Dingos - it's May - come tiptoe (or run, walk, or wog) through the tulips with us - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 1537 Old 05-02-2007, 10:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yay Reb!!! : ::

Speaking of , my car broke tonight on the way home w/ EK. We think it's the transmission. 2 days before it was supposed to go on this trip to GA. Where's the kaluha and milk?

Katherine, mama to Emma Kate (7) and Griffin (3)

#122 of 1537 Old 05-02-2007, 10:08 PM

Just a quick note.

JayGee ~ I train about four, hoping to get to five, times a week. I'm no where near the caliber of training you are. I bike twice a week and run twice a week. Maybe a brick here and there (once every month or so). I'd like to get my running up to three times a week ~ to equal five workouts. I'd love to have some kind of accountability with someone, but if you're looking for someone who is more intense that what I'm doing ~ I'd completely understand. Your schedule is very impressive. How do you get in all those workouts?

Thanks, everyone for the Diva experiences. I think I'll take drjen's advice and try it out on the TM first.

I was planning on not running tomorrow ~ but today was kind of stressful and, as a result, I ate *way* more than is healthy for any human being!! I think a run is in order for the morning ~ if not just for the stress relief...
#123 of 1537 Old 05-02-2007, 10:12 PM

Yippy Reb!!! Way to go, Woman!

Aurora-I second (third?) the suggetion to go to a running store. It's really worth it. I would also recommend getting some socks that are not cotton. It really makes a difference for me.

No run today-I feel like crap, but M is better. I might try and get out there for a short one tomorrow.

Mommabelle-where are you??? How was the trip?

Paige, mama to three girls, (10), (8) and (3)
#124 of 1537 Old 05-02-2007, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppywise View Post
I had to quote poppy's lovely use of smilies! (Somehow I had it in my head that the other candidate was a guy? Where'd I get that?) We knew you'd get it, though!!

bbm - you lost me off the list, too. No specific requirements, just someone to tell me to just do it already. I think after the half, I'm going to focus on my 5Ks for the summer. Not sure what kind of training yet, but for one I'm going to manage to do a dang tempo run. I didn't complete a one as I'd planned during my half training.

Ran a nice 5K route tonight, with a 10 minute pause for dd to play at ds's school playground. Ran a little faster than usual just before getting to the playground and again in the middle on the way home. It was cooler tonight, so it felt a little better to run, but my poor ears were pounding for an hour afterwards from the cool breeze.

grnmtnmama - My kids went to the dentist today, also. Good for ds being so cooperative.

Moonshine - how odd about the store vibe. I hate it when I feel my kids are unwelcome. They need a bin of cars like grnmtnmama's store!

eksmom - I was rolling reading your personal add! Does willingness to run with groceries count if I cheat and stick them in the jog stroller?
#125 of 1537 Old 05-02-2007, 11:12 PM

I want to be everyone's buddy!

Thanks for the pep talk, everybody. I feel so much better knowing I'm not the only one who has gone through this and that y'all grieved the loss of your goals too. I was feeling pretty alone and like everyone else was staying on track.

I have a couple questions--trail running. Do you need to train on trails? I run on pavement, grass, and cinder paths but I do try to stay off the pavement as much as possible, it is rough but not woody or too hilly. I think I'd really enjoy a trail run.

Second, for those of you that tri, I was doing really well with the half plan that had me x-training (as opposed to crosstraining ) a couple days a week and that was GREAT for fitting in swimming and biking which I was really enjoying. However I did not hit my stride as far as fitting in harder running workouts with x-training. Do you do two workouts a day? How do you decide on recovery? 2BB, I know you've run twice a day, sometimes I think that might be a way to crank out LR mileage on a day when I just can't get a two hour plus block (not a substitute for every LR, but as a stopgap if I can't do it any other way.) Any tips, advice, etc. on this?

I think my biggest challenges are 1) not having a treadmill 2) feeling guilty about not taking my dogs running if I run with the jogger 3) DH being gone when I'm home and vice versa. Oh, and in the summer 4) I do not run outside after dark. In the winter I feel safe enough as long as I have got a dog with me, but I'd have to run more or less around the block in the summer not to end up in some dicier places. I might as well run on a track or a TM. But this is not such a big deal with the longer days. Oh and 5) DD will not let me get out of bed w/o her in the morning, so if I get up early to exercise, I end up in the nursing chair with a cranky kid for so long I lose my motivation. Maybe I could work on this though.

OK, my buddy personal--I actually do best when I'm really pushing myself. I think to get out of this slump I need to do a 5K soon, then let that set the base for some hard training this summer. So, maybe someone, at whatever level they are currently at (beginner to ?) who wants to push past what they think are their limits, would like to join me as I do the same?
#126 of 1537 Old 05-02-2007, 11:15 PM

Just a minute...

You rock woman!

For the running buddy...just accountability running at least 3x a week in addition to the other tri stuff. Bring me through summer ready to marathon in fall.

Packing for my trip. Tomorrow morning I drop the kids off at the sitter and get on a plane. Gone till Sunday morning. I am excited and totally nervous to leave them in the same breath. Running shoes pcked. At least 1 or 2 good runs while I am gone, lots of downtime I know I will have. Wish my luck and lots of sleep mamas.
#127 of 1537 Old 05-02-2007, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balancin1 View Post
Second, for those of you that tri, I was doing really well with the half plan that had me x-training (as opposed to crosstraining ) a couple days a week and that was GREAT for fitting in swimming and biking which I was really enjoying. However I did not hit my stride as far as fitting in harder running workouts with x-training. Do you do two workouts a day? How do you decide on recovery? 2BB, I know you've run twice a day, sometimes I think that might be a way to crank out LR mileage on a day when I just can't get a two hour plus block (not a substitute for every LR, but as a stopgap if I can't do it any other way.) Any tips, advice, etc. on this?
Running twice a day can never substitute for a long run...However it can help you get in more miles in a day. As a working mom it is tough getting in anything above 7 miles on a normal morning or evening. However I can fit in a 3-4 miler and a 5-6 miler on the same day. And when tri training I usually do more than one sport most days. Swim morning, run evening. Run morning, bike evening etc. I got up before the kids and worked out and I snuck off to the gym after they went to bed sometimes. It is tough to balance. And I admit I have a limited social life during these times. But I am finding friends in town who do these same things and we just get workouts together instead. You find the groove. After this trip I dive back into this regimen. I am looking forward to it.
#128 of 1537 Old 05-02-2007, 11:37 PM

I just got in a run! Woohoo! It was only 2.5 miles and I walked half of it. I ran to the store immediately (like mere moments) after finishing my dinner of spicy Thai curry. My stomach was so upset by the time I got to the store!!! So, I started running home with groceries in my arms and started to feel like I might lose my dinner. I DO NOT throw up. So, I walked the rest of the way. My ankle feels great! Thanks for all the advice about stretching and compression. The last couple of days keeping it flexed I think did the trick.

Balancin, those are some real challenges! I think that childcare is the most difficult challenge to overcome. Is there any way you could get a TM? We have friends who are so into tri's and running that they have hired babysitters for exercise time since their kids were babies. It was that high of a priority. My dh would never be into that. I pawned Oliver off on my mom sometimes, and dropped him off at dh's office a few times. But, the TM was really what got us through. I ended up missing quite a few runs after the TM broke. I can't wait to get a bigger, better one. As mind-numbing as they are, I found that having one at home where I could watch movies or TV shows that Oliver enjoyed too, really made it fun. I actually miss the treadmill! Funny...I feel guilty about not running with my dog, too. She just looks so sad. Plus, she could really use the exercise. It's okay to prioritize yourself first, though! Reading your post I remembered that my big goal for 2006 was an Olympic distance tri. I had to scrap it when my shoulder went bad. I ended up quitting running for more than 2 months and then was so resentful and angry getting back into it again. I don't know what that psycholocical factor is that makes me so angry at running when I'm faced with exercise goal disappointment.
#129 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 12:15 AM

Wahooooo, cReb!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trimomma View Post
Just a quick note.

JayGee ~ I train about four, hoping to get to five, times a week. I'm no where near the caliber of training you are. I bike twice a week and run twice a week. Maybe a brick here and there (once every month or so). I'd like to get my running up to three times a week ~ to equal five workouts. I'd love to have some kind of accountability with someone, but if you're looking for someone who is more intense that what I'm doing ~ I'd completely understand. Your schedule is very impressive. How do you get in all those workouts?
Well, my main training partner is an Ironman (woman?!) triathlete, which is the main reason I train so hard. I mostly ride with her, since she pretty much kills me in the pool and on the run , but it is great motivation. I am also in a Tri Club at our YMCA, so I use the childcare facilities there during the week. On the weekends, DH is generous enough to let me do my long runs and my brick . My coach was laughing at me the other day because I'm way overtrained for my main event (the Danskin Sprint Tri, in July). Next summer I'm shooting for a half-Iron though. Accountability is what I need too, so I'd still like us to be buddies for this if that works for you .

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
#130 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjen View Post
I had to quote poppy's lovely use of smilies! (Somehow I had it in my head that the other candidate was a guy? Where'd I get that?) We knew you'd get it, though!!
I thought he was a guy too!

Quote:
eksmom - I was rolling reading your personal add! Does willingness to run with groceries count if I cheat and stick them in the jog stroller?
Of course! Isn't Schatz the one who ran w/ potatoes in the jogger?

Quote:
Second, for those of you that tri, I was doing really well with the half plan that had me x-training (as opposed to crosstraining ) a couple days a week and that was GREAT for fitting in swimming and biking which I was really enjoying.
Chelsea, if you ever find a half plan that involves crosstraining, please share it here! Would that make Mandy's soap take the place of Gu?

Oy. We have been trying to work out logistics for the broken car situation for tomorrow and for our GA trip this weekend. I think I just decided that I'm going to be hardcore and bike to work tomorrow, even though there's a chance of rain and I um, don't know how to use my clipless pedals yet. Nothing like trial by fire, right?

#131 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 12:20 AM

Quote:
I do two workouts twice a week ~ on Saturdays I do a long run in the am (my LR is only about 7 miles at this point though) and then I go to Masters Swim practice at noon. Then, on Tuesdays I ride with a group of women in the am, and then do a track speed workout in the evening. The speedwork is less than an hour, so it's not too bad. And I also do one Brick a week, to combine biking and running. I also take one full recovery day, where I do nothing but lay around and play with my kids all day ! Helps that I'm a SAHM. I cannot imagine doing this kind of training, having a family, AND working outside the home, honestly.

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
#132 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 12:56 AM

THANKS!!!!
I thought she was a guy, too. Apparently it's a girl named Madelyne and she has a masters degree in hospital administration, so I'm super lucky that they didn't send me a rejection letter months ago
Just got home from NC. Im exhausted. Good night, friends!!
#133 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 01:24 AM

I'd like a running buddy!

I am running 3x per week, about 20 minutes per run. Right now I'd like to just get consistent with it, like today...I usually run at 4:30 from my office, before I head home, but my somewhat annoying coworker came in and well, I didn't get my run in. I'm going to try to squeeze in a bit of yoga tonight, and then get the run in tomorrow.

If I can get to where the run happens on a regular basis, I'll just work on getting the time up to about an hour per run, then work on speed.

Vegan, mom to : Joe and Josh ::
#134 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 01:55 AM

Point to clarify: my DoB is 5/1.

This week is a mess. I have a 2 hour drive in the morning to teach all day and then the return trip. Looking forward to a nice run on Friday. Conference Sat.

Goal for now is to remember to run quietly. No slap, slap, slap. I really don't want shin splints again. The fractured femur messed up my gait and started leading to other injuries. The guy at the running store (see below) helped with fixing the gait issue. So much like labor-listen to your body. If it's sore there is a reason.

I agree about the running store. The guys at our local store are all runners and experts at fitting shoes and finding you the right gear. My favorite is George, "the old guy" who at almost 70 still runs marathons. He really knows his stuff.

I ned to put together the list of races (probably wogging) that I want to enter. A bit of motivation.

Wife, mother, midwife, triathlete
#135 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 08:08 AM

Kate~mom - accountability to get up in the am
eksmom - 10MMFD (10 minute mile female dingo) seeks FD for support, fun, friendship, encouragement. Members of TB (Trottin' Bit****) OK. Must have sense of humor and willingness to run with grocery items. Be my buddy and we will get our bootchies in gear 2gether! ( )
2babybees - For the running buddy...just accountability running at least 3x a week in addition to the other tri stuff. Bring me through summer ready to marathon in fall.
Balancin1 - OK, my buddy personal--I actually do best when I'm really pushing myself. I think to get out of this slump I need to do a 5K soon, then let that set the base for some hard training this summer. So, maybe someone, at whatever level they are currently at (beginner to ?) who wants to push past what they think are their limits, would like to join me as I do the same?
Moonshine - I just need to be accountable for getting out there. And it won't always be running, but some sort of movement 5-6 days a week.
Calicoj - I don't have any specific requests for a training buddy, just someone who I have to report back to and say that I did the running I planned...
geofizz
missbliss
jaygee - trimomma
Bex80
Aurora - Couch to 5K.
Runningmommy - marathon
babybugmama - help me get my butt in gear already!
Monikita
doctorjen - No specific requirements, just someone to tell me to just do it already. I think after the half, I'm going to focus on my 5Ks for the summer. Not sure what kind of training yet, but for one I'm going to manage to do a dang tempo run. I didn't complete a one as I'd planned during my half training.
athansor

Sorry guys - I must've cut and paste over your names or something...Are the pretty colors a good apology?

No running today...I am soooo sick. Question for you all...what can I take for sinus pressure, pressure, drainage, sore throat...head about to explode, while breastfeeding? I'm not a big medication person...but man I'm willing to start right now.
#136 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 09:17 AM

bbm - pretty much all cold/congestion type meds are safe for breastfeeding. The issue is that decongestants and sometimes anti-histamines may decrease supply. I usually tell my clients to first try really increasing fluids to thin that stuff out, steam like in the shower or just run it and sit in the bathroom, vapor rub, cough drops, ibuprofen for the head pressure. If that doesn't work, I'd first try a squirt of Afrin or similar - it may decrease milk supply also, but since it's local you may not get the same dose as popping a sudafed. Use the short acting not long acting stuff so that if it bothers your supply it wears off quickly. You can use that up to 3 days, but if you use it after you can get terrible rebound congestion.
You actually might find that the ibuprofen is the best anyway - relieving that pressure often makes the congestion tolerable. Ibuprofen is quite safe while breastfeeding, even in bigger doses. Try 400-600mg every 6 hours. Tylenol is also fine, including extra strength if you are not a ibuprofen fan.
#137 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 09:18 AM

Oh, and plain nasal saline spray which often helps thin stuff out you can use as often as you want.
#138 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 09:26 AM

I just lost like 20 min catching up on reading...but I was going to post the EXACT SAME THING CherylAnn did about being not such a good buddy! So pair us up!

Let's see...colleague came over and took some shots of lambs last night. That went OK. Dh might be leaving on another trip this weekend, instead of next weekend. And just by being here, I am probably making us late for school...good days to you, ladies!
#139 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 09:42 AM

I'm trying to catch up here..did the best I could

Aurora and Mothercat ...WELCOME!

bec..I like thinish sock with arch support

eksmom...how is dh's grandfather?

Clicoj, Jaygee, CherylAnn..WTG on all your races!

MonikitaUT...are you feeling better?

HBM..I"m here! How's your family feeling? Can you run tomorrow? We can catch up then!

Bex80..you will get motivated here! I have had a fast moving last 2 weeks and need to get back on a consistent workout schedule including running 2-3 times a week.

Creb...Yay!!!!

CalicoJ..trip report..Somehow I breathed away most of the anxiety. I think we were gone maybe one day too long..the first 4 days were fun. It was freezing cold with rain and I'm a southern girl! We walked around everywhere for hours each day. Did a walkign tour one day. Had lots of quiet time together. My dh brought this book about business and somehow I ended up reading it (not the sort of book that I usually read) and I loved it! It was kind of interesting! One night we went out to a nice restaurant and I decided to wear heels (I"m a clogs woman) ok..very uncomfortabe in freezing rain...I decided to donate those shoes..they are sexy and pretty but I hate them!

Now we are home and this weekend is so crazy it's unbelievable (ds gymnastics show, dd rehersal (sat) and recital..which is all day on Sunday). After this it should be managable. But..our realestate agent is having an agent train come by on Tuesday. : I normally love to plant flowers, but I'm having the neighborhood kid come and plant them because I can't possibly get the house shining and do that too. My dd's teacher is getting more and more unstable. I'm talking to the principal as soon as she can get back to me with an appt. Only 15 more days of school including today!

I might not be able to keep up over the weekend, but I'll read along and get back on track on Monday. Good running everyone!
#140 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 09:42 AM

Quote:
bbm - pretty much all cold/congestion type meds are safe for breastfeeding. The issue is that decongestants and sometimes anti-histamines may decrease supply. I usually tell my clients to first try really increasing fluids to thin that stuff out, steam like in the shower or just run it and sit in the bathroom, vapor rub, cough drops, ibuprofen for the head pressure. If that doesn't work, I'd first try a squirt of Afrin or similar - it may decrease milk supply also, but since it's local you may not get the same dose as popping a sudafed. Use the short acting not long acting stuff so that if it bothers your supply it wears off quickly. You can use that up to 3 days, but if you use it after you can get terrible rebound congestion.
You actually might find that the ibuprofen is the best anyway - relieving that pressure often makes the congestion tolerable. Ibuprofen is quite safe while breastfeeding, even in bigger doses. Try 400-600mg every 6 hours. Tylenol is also fine, including extra strength if you are not a ibuprofen fan.
See and I thought ibuprofin was bad during bf, but not tylenol. I actually prefer ibuprofin for some reason. Seems easier on my system. Okay, I will go with some ibuprofin. I've got saline too and I'll keep drinking lots of water. I drank, like, 3 packets of emergenc yesterday. Thanks doctorjen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1jooj View Post
I just lost like 20 min catching up on reading...but I was going to post the EXACT SAME THING CherylAnn did about being not such a good buddy! So pair us up!
Your wish is my command Hope that's okay Cheryl?
#141 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 09:45 AM

Kate~mom - accountability to get up in the am
eksmom - 10MMFD (10 minute mile female dingo) seeks FD for support, fun, friendship, encouragement. Members of TB (Trottin' Bit****) OK. Must have sense of humor and willingness to run with grocery items. Be my buddy and we will get our bootchies in gear 2gether! ( )
2babybees - For the running buddy...just accountability running at least 3x a week in addition to the other tri stuff. Bring me through summer ready to marathon in fall.
Balancin1 - OK, my buddy personal--I actually do best when I'm really pushing myself. I think to get out of this slump I need to do a 5K soon, then let that set the base for some hard training this summer. So, maybe someone, at whatever level they are currently at (beginner to ?) who wants to push past what they think are their limits, would like to join me as I do the same?
Moonshine - I just need to be accountable for getting out there. And it won't always be running, but some sort of movement 5-6 days a week.
Calicoj - 1jooj
geofizz
missbliss
jaygee - trimomma
Bex80
Aurora - Couch to 5K.
Runningmommy - marathon
babybugmama - help me get my butt in gear already!
Monikita
doctorjen - No specific requirements, just someone to tell me to just do it already. I think after the half, I'm going to focus on my 5Ks for the summer. Not sure what kind of training yet, but for one I'm going to manage to do a dang tempo run. I didn't complete a one as I'd planned during my half training.
athansor

Wait jo - cherylann said she didn't want to..how about callie instead?
#142 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 09:56 AM

rode my bike into work this morning. 9 miles or so, loads of climbing. but the best part? i saw a bull moose! Having his breakfast in the pond behind a farmhouse. so cool. I think i'm going to go for a trail ride after work today and have dh and ds pick me up instead of riding all the way home. the trails are dry and i'm stoked to get off the road.

eksmom - how did your trip into the office go? hope those clipless pedals are treating you well.

Reb - forgot to say it earlier - but congrats!

i officially have a partner for my trail race. she signed up last night. this should make it much more fun. and she's my PT buddy, so she can help me get through all the pains and aches.
#143 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 10:44 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Congratulations Reb!!

I just got back from an hour's walk into town to go to the post office and the bakery then I walked home along the beach. It is SO beautiful this morning.

All of the notes are sitting there waiting for me to write this silly essay-test - I just have to do it. Any running/forward motion buddies out there who could also nag me to get my work done?:

dh is taking tomorrow off and he said he would help me by sewing the rest of the buttons on my aunt's quilt so I can work on another quilt - buttons are as advanced as hs sewing gets and I have discovered that I hate sewing buttons. Unfortunately I didn't realize this until after I had committed to making a quilt that is "quilted" with about 100 buttons. Great idea, but I don't know how many more of these I am going to do :
#144 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 11:08 AM
bec

Thanks for the sock advice! I'm going to start trying out socks! I've been SOOOOOO busy, that I haven't been keeping up here. I lost internet for a couple of days because AT&T was F*%$ing around with the lines in the area, and I've been going almost non-stop, so no time to play on the internet anyway.

But, I have to say: CONGRATS REB!!!!!!

And I hope to get 3 miles of running in today. Hopefully the baby and my bladder will cooperate this time.

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!
#145 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybugmama View Post
Your wish is my command Hope that's okay Cheryl?
I think 1jooj means she doesn't want to be a buddy either. So, we can be un-buddies together!
#146 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylAnn View Post
I think 1jooj means she doesn't want to be a buddy either. So, we can be un-buddies together!

me too!

I'm too busy to add one more social thing to my life. I need to simplify it.

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
#147 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 01:11 PM

Ugh I feel like crap...microwaved. I'll sort it all out when I feel better, maybe tomorrow. So consider Callicoj open for wooing.
#148 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 01:20 PM

Yeah, cherylann got me. Sorry, but I'd be a sucky letdown of a buddy. And I think, being weeks from post-marathon oblivion, it could get worse before it gets better.

I just spent half an hour hunting peacocks. Don't ask. This afternoon, I am packing the lawnmower into the minivan to go mow at the little house. May this be the first and last time. I hope I can get my run in this PM, anyway.
#149 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 01:29 PM

I hope I properly understood the meaning of a buddy. I was just thinking we would sort of pay special attention to our buddy's posts or maybe take it to email or PMs... Maybe I should revise my personal ad to sell myself as a low-key buddy?

I didn't ride in this morning after all. Was all ready to go, running a bit late, and went to check the air in the tires and discovered a flat in the front. So, I cancelled my 8:00 meeting at the last minute and took the car to the shop myself. They have a shuttle so that's how I got to work.

Mommabelle, thanks for asking about DH's grandfather. He had a mild heart attack, they are treating it with meds, and he is going home today. I guess he had been on a blood thinner for a while, but they discontinued it and they suspect maybe he got a clot. Good thing it wasn't a stroke.

BBM, hope you feel better soon. You might try some kind of irrigation. I have Sinus Rinse by Neil Med and I think it is helpful. Same concept as a neti pot, I believe, but easier to use.

#150 of 1537 Old 05-03-2007, 01:55 PM

Oh I've been using my neti pot. A LOT. But I'm starting to get so congested it's not working anymore.

Katherine - that was my intention too...low key just taking the time to say something in particular to that person. Ie. if we were buddies I would just say, hey woman did you do your run today? And if I knew you were supposed to do 3 miles...I may be a little more direct and ask..hey you get in the whole three miles?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page