WITCH way are you running, mama? (Running Mamas October) - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 12:35 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Moonshine, I'll come for a playdate!

I feel like I should clarify about the pictures since I brought up the subject. For me it was more of evidence of the fact that DH and I are more or less not talking right now. I don't think he ever once asked me for the camera. I had it most of the time; he had it at the lighthouse (he climbed it, I didn't) and part of the time playing putt-putt, but it was because I had handed it to him for some reason. He never said, "Let me take a picture of you and EK." (Something he used to say.) And I never said it to him, although I did take the pictures. I also never asked him to take any of me. We're just not talking.

And notice there are none of the two or three of us together. Maybe that is really what is representative of our situation.

I am just having a lot of realizations of how much things have deteriorated. So that was coloring my comment about the pictures.

Katherine, mama to Emma Kate (7) and Griffin (3)

#362 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 12:49 AM

eksmom, That sucks. How were your parents about you guys on vacation?

I have been meaning to tell you that since I got my nano and am running with it, I think of you often when a particular song comes on that messes up my rhythm. Wasn't it you who said that you couldn't run with music because you had to run with the beat? I have found that Major Tom is a good pace for me.
#363 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 01:16 AM - Thread Starter

My parents were OK. I think they got a better idea of what things are like after spending the week together. They are really 100% supportive of me, maybe sometimes a little too much if I were to be honest.

Now that I'm running with my mp3 player more regularly, I'm getting over my marching band brainwashing. Although, if a song is too slow, I skip it. I will have to try Major Tom... it's time for a new playlist anyway. Somewhere there is a website or some freeware that lets you find songs by the tempo... something like this, although that's not the one I had in mind.

Today I was running up the final hill in my route, and I rewrote one of the Indigo Girls' songs from their new album. Instead of "these are the last tears I'm gonna cry for you" it was "this is the last hill I'm gonna run today"

#364 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 03:29 AM

HBM, I hope you are on the mend soon!! Try not to feel guilty. You're going through so much and it can't be helped. I'm relieved that your mom and dh are there to help!!!

Shanti, that soup sounds delicious!!

mmmmm! I love Mandy's chocolate/lavender soap, too!!! I'm currently really enjoying a bar of hers that smells like a creamsicle.

plady and loftmama, how do you two know each other?!? You live so far apart!

I always ask to have my picture taken, too. Usually they are posed. Usually dh looks disinterested. But, in my case it doesn't say anything about my marriage. We're just lazy with the camera.

Mamabeth, on my way to read the divorce court story.

eksmom How is the counseling going?

I LOVE running with my iPod. I didn't at first. I realized how much I love it today. I accidentally stepped on one of the ear buds on Sunday, so I can't wear it. I went on a run today that I am hoping was about 6 miles and I missed it so much!! I've been listening to music from the show I'm doing, but also the soundtrack to Once Upon a Mattress. It's so upbeat and fun without sounded all poppish. It makes me smile. It's hard to feel icky on a run when you are smiling and singing and dancing! But, today was so hard! Sluggish. A couple weeks ago I did my long run to Joni Mitchell and it was nice. It wasn't driving or too slow....just nice. My new earbuds should be arriving on Thursday, but probably too late to take on my run.

So, tomorrow I'm going to go drive the route I used today. If it's less than 6 miles I might cry. I ran it in 66 min.

So, what is an athlete? When I think about what I might like my obituary to say vs. what I think it would say, I've often wondered about that adjective. Would "athlete" be in there somewhere?

Where is Kate~mom? Is she doing okay? Anyone know?
#365 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 10:46 AM

shanti - YUM! keep those recipes coming!

HBM - i am so sorry you are going through this - sending you lots of healing vibes

pof6 - good to hear from you! i hope you get your house situation sorted soon and back to normalcy.

mandy - i love the necklace! very cool

i love running with music - love it. it keeps me isolated from having running partners, but that's ok. i can't talk and run anyway! i create a new playlist for my shuffle every couple of months to keep it fresh.

does anyone know of good stretches or exercise moves that help with the hips? for some reason i feel myself throwing my right hip forward when i run, which i assume is compensation for something lacking on my left side [hip? knee? thigh? i can't tell!] maybe i should find a chiropractor here and get myself aligned but i don't think it is covered in our insurance now

thanks!

mom to ds (11) REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif and dd (9) hearts.gif

#366 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 11:08 AM

Hi y'all--
I was online too long and nursed ds to sleep without really meaning to...I meant to go for a run, but oh well! We may run to see dh for lunch instead. Does anybody know how well those sun/rain covers for strollers work? Are they worth it? It's sort of patchy rain today and I wish I had one.

I edited some of my divorce court story but I still can't find the words to express what it felt like to be there. I guess I have been judgemental when I didn't even think I was....I thought I was being totally supportive of my friends. but in my head I was thinking...is it really that bad? and yes, it is, and was. still trying to make it make sense to me. I don't know how but I have a pretty great marriage, and am just trying to put myself in their shoes so I can actually BE supportive. Does that make sense?

poppy--my hips have been messed up ever since J came into the world. my chiro just says, well, ever since you had J your hips are out of alignment. thanks buddy. Stretching my groin really well helps sometimes though since that's where the strain is. Hey, BTW, how's NashVegas treating you?

moonshine--I wish I could come! dd just was playing in her room and saying, "now let's all get on a boat to New York City..." we just might one of these days.

eksmom-- sorry mama. I also am almost never in pictures bc I am usually the photographer and dh takes gross pictures. But I'm sorry it's a symptom for you of what is going on.

did I mention my ILs are coming tomorrow? at least they don't stay with us anymore. It helps me actually enjoy the visit a bit. :
#367 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 11:25 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Ok, I can't believe I am actually going to talk about this here, on this thread, but here goes................

I went for a run this morning.

I know it is hardly like me to stay on topic around here, butI thought I'd give it a try for once.

It was more of a wog than anything, but I feel good. My hips are sore and I think I just need to use them for more than sitting while I sew. I will try some yoga a little later and if I am feeling nutty, maybe some pilates too. It sure was nice to be down by the water before sunrise again - I love that time of day.

eksmom - I will have to bring that CD along on my next run. I LOVE it! The first song - Pendulum Swinger - has quickly become a favourite song of mine. I htink this red quilt I am working on will be saturated with Indigo Girls music by the time it is finished
#368 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 11:36 AM

Celebrating two small victories:
1. I walked to the mailbox and back today. This is huge for me right now.
2. At the infusion center, they were able to find a healthy vein and leave the needle in so I don't have to be stuck again every day. This is awesome news!

Thanks again for all of your thoughts, prayers, healing vibes. They mean SO much to me.

RM-the package came yesterday Thank you!

Paige, mama to three girls, (10), (8) and (3)
#369 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 02:08 PM

HBM~awww, you're welcome!! I hope it fits her!! I'm so glad you are up and moving around, that must feel sooooooooooo good. and not to have to be stuck every day, wow, that's huge in my book (iv's hurt!). I hope you are healed ultra quick. do they know how this happened? e. coli in your blood? Did I read that right? praying for you mama!

Ran 4 miles this am and 8 yesterday. both went well. I hope to fit in some yoga and pilates today sometime. struggling to get organized, thinking of putting a spare table up in our bedroom for my paperwork as there is no where for me to put it all. I don't really want it in the bedroom but there is no where else.

hugs all around, sorry my personals stink, kids crying for books at nap time right now,
Lisa
#370 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runningmommy View Post
e. coli in your blood? Did I read that right?
Yup. That's right. The doc was pretty surprised, too. They're not sure how it happened, but one theory is that it somehow got into a dilated/burst blood vessel during or soon after delivery. We'll never know for sure. Weird, though.
BTW-I've been thinking of you and Eksmom as I have been force fed plenty of Gatorade in the last week trying to get hydrated. The light purple one isn't too bad...

Paige, mama to three girls, (10), (8) and (3)
#371 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 02:50 PM - Thread Starter

HBM, I'm so glad you are on the mend. It's good to see your posts. What a weird thing to have happen. Hopefully it will be behind you soon. Glad you are up and about and hopefully getting to snuggle that sweet little baby of yours.

You're right, the light purple gatorade isn't too bad (isn't it Gatorade Rain, but I can't remember the flavor, riptide rush or something like that?). I tend to stick with blue powerade myself.

#372 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 03:06 PM - Thread Starter

Apparently some people have created a Pendulum Swinger dance to go with the IG song. There is a whole website, and then this video on You Tube.

#373 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksmom View Post

Apparently some people have created a Pendulum Swinger dance to go with the IG song. There is a whole website, and then this video on You Tube.
Hello, eksmom??? There IS no OT, remember, plus, it's cross training! :

I can't friggin believe that though! My dd loves the song and I will have to teach her the dance.

(this message brought to you by another rabid IG fan)
#374 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 03:47 PM - Thread Starter

Oh, right, right, dancing IS cross-training. OK, I'll tell that little dude to put his OT sign down and back away from my post.

ETA: I can't seem to get EK hooked on IG. She always asks who is singing but she doesn't seem terribly impressed. Must keep trying.

#375 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 03:52 PM

I got a 30 minute run in last night felt pretty good. Woke up this morning with a sore throat though sigh. It feels to early to already get sick this season. Maybe I'll get lucky.
HBM--I hope your feeling 100% real soon.
#376 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmsmomma4 View Post
wow this board really hops!! or runs!! haha so funny.
tomorrow i am planning on doing my long run for the week. it should be about8 miles. some of it i will probably walk.
so when you are training for a half marathon, say your first one, (ok... this would be me), it ok to concentrate on you distance as opposed to your time. my goal is to finish within a reasonable time. what is a reasonable time? b/c when i see you ran a half marathon in one hour and 33 minutes, i am thinking i am way way way out of my league here.

michele
Well to start, definately just run the miles. speed will come later. Honestly I seem to be only able to do that in races. But I didnt start off that way. When I started running after my twins, I ran 1.2 miles in 20 some minutes. I thought I had run alot more until I clocked it out. So I was slow. I had just started back running after having them a year before. Then I started running more and more.
My sister started running in races so I thought I'd try that also. I figured I was putting in the miles (like around 40miles aweek)so then I'd start racing. So I just started with small races and then moved onto bigger races. And then my sister said she wanted to run a marathon. Well I am influenced by my sister , so at that time my miles had increased to like 50-60miles a week. So I thought running a marathon was doable.
Let me back up a bit. When I was running those miles (the 40/week and the 50-60/week) they were at a 9-11minute pace. Not real fast. But my races were at about a 7min pace for the smaller ones and 7-8minpace for the longer ones. So i got addicted to races.
I ran my first marathon feb2006. Ended up qualifying for Boston (who knew). That wasnt my goal because I didnt even know about Boston marathon. The running group I run with, brought it to my attention and convinced my husband to sign me up for Boston.
So to continue, three weeks later I ran my second marthon, beat my time by two minutes and then 7 weeks later ran Boston. I ran it this April and beat my second marathons time by another two minutes. All those training runs were 9minutes pace. It was just about the miles. The most miles I have run in a week have been 97miles. So with all that said, just run the miles.
Now I am training for my fourth marathon and I have slowly gotten faster so I hope my marathon will even faster. My training pace is now at an 8minpace with about 80/week. So that is how I was able to run a 1:33 1/2 marathon. So just run the miles. And about being sponsored, i am only sponsored because all this racing was getting expensive and with four kids it was getting hard to continue. So we asked my husband work to sponsor me and they said yes. My friend I run with, now she should have been sponsored in her prime. She was elite and still can kick my booty .
Anyways, I know this was long but I hope you will be encouraged by it and not discouraged and write me off just cause I have become faster with alot of hard work and miles. It is doable for anyone who has a desire.
twinsr4me
#377 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovingthetwins View Post
Wow, what a great race!! Where was it? How many people ran? I am so glad I had the day off work and my friend told me about this site. I am trying to increase my speed. How did you get to be so fast? I run about a 9 minute mile right now and would enjoy any advice you have. Thank you
It was a jacksonville marine corps 1/2 marathon. about 1600 people ran in it. I just run alot of miles like 80/week. and somehow am able to preform in races. My pace is about an 8-8.5minute pace for my training runs. My advice just keep running the miles. Build endurance and speed should follow later. Sometimes before smaller races i might do some sprint workout on the track but I havent yet before a long race. Anyways, hope that helps any.
twinsr4me
#378 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 06:30 PM

My company is gone, and things around here are finally back to normal. I managed to keep to my running schedule so far this week and the worst of it is over. Whew!

I am teaching a science lesson tomorrow that is part of a "lesson study." I will have peers in there observing specific students to assess their learning. Also they will be observing me... pray for me... by 1:20 tomorrow I'll be a nervous wreck. :

I hope everyone is having a great week, and I'm sorry I don't have time for personals. I have been keeping up as much as possible.

Jen - Mama to V (b. 2-18-09) and AJ (b. 10-9-11) Wife to DH

#379 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 07:39 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Jen, you'll do great!
#380 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 07:54 PM

hey all

HBM - yay! well done. sounds like maybe you're turning the corner.

JenLove - you'll do great tomorrow!

what a crazy day at work. everyone that i had to deal with is just : and my user conference is coming up in three weeks. this is bigger than that stupid trade show that i had in June. the conference isn't put on by our company, rather it's a non-profit board of directors that our the users of our product. so i have no control over much of it and it can be dicey negotiating egos and power trips : and :

tomorrow is ds's birthday. three years ago tonight i was hanging around waiting for contractions to start. my water had already broken, so i knew it was coming. i had a beer played some lawn games with dh and watched the 2nd (and worst) Harry Potter movie. the movie was so dull in the middle that it caused the contractions to begin and at 11:08 on the 12th my little monster was born very smoothly in the water. : i've been thinking about it all day and i'd love to have #2 (provided it's a sweet little girl )

no run today. i was changing in the bathroom because i figured a run would help all the : people to get out of my head, when i realized that I had no short or running bottoms of any kind. had everthing else. whoops.
#381 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grnmtnmama View Post
tomorrow is ds's birthday. three years ago tonight i was hanging around waiting for contractions to start. my water had already broken, so i knew it was coming. i had a beer played some lawn games with dh and watched the 2nd (and worst) Harry Potter movie. the movie was so dull in the middle that it caused the contractions to begin and at 11:08 on the 12th my little monster was born very smoothly in the water. : i've been thinking about it all day and i'd love to have #2 (provided it's a sweet little girl )
Ahhh, happy birthday little man!!!

DD's is coming up on the 28th. I still need to mail her party invitations. (Well, and fill them out... which means picking a time 'n stuff.) I've been thinking a lot about her birth, as well, and still missing her from her first two days that she was in NICU and we didn't get to nurse or bond. : If I had an absolute guarantee that my next baby would be mellow, easy, and not have reflux, I'd be trying to convince DH to get reconnected right about now.

Tomorrow I see the Sports Medicine doctor so I can discover what is wrong with my hip. The pain has been pretty bad and nearly constant since I ran on Saturday (after 4 weeks off). You'd think that in 4 weeks it would have healed. I just don't get it. More : .

Monica, mama to Olivia (6)
#382 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 11:19 PM - Thread Starter

Monikita, I'm sorry things are no better with your hip. I hope you get some answers from the doc.

Mandy, : to K! And good luck with your conference.

Jen, good luck tomorrow! I bet you'll knock their socks off.

Mamabeth, my recent trip to traffic court helped me understand what you wrote in your blog about divorce court. It's incredibly intimidating (at least for me) to go to court. I felt like the world's biggest criminal with my speeding ticket. The uniforms, the guns, the security, the seriousness of the process and rituals... the whole ball of wax is intimidating.

OK, I only got 3 hours of sleep last night, so I must go switch out laundry and haul myself to bed. Now. Must. go. now.

#383 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksmom View Post
OK, I only got 3 hours of sleep last night, so I must go switch out laundry and haul myself to bed. Now. Must. go. now.
Oh my. Not for a bad reason, I hope?
#384 of 923 Old 10-11-2006, 11:31 PM

i really am the "nosy neighbor" in my neighborhood... so this is just great for me.
anyway... took the 2 younger kids to flag football at the y last night. my dd is the only girl there. i love it!!! i was just nearing the end of my 2 mile run on the treadmill, around 6:30pm, when the principal of my older dd's school called. just so you all know... when the principal calls you directly, it usually isn't good news. so... no run for me today, i spent my running time in the principals office. this is like the 3rd or 4th time since school began. sigh. i'll be there again tomorrow too. this kid is really giving me a run for my money, that's for sure. it isn't looking like it is going to get any easier with this one either. i did take the younger two swimming after football, and so i did 6 laps (down and back being a lap) i had to rest in between, but that's ok, right??spent most of the rest of the night making sure my son could get to the side of the pool in the deep end of the pool after jumping in.
someone mentioned umd. is this the univers. of maryland? or some other school? just curious.
no running for me today, probably not tomorrow either, although i may go to karate tomorrow night. not sure.
peace... i need some sleep.
michele:
#385 of 923 Old 10-12-2006, 12:11 AM

Hi dingos,
I was supposed to run 7 today but I only managed 3.5. It was super hot by the time I got out to run but I think really I was just still done from the thrashing I gave myself at the gym yesterday. Tomorrow is supposed to be upper body but I think I'm going to have to get it by helping dh build dd a massive swingset for her birthday. All these October babies! Mandy, I was thinking tonight about how 5 years ago I was conspicuously not in labor! I was pounding up and down the stairs in my house thinking that that would get it going.

Anyway, I'm beat, it's time for shower and bed (how sad is it that I ran at 12:30 but still haven't had a shower?)

Nighty night!

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

#386 of 923 Old 10-12-2006, 01:15 AM

twinsare4me, your story is very inspiring for me! I'm so slow!

Monikita, I'm sorry about your hip. I'm really interested in what your doc has to say. I'm still struggling with mine. It's better since I cut my runs back to thrice weekly instead of 6x. But, it's still there.

Happy Birthday to your little one, grnmtnmama!!!

Sorry to be brief. My dad is coming into town to stay with us since my mom has been living with me for the last couple months while he sells their house. I've been gone all day and my house is a mess and I need to get it cleaned up!

Only got in 60 min. of dance class tonight because it was curriculum night at the girls' school. Lots of good stretching. Trying to figure out how to fit in my run tomorrow...if only I could sell this house and move to town. Every time I make a trip to town it takes 40 minutes. Some days I have to make that trip 3 or more times!!! This Saturday we are looking at a couple rentals since this house isn't selling. We'll rent ours out and rent a nicer one in town. Dh and I are getting excited about it! It will make running easier, among other things. The biggest deterrent for tomorrow is that I have to go to another town that is an hour away for most of the day and there is no where to shower before rehearsal tomorrow night and I will NOT go to rehearsal smelling like BO. I'm trying to convince myself to get up at 5 a.m. like so many of you do.
#387 of 923 Old 10-12-2006, 02:12 AM

wendy - thanks for the tip on reading - I think the problem is that the articles I read are like 15-25 pages of tiny 2-column print. The one I printed out and read part of today has 7 studies!!! Sheesh.

What a crazy day. G's nose was spewing green stuff (sorry for TMI) and he had a cough, so I kept him home. I had a meeting with a student who I'd already had to reschedule once, so I put DS to sleep in the stroller right before the meeting time, and he slept nearly the entire time Then the fun began. G woke up and was groggy, so my colleague commented, "Wow, he's mellow... must be easier than your other one." I said, um, that's just because he's sleepy, he's at least as much of a dynamo as my older son, and has a stronger attraction to danger. Yadda yadda. Fastforward 1 hour. After walking to the bank, I stopped by a little park with a fountain. G first stood next to the fountain staring at it, then wiggled up on his belly on the ledge/bench surrounding the fountain, dangling his fingers in the water. I had my hand on his back. Then, all of a sudden, he lurched forward and fell headfirst into the fountain. Of course I pulled him right out, and he cried a little, but then was fine. He was soaking wet, and so was I. So I stripped off his wet clothes and diaper, put on a clean diaper, and wrapped him in the blanket I had on hand for his nap. He shivered a little bit, then was fine, except for a bump on his forehead. I didn't have any spare clothes (d'oh), so he was just in a diaper - fortunately it was 70 degrees today! I put him down to put the dripping stuff in the wetbag, and he immediately took off... toward the fountain I chased after him, and when he got to the fountain, he immediately tried to crawl up on it the ege for a repeat! I kept pulling him back, and finally had to leave the park because he wouldn't stop trying to hurl himself in the fountain. Sheesh, holy x-games baby!

Rest of the day was fine - went on a 3.5mi run (was supposed to be 4, but had to walk the end due to urgent potty need) while G took his afternoon nap in the stroller. I think afternoon running may be fine... if I avoid having a bean burrito for lunch beforehand

'Night y'all.
#388 of 923 Old 10-12-2006, 07:36 AM

Monikita~ I soooooooo feel for you in your hip issue and the not running and the pain!! i sure hope you can get answers at the doc, they helped me. Let me know if you want to see the exercises that I have been doing to stablize the hips. CherylAnn, you too. to mamas in pain

eksmom~why no sleep? Hope you got a great 8 last night.

wawoof~sorry that G has snotty nose, we are just getting through that here (ended up being pneumonia and needing antibiotics). also sorry about the fountain and bump on his head! sounds like he is a determined little man!

CherylAnn~hope your house situation works out soon, sounds exciting! I like how you say "only" 60 minutes of dance class.

twinsr4me~you inspire me too. How do you fit in the mileage into your busy life? I would love tips for that. So far my highest is 50. You also don't get any injuries with that high mileage? I know some people's bodies can handle it and others can't. I too train around 9 minute miles and race in the 7 minutes, strange to me but I'll take it! I've been at 40 mpw for over a year now and been trying to build to in the 50's. since my S-I injury, I'm cutting out speedwork and just working on building mileage for now. I'll do speedwork when me races in Feb-June come up.

Anyone else signing up for the Chicago Marathon '07 with me at the end of the month????

got to get a runnin',
Lisa

I'm to be running 10 this morning. Hoping to fit it in before the day with the kids starts. tomorrow is a day off from running.
#389 of 923 Old 10-12-2006, 07:46 AM

6.5 miles at 5am in 37 degree weather....All I can say is cold:

Reading along, busy getting ready for my conference next week. Thinking of doing a 5K on Sunday if I can fit it in:
#390 of 923 Old 10-12-2006, 08:15 AM - Thread Starter

Morning mamas, I'm finally up at this late (for me) hour of nearly 7 AM. The reason for so little sleep Tues. night is that I stayed up journaling about what we talked about in counseling on Tues. She had put me on the cancellation list for another appointment this week, and since that could come at any time, I wanted to be ready. I'm going this afternoon.

Wawoof, hope G feels better, and I had to laugh at your story about him.

RM, hope the 10 goes well this morning.

2bbs, BRRR! I am trying to avoid the cold as much as possible... silly, I know. I'm going to ride to work this morning and will probably freeze my buns off.

Cheryl, did you get up and run this morning?

hmsmomma4 - I don't think I've said "welcome" yet! Glad you are here!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page