good enough at being consistent with multivitamins. If any of you wise women have any suggestions, I'm prepared to hear them.
I used to just go the other way too. I was never diagnosed with anything... in those days I just figured out what foods set it off and usually avoided them. My current theory is that a lot of people diagnosed with IBS may have a more specific condition. It just seems like one of those diagnoses they come up with before they really get what's going on. My theory isn't based on much, though.

Digestion is really the core of the body. A long term digestive problem can lead to chronic systemic problems, many seemingly unrelated, which may each individually be manageable (or not). If at any point you become concerned about this happening, I'd suggest seeing an ND. There isn't anything that should prevent allopathic doctors from being good with digestive disorders, but it seems like there isn't so much interest unless the condition is a life threatening one.

Hm, have you done a food allergy test?

Last time I did one I wasn't allergic to any foods, but but those I showed as being a tiny bit sensitive to can still set off a reaction, surprisingly...

Quote:
Today is my first day without diet soda.
Woohoo! That's a big step :
Old 09-29-2006, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphinxie View Post
So every night I take an herbal laxitive and every morning (usually) I take fiber.
It isn't senna, is it? Senna is a stimulant - and should never be taken more than a couple nights at a time. If you take it for more than 2-3 days, your body becomes dependant upon that stimulant and cannot do the movement on its own. Just making sure ... stimulants are scary stuff!

I'm with you, I think docs just diagnose people with IBS when they have a whole myriad of problems with their colon and surrounding organs. And it really is such a huge factor in your health.

Getting the unneeded stuff out of you is so important. (Just as it's important to keep everything in you long enough to get the good stuff out of it first!) My vacations are rarely fun anymore - because the second I leave my routine, I no longer have my morning BM. I went 19 days once! This makes for quite an unhappy camper.

(Bring up poo, and I'm suddenly a regular on the thread!)
Old 09-29-2006, 07:16 PM

IBS has been *my* diagnosis thus far. I've not brought it up to a doctor because I know my biggest trigger: stress. Also, my father has it (though we don't tend to speak on much of anything, so I haven't asked him) I have tried to test other foods, such as dairy products, to see what makes it worse. I figured dairy was a good place to start, seeing as so many people have problems with it. And actually, dairy was not a problem.

But you ladies have had some good suggestions thus far. I wouldn't mind visiting an ND-I think I saw some information about one nearby a few weeks back. I should definitely check it out.

Ok, it's after 5, and not only have I not had diet soda, I've not even had any caffeine! (the pomegranate tea was herbal) Though DH and I are headed out for some Japanese food, so that'll change very quickly!

And keep your fingers crossed that my glasses turn up. I left them at the gym today, so I went back later to see if anyone turned them in. Not yet, unfortunately.

Come ponder with me about food!
Old 09-29-2006, 07:16 PM

Quote:
It isn't senna, is it? Senna is a stimulant - and should never be taken more than a couple nights at a time. If you take it for more than 2-3 days, your body becomes dependant upon that stimulant and cannot do the movement on its own. Just making sure ... stimulants are scary stuff!
The A in ATD must stand for "all knowing" The main ingredient is senna. My ND was giving me 7 at a time, and eventually I bought a bottle. Geez, I wonder if that could have caused the original worsening? How annoying, there's no warning on the bottle or anything.

How about my fiber pills... I know, I could just take psyllium husk straight in liquid, but the texture is too gross for me. The ingredients are: psyllium husk, psyllium seed, oat bran, fenugreek, slippery elm, charcoal, yellow dock, oregon grape, and marshmallow. I'll probably have to take tons of them for the next few days and drink tons of water to get through the senna withdrawal without major problems.

Quote:
Getting the unneeded stuff out of you is so important. (Just as it's important to keep everything in you long enough to get the good stuff out of it first!) My vacations are rarely fun anymore - because the second I leave my routine, I no longer have my morning BM. I went 19 days once! This makes for quite an unhappy camper.
Holy mackerel, 19 days? Yeah I have to spend almost 2 months away from home soon... first to renew my visa & go to real thanksgiving and then because DH will be in India so I might as well stay in the States til he gets back. I'll probably just be getting into the groove when I leave here.
Old 09-29-2006, 07:36 PM

Quote:
I'm moving forward on housekeeping. Today we had a great victory... I called over a friend, we went through all the givaway/storage stuff, and she took all the stuff she liked. Then we gave the rest to the thrift store. A few thrift store things got forgotten, but I can easily take those over tomorrow. We can now walk around in the bedroom again!
Yay, that's a great victory and I bet a great relief too!
Quote:
This weekend has sunny but cool weather predicted, which sounds nice. DH says he wants to hike Grouse Mountain, so hopefully. I must say this thread is helping me to keep that a priority!
Have fun hiking. If you are comfortable sharing pics, take some and show us when you return.

Quote:
Yeah, quinoa is high in protein. So is amaranth, but quinoa is the easiest to cook. Also nuts/nut butter. Try lentils--easier to cook than beans. Green lentils are more suitable to Western dishes, red lentils for Indian dishes. I'm avoiding tuna in favor of salmon because of heavy metal concerns, but I don't think it's a huge issue if one isn't pregnant... for me it's also that there's a lot of salmon around here.
I'll have to check out the quinoa and amaranth, I don't even know what they are. :

Quote:
Fish:
Tuna vs. Salmon: I buy salmon steaks sometimes, but I don't like the taste as much as I like tuna. I only like salmon raw - as sushi/sashimi -, I tolerate the steaks and smoked salmon is ok-ish. If I'd dare eating the frozen salmon raw I might but I'm not sure about how smart that would be... and it somehow has a different color than the sushi salmon.
I eat more tuna but even that I don't eat all that often. I didn't eat any fish until last year. I hated it growing, or maybe it was more the smeel, or likely the way my mom cooked it. I make it occasionally now. I should do more though.

Quote:
Exercise: haven't done any lately : but I'm going shopping today so I'll walk a lot.
Are you shopping for anything in particular? My shoping trips these days are to the hardware or lumber stores. I've never been much of a shopper myself.

Steph - great job getting out there and rollerblading.

ATD_Mom- thanks for the lo-down on the ummm poop situation. It was ummmm Just kdding.
Your house is cute, I love the yard and DH did a great job on the new pathway. That swimming hole is beautiful :

witchygrrl - for the multivitamins I take the Rainbow light Prenatal - the six a day ones. I think I've done better at remembering to take them. I have two when making breakfast/lunch, then take two to work and have those at lunch, then have two before I go to bed. If I forget any, it's usually the though these last two. I figure at least I've had most of what I should take. Good job on no diat soda so far today. I hope you find your glasses soon too.

Today I have not drank as much water as I should, but I am working on my kegals now and will hopefully walk the pup when I get home.

Mama to my sweet Sophia, born at home on 4/6/11.

namaste.gif

Old 09-30-2006, 05:17 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wateraddict View Post
I'll have to check out the quinoa and amaranth, I don't even know what they are.

I eat more tuna but even that I don't eat all that often. I didn't eat any fish until last year. I hated it growing, or maybe it was more the smeel, or likely the way my mom cooked it. I make it occasionally now. I should do more though.

Are you shopping for anything in particular? My shoping trips these days are to the hardware or lumber stores. I've never been much of a shopper myself.
I need to check out the amaranth, I've seen it but never bought it.
I've always liked fish and seafood. Lucky me

I needed something to wear for a wedding. Today I need a cable for my washing machine. So more shopping = more walking.

Ack! I just lost most of what I had written! I had it all in one window, and then I somehow messed up and didn't add this here to my original reply window and pressed "post" on this one.
Then I tried to copy what I still had on the other one to add it here, but instead of pressing Shift + C I just pressed C, so now it's all gone!

Let me see if I remember what I wanted to say.
Sphinxie: I'm glad you don't soak too. All the talk about soaking and sprouting made me... insecure about how to prepare my food.

I'm sorry so many of you have IBS. And I think it's sad our normal doctors only seem to worry about covering symptoms instead of trying to find out what the real problem is.

Hmm... I think that was it, but with a lot of quotes inbetween. :

ttfn
Old 09-30-2006, 01:30 PM

Last night I bought some multis. Stress B Complex by Nature's Made. I've used them before (keeps my immune system way up, as it has plenty of Vit C-I got over a nasty viral infection really quickly while others were sick for weeks). It's got all of the Bs, 100% for folic acid, and more. The only weird thing is (a bit of TNI here), it makes my pee NEON yellow. Probably from all of the C.

So I'm going to try taking it, and hopefully I can remember to do it every day. I did this morning!

Old 09-30-2006, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Last night I bought some multis. Stress B Complex by Nature's Made. I've used them before (keeps my immune system way up, as it has plenty of Vit C-I got over a nasty viral infection really quickly while others were sick for weeks). It's got all of the Bs, 100% for folic acid, and more. The only weird thing is (a bit of TNI here), it makes my pee NEON yellow. Probably from all of the C.

So I'm going to try taking it, and hopefully I can remember to do it every day. I did this morning!
It's not the C. I had the same thing when I used to take the Bs. Which B . . . I think it was . . . B-12? B-125?
Old 09-30-2006, 04:04 PM

Quote:
The only weird thing is (a bit of TNI here), it makes my pee NEON yellow.
Awhile ago I had some idea that maybe taking vits before bed would improve absorption...
Old 09-30-2006, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Awhile ago I had some idea that maybe taking vits before bed would improve absorption...

Hmm, that's a possibility. I could experiment and see what happens if I take it tomorrow night instead, and see if I get neon the next morning.

Old 10-01-2006, 05:41 PM

Okay sorry I haven't really been in here. I'm not doing to great with my goals, but it's mostly school realated excuses, so I'm waiting for things to slow done a little more before I get to serious.

I had a quick question is there a differance between Raspberry tea, and RED raspberry tea? I haven't been able to find the RRT anywhere.

upsidedown.gif Charlie~ partners.gif Married to my best friendheartbeat.gif 5/11 slingboy.gif Mama to my Teddy Bear Rainbow.gif 7/12  pos.gif Due with #2 stork-suprise.gif 6/14
Old 10-01-2006, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliemae View Post
I had a quick question is there a differance between Raspberry tea, and RED raspberry tea? I haven't been able to find the RRT anywhere.
Hmmm... I didn't think about that. I just checked the tea I've been drinking (got it from natural foods section of Raley's) and it is called Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea. So I don't know if Red Raspberry Tea would be different. On the box though it says that it "supports the female system" and one of its uses is to help with irregular cycles. It seems to be working for me so far, or maybe my body is just getting back to normal after 3 months off of the BCP.

I've have not exercised in 4 days! Unless you count housecleaning. I've done a lot of that, and the house is looking mighty fine.

Completely forgot about my kegels goal! Hopefully, I do better next week.

Wife to J. Mama to DD(3yo) & DS(1yo)
Old 10-02-2006, 12:09 AM

Just recently got back from hiking on Grouse Mountain. It was nice, but we keep accidentally choosing hikes that are too easy. But then we went to go to the equipment shop to buy a dayhike backpack (cause DH's is from the 80s and we both have bad-ish backs) ...and DH got completely lost. (He is my navigator.) So we got more exercise in, wandering aimlessly around the city, as he said "It must be the next block" over and over! Probably a good thing, all told. Cept I wanted to get that darn backpack

DH is more into going cross country skiing with me this winter. When my family visits I will go downhill skiing with them. Yikes, now I have to work out in the gym to be ready for all that! Anyway Grouse Mountain is also a ski center so I was scoping that out as well.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:28 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Hi everyone!

I did really well on exercising this weekend - did my fitness routine on Saturday and one of my Yoga DVDs on Sunday. Unfortunately, I wasn't so diligent with drinking water.

I was going to rollerblade this morning but it's pouring, so I'll just have to do my workout tonight instead. I have managed to get 1/3 of my water in already today, though!

Since we've been talking about house cleaning, has anyone here heard of/done Flylady? : I started in March, but slacked off since June and am hoping to get back on track this month because the house is grody

Mama to DS1 (12/07), DS2 (4/11), and DD (6/22/14)
Finally diagnosed with APS after 3 s (11/09, 3/10, 7/13)
Old 10-02-2006, 01:21 PM

I went and did 20 minutes on the elliptical both Friday and Saturday (so I could make 3x last week). I end up doing a bit over 2 miles. Friday was when my glasses disappeared, so I've been a little squinty the past few days. No one's turned them in, and I'm having a bit of trouble getting an appt with a new optician. Arghhh!

BUT, I have lost a lb and a half this past week, after not budging for almost a month. The extra cardio must be the key! I've been setting some minor mini goals for myself. So this last mini goal was to get under 150 lbs. I was sitting at 150 forever (what is it about round numbers?), so now I'm at 148.5 lbs. My next mini goal will be to get down to 140. Wish me luck!

Old 10-02-2006, 04:00 PM

I'm doing flylady! I actually just posted about it a little on the NMY thread...

It's really helping. In general our place tends to be tidy but not clean. I'm working on a realistic schedule to keep it clean. It's also helping me to make advances with cooking, though that's more slow--mainly because the cleaning gives a sense of accomplishment and enjoyment that spreads over to other areas.

That said, today is "hang out with the plumber" day while he fixes our leaky heater with the water shut off. So I'm just reading about cleaning right now
Old 10-02-2006, 04:17 PM

KAK (kegaling at keyboard) Are you?

witchygrrl - Just a friendly reminder to take your vitamin today Good job on the eliptical!!!

sphinxie - Good for getting that hike done, even if it was too easy, it's still exercise, as is the in-town hike for the backback store. I like cross country skiiing too. It's so peaceful. I don't see us doing any this winter, no time for it.

Steph - Great job with your exercise this weekend!

Maela - I think housekeeping can be a form of exercise. You are up and moving around, and making the house look better which in turn makes you feel better!

I don't know if mowing counts as exercise (it's a riding mower but it can be tough terrain ) but I did several hours worth saturday, followed by some framing. Then more roof framing Sunday. This is a great inner thigh workout as it involves straddling and scooting around on a large diameter log beam 20+ feet in the air. I think I may have drank my water, but didn't track it but I wasn't dehydrated at the end of the day as I have been a couple of times last night.

Mama to my sweet Sophia, born at home on 4/6/11.

namaste.gif

Old 10-02-2006, 05:07 PM

Vitamin taken, just after I saw your reminder, so thanks! . I meant to try the 'at night' thing but haven't yet. Still, I didn't want to go to the CNM's office, have a urine test and come out with neon pee.

Speaking of the CNM's office, that went really well. At least as far as she can tell, I'm in excellent health. I want to get a full workup, but this at least was encouraging that I'm not the mess I always worry that I could be. Yay!

Old 10-02-2006, 05:53 PM

I can't believe that I hadn't seen this yet!

I'm signing on.

I've started going to the gym in the mornings now, it's far easier than trying to drag myself there AFTER work. It's been two weeks so far and it's going very well. 30 minutes cardio, 30 minutes of weight training, 4 days a week.

Dancing in the livingroom or Pilates video on weekends.

Cutting back on sugar and cheese. Trying to replace belly fat with abs!
Old 10-02-2006, 07:33 PM

I just started a new job last week so it threw a wrench it made things a little bit more difficult, but all in all I think I'm doing well with staying commited to my goals. I missed yoga two days in a row because of work, but as soon as I had the chance I went again. And I have been taking left overs from home or salads from the grocery store for lunches. I must have done something right because my scale finally budged a little after being at a stand still for 2-3 weeks. I went on my second run with DH, and this time we got our dog in on the act. I was really proud of my doggy, because he has a tendency to get tired easily but he really enjoyed it. I have managed to stay on top of the laundry and the cooking well, but not so well on the 15 min of misc. cleaning. I tried flylady a while back and I liked it, but started to get overwhelmed with the emails. But I think the advice about making habits is great.

Witchygrrl How did going to the CNM compare to an OB/GYN? I really want to go to a birth center instead of the GYN for my yearly exam this winter. I got really excited when I applied for my new job and passed the BC that I had just looked up on the internet a few days ago.
Old 10-03-2006, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peridot83 View Post
Witchygrrl How did going to the CNM compare to an OB/GYN? I really want to go to a birth center instead of the GYN for my yearly exam this winter. I got really excited when I applied for my new job and passed the BC that I had just looked up on the internet a few days ago.
Well, I guess the main difference between this CNM and most GYNs I've been to is that the CNM actually took some time with me to get to know me and explained things to me, whereas any GYNs I've had just kinda blew me off. The exam was basically the same: personal history, family history, clinical breast exam, pap smear, etc. But she took a real interest in me, listened to my concerns, answered my questions in depth, etc. I told her that I was thinking of TTC next fall, and she was happy about it and told me to contact her when the time comes. It just seemed less automated. She was an actual person, with a sense of humor. What a concept.

Good luck with checking out the birth center. It seems that my insurance does not recognize the birth center near me, nor the midwives within it. So my midwife does not actually deliver there . I'll figure out something though. I used to work at the evil health insurance company, so I know how things can be manipulated some times.

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Old 10-03-2006, 05:49 PM

I just switched to a new insurance, and on the BC's web site says that they are a PCP for my insurance company, so it shouldn't be any problem to go there. One of the main things I would like is to bring DH along so he can start getting comfortable with the idea of a midwife. Especially since I want to start using FAM instead of the pill. Dh is pretty skeptical so I thought it might be helpful to have someone who knows more about it reassure himof it's efficacy.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:05 PM

Hello? Anyone still here?

I slacked off yesterday...no fitness routine because we went to "Bible Study" which ended up being "Watch the Tigers Lose" instead. We were there until midnight. I suppose I should have stayed home and worked out instead, but oh well.

I did rollerblade today. It was wet and cloudy when I started, then started pouring about 20 minutes through. I got drenched and am surprised that I made it back without falling. I do hope the weather is nicer on Friday, though.

So, how's everyone doing? I hope you're all very very busy exercising!

Old 10-04-2006, 09:26 PM

Well, I'm not busy exercising, that's for sure. But housecleaning is going well! I'm doing tasks for 15 min each with a timer, when I feel unmotivated, and getting plenty done.

I decided Mon and Fri should be my gym days, so on Monday I'll be heading to the gym to check it out.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:23 PM

Hi

I kinda dropped out of the NYMT but I'm going back

I'm starting gym from Monday for weight-training and spin.

I'm not ready to "go on a diet" as yet I'm afraid but I try to be careful about my eating habits.

I want to be strong and healthy for TTC in late 2008/2009
Old 10-05-2006, 04:37 PM

Hey Vingnir's, welcome!
Old 10-06-2006, 02:13 AM

Okay. : So tomorrow I start fresh with my fitness plan. I've been doing horribly , not even attempting to do the things on my list ; and you girls are not even holding me accountable! :
I know Friday is an awful day to start anew, but I'm going to do it. I will report back to you all Saturday morning.

Pat on the back to all of you who (unlike me) are actually working on your fitness goals!

And good luck to me!

ETA: Welcome Vingnir's! I don't think I was with NMY when you were there last.

Wife to J. Mama to DD(3yo) & DS(1yo)
Old 10-06-2006, 11:40 AM

Bad Maela! Bad everyone who isn't coming in here. I am hereby holding you all accountable. Go exercise then get in here and tell us about it!

Was that motivating enough?

Maela, any day is a good day for a fresh start. I tend to get caught up with starting at the beginning of the week, month, year. I even have issues without being able to start/stop things unless the time ends with 5 or 0 :

Welcome Vingnir and good luck!

Old 10-06-2006, 02:00 PM - Thread Starter

Hello!
Welcome Vingnir! What does your name mean?

Sorry I haven't been posting too much lately, I've been busy.

I've been walking some from work, but not so much to work because I'm usually reading or late so I like to sit/be faster. I was drinking a lot till yesterday, then I got sick of water and the juices I've been drinking couldn't see them anymore. Today I'm back to drinking.
And as for food... I started the week well, and then yesterday I had a pizza and sweets today I had microwave food for lunch and then a bagel after work : I don't know yet what I'll have for dinner, but I'm feeling unmotivated to cook. *sigh*

In 10 days I'll start swimming! I'm excited to be able to do some fitness. I'm sure walking is good, but I don't feel anything from just walking - although, if I overdo it my feet can start hurting. Swimming will feel like exercise.

I got NT on wednesday. It's interesting but they do get to me too because they don't differenciate (ovo-lacto-)vegetarians from vegans. And they (well, she, actually) go on about how pasteurazing food is bad, but I'm sure there are good reasons why pasteurizing got so important/popular/whatever (like, killing dangerous bugs?). And on the one hand, vegetarians (vegans?) before ate insects with their food and they kept them healthy, but now if you don't incorporate red meat and bone broth into your diet you'll suffer the consequences?
But I'm only at the very beginning of the book, so we'll see how things go. And I guess the vegetarian/vegan thing bothers me a bit (gets me somewhat defensive) because I don't eat meat (but fish/seafood, dairy, eggs).
And, what are people who don't have access to raw milk/dairy supposed to do?

User Tag List