Turkey Trottin' Running Mamas November Thread - Page 32 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#931 of 932 Old 12-01-2006, 07:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
I am so jealous when it comes to bra size. I am a 30E and I hate having to shop in specialty stores. I would love to have a much smaller cup size - but since my youngest weaned 3 years ago, I don't think I'll be seeing any more changes! I probably need to buy another bra for PMS days. My regular bras fit fine, but I bloat so much for about 3 days PMS that I get that double-boob thing going with my bra - but only on one side. Go figure.

The wind has picked up here adn the temperature has dropped some, but no snow yet. We are supposed to get 15 - 20 cm today and my kids are counting on it! Me too. I don't want to have moved all of this firewood indoors for nothing.

I have the gym membership all set - I just have to figure out how to build it into my daily routine. It is small with lots of windows, I think I am gouing to like it better than the 'Y' in the last city we lived.
#932 of 932 Old 12-01-2006, 09:48 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
New Thread mamas!
White Rabbits Before Breakfast!

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page