Love is in the Air for Dingos! Running Mamas February Thread! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 938 Old 02-02-2008, 04:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
lofty - yes, movies will do it for sure. i'd prioritize with docs/files that are large and keep all of your applications. there is a way to sort your files by file type, so maybe see what kinds are taking up the most room and group them together to move over to an external hard drive. once you've verified that they exist on the other hard drive, then delete away. if you don't have an external hard drive handy, you can always burn cds or dvds, if your computer comes with a built in burner. or you can use your ipod as a temporary hard drive if needed. good luck!

roomformore - thanks! that recipe sounds tasty!

rr: i did 4 miles at a local park this morning. it was nice to get out of my regular route and the path is marked by 1/4 mile increments so i was sure of my distance. felt good, but i need to kick it into gear!

mom to ds (11) REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif and dd (9) hearts.gif

#62 of 938 Old 02-02-2008, 09:29 PM

Ooh! I got on. Must do bedtime, but wanted to sub/post while I could get to MDC. For some reason I keep getting blocked out.
#63 of 938 Old 02-02-2008, 09:48 PM

GOOD LUCK AQUA!! I hope you have good weather, a great race and a wonderful birthday tomorrow!!!

GOOD LUCK KATE~MOM!! You are going to rock the 10K tomorrow, and I hope you get some awesome goodies!!

Callie, mom to Nora (12/7/05)
#64 of 938 Old 02-02-2008, 10:54 PM

oooh, we have racers tomorrow!

GO AQUA AND KATE~MOM!!!!
Wooo-hoooo! And happy early birthday to Aquacates!!!

poppy, thank you so much again!!! i have a .mac acct, so i can upload stuff up there, burn stuff, and i'm just going to start deleting dh's big ol' movie files!!!

interesting about the strawbale/mold/petrifying thing. hmmm...his other 2 ideas are cordwood housing and rammed earth....

megs_bk, that would be cool!

my 7yo son and i both had lessons today and mastered the quad-chari ski lift. the first time i went up, i felt simultaneously like i would puke & cry. but the stories about the ramp were way scarier than it really was and after ds1 went up, oh, about 5 times, i let him hold my hand. i totally had to ski down with him, just to hang, y'know? i like doing sporty things with him. it's a cool way we're able to bond. so it was time to go and i was tired, the slope was icy, i was starving and had to go to the bathroom. bad scenario, but he was begging and i just love being with him, so i agreed to one more run. but it was too much for me and i blew it! i had one of those head over heels kinda falls that knocks off one ski. OWW!!! I yelled. I moaned. I waited till I knew I hadn't torn any ligaments. Ds1 unlatched his skis and walked over to ol' Mom, helped me up, get my skis on & everything. I was just so proud of him. So, of course, I couldn't walk down like I wanted, I wanted him to be proud of me, too. So I latched them back on and went eversoslowly down the mountain sideways doing the french fry thing until I was brave enough to try S's again. it was a good day, but i've got a super sore knee!!! (ice, right?)

plady, i didn't get in a wendy run, but i thought of you all day today.

yeah to all you runners & swimmers today!!!!!

roomformore, thanks for the queso dip. it looks yummy!

Homeschool Planet http://planethomeschool.net
#65 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 01:24 AM

Thanks for all the b-day wishes. It was mellow, but fun.

Lofty: do you all recall when Leah was born I had a "crappy computer lab job"? I worked as the lab technician in the Video and Digital Imagining Lab. If B. has his movie crap on your machine I can virtually guarantee that your hard drive is approaching full. Final Cut Pro can just freaking eat up space. As can any movie file. And sometimes final cut puts crap in strange places.

Poppy: Can you apply for the FT position and then turn it down if you decide to start a business? Could you put off the business for a year and do the job for a year? If it sucked then start the business.

I'm tired. I spent some of tonight painting my laundry corner in the basement. It's pretty now. I also got all inspired because I looked at wendy's flickr photos and saw a pic of her yarn "stash". She's inspired me to move crap out that people have given me. So I have two boxes for goodwill and my yarn stash + sewing stash fits in the cabinet now. YAY! And if that's not a rocking saturday night, I just don't know what is

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
#66 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 01:24 AM

just deleted dh's files off my laptop. my disk went from 200MB available to 2GB! (and that was just what he had on my desktop - must search the hardrive now.) : that's a lot right? Thanks for your help!

#67 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 01:42 AM

I did approximately 2mi for Wendy, then another 15 minutes or so of clearing ice off the sidewalks in front of our house & neighbor.

Have done some good, focused studying today... but also lots of chore-type stuff in preparation for hosting dinner tonight w/ new friends from church. We've kind of hovered around each other for the past year, and I think tonight will make it "official" ;-) That we, you know, kinda all like each other and our kids are super cute together (they have a 2yo ds) and it's just nice to hang out with other young parents!

So, must continue cleaning what I can and then hiding the rest of it in our spare room/study.

-- I started this post four hours ago! Just looked and saw I never sent. Sigh! Dinner was great. Nevie gets along SO WELL with their boy and the other couple, for that matter. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship :-)

Megan. Student Physical Therapist. Married & Mom to Geneva (6/30/06). Recent transplant to the rainy side of the Cascades.
#68 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 01:47 AM

Lofty -- ice your knee, but stay away from ibuprofen (or any NSAID) until 48 hours after the injury. Latest research shows that messing with the natural inflammatory/healing process early on actually leads to less strong healing.

Did you hear any pops/snaps when you fell?

Megan. Student Physical Therapist. Married & Mom to Geneva (6/30/06). Recent transplant to the rainy side of the Cascades.
#69 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 04:03 AM

FINALLY subbing...

Man was I going through some serious Dingo withdrawal! I practically had the shakes after 30+ hours offline!

GOOD LUCK, AGUA!!!! And a VERY happy birthday! Oh yeah, and WTG on your tests!!!

GOOD LUCK, KATE~MOM!!!!!

to its_our_family and Ms. B. Sprout!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grnmtnmama View Post
geo - that sucks that you missed all the emails. we'll catch you up, all is not lost.
Can you catch me up, too? I just joined yesterday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loftmama View Post
So I latched them back on and went eversoslowly down the mountain sideways doing the french fry thing until I was brave enough to try S's again. it was a good day, but i've got a super sore knee!!! (ice, right?)
Oh, I've so been there. Many, many, times. for putting the skis back on and getting down the mountain! I refuse to let the mountain win...which is probably kind of dumb sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megs_BK View Post
Lofty -- ice your knee, but stay away from ibuprofen (or any NSAID) until 48 hours after the injury. Latest research shows that messing with the natural inflammatory/healing process early on actually leads to less strong healing.

Did you hear any pops/snaps when you fell?
Megs, that's fascinating! I hadn't heard that yet (downside of only having an online subscription to the Journal of Athletic Training...I never remember to actually read it Do you have a reference for that? I'd love to read about it!

Gaye, single mama to Tyler (5/06) and Baxter the labradoodle
surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#70 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 04:13 AM

I had a REALLY good day skiing today! 9 inches of fresh powder! : I skiied my first ever double black diamond run and didn't kill myself. Fell pretty good once, but got back up and made it down (where I totally fell over because I got myself in knee deep powder without the speed to keep going...I had snow places I didn't think it was possible to get snow!). So much fun! I : skiing!

Then on the way back down to town, I hear a big bang followed by a nonstop thumping under the car. As I'm going 70+ in the left lane of the highway. Got over to the shoulder and looked underneath and the plastic plate thingie that covers up the engine stuff underneath is totally unattached in the front and dragging. I had to drive in the right lane going 25 mph with my flashers on for about 15 miles before I could get off and drive a couple more miles to the closest dealership (it's under warranty). I had a major service done last week and apparently the geniuses neglected to screw the plate all the way back up or something after they changed the oil. : Luckily, it didn't happen until I was almost down AND I was able to keep driving it to get to the dealership.

Plady~in addition to my skiing today, I did my ab workout for Wendy and your family.

Time for bed now that I'm caught up with the Dingoes! 5 miler tomorrow morning, yeehaw! Hope my legs aren't too sore from the skiing...

surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#71 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 10:45 AM

Plady~I dedicated my run to you and your dear daughter Wendy yesterday. I ran 4 and it felt great. At mile 2.47 I stood on the side rails of the TM and closed my eyes picturing what you went through, it was heart wrenching and I lifted both you and Wendy up. hope the day was kind to you.

Got lots to do today, I'll check in when I can.

Lisa
#72 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 10:58 AM

Plady, me too...I didn't make my mileage last week, but instead of calling it a total loss, I ran a really nice 5+ and had a Morning Exercise Party with the kids.

It's a new week. I'm feeling kind of raw in the nerves (pretty much thanks to dh...like shanti, those first days back are ironically the hardest), but I'll be back to making my weekly goals in my new shoes!

And can I add thank GOD it's February? Seriously. I am so done with winter. So glad to be more than a third done. I also started a multivit this past week, having decided I needed more D. The iron (d'oh!) makes me feel ill if I don't take it with plenty of food, but I do think it is helping. I need to stick with it.

Also trying to do more of my non-running exercises. Sit-ups, push-ups, some yoga poses, some pilates, stuff, and of course stretching. Not to totally overdo, but when I can, I need to.

I will run yet this AM, after barn chores I guess...when does the Superbowl start? That's when I should go grocery shopping.
#73 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 10:59 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Stalking Report:

Kristine hasn't checked in since before her NST on Friday. It was also snowing there at the time.

Of course, Kristine tends not the check in reliably on the weekends.
#74 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 11:22 AM - Thread Starter

I have a long run pace question. I am training for a half the first week of May. The one half marathon I completed running the whole thing I finished in 2:18:59 (10:36 pace.) I'd like to run this next one faster than that, but have not really niled down a time goal other than that. I am loosely following Runner's World smart coach plan - mostly for the long run distance and the mid-week speed work out. If I put in my half marathon time, it suggests I run my long runs starting week 1 at 11:57 pace, and the last long run at 11:36 pace. That seemed pretty slow to me, so I put in my best 5K time from last year instead (26 minutes) and then it puts my first long run at 10:32, and last one at 10:11 pace - all of those are faster than my completed half marathon pace. I haven't been doing any long runs, but have run 6 miles 3 times in the last month, all three times I ran at 10 minute mile pace. Any ideas on how fast I really should do these long runs? 11:57 seems too slow, but I'm not sure I can do the faster pace for more than 6-7 miles.
#75 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 12:05 PM

Ok I decided....

May 3- Flying Pig 5K

YAY!!!!

Single Mom to 2 amazing little men. T(7) and B(5)
#76 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 12:08 PM

doctorjen - here's my suggestion. If you were doing a 10:36 pace for your previous half...I would start out the first three miles at about 11:30 min miles, the next 3 at 11, the next 3 at 10:30, the last 3 at 10...I would use the ratios for whatever distance you do (divide the run into 1/4). If that feels to easy for you, then I would take away about 5-15 seconds from each portion. More importantly than the long run pace I believe is the speed work out you do. Also get another longish run in during the week.

Here is my average week right now:

Sun - 4
Monday - recovery 3
Tuesday - 4
Wednesday - speed (this week...1mile warmup, 3-2-1 min speed with 1-2-3 min rest jogging in between, repeat, then 1 mile cool down).
Thursday - 5 or 6
Friday - rest
Saturday - 11

I did 10 yesterday and my 4 miler today I sped up the last mile (AND I FELT AWESOME!). I think for many of your runs if you speed up the last mile or speed up during hills you will find your speed increasing a lot. Also, remember when you run the race you will run on average 1 - 1 1/2 minutes faster pace than your long runs now.

Callie you asked about my goals. I know I want to try to come in under 2 hours again. I did it in 1:54 about 3 years ago. If I could do an average of 8:30 miles I would be estatic. Right now my long run pace is about 10:30. So I need to speed up some to accomplish that. But I still have three months to work on that. I think I'll have a better goal when I get there.

Plady :

Geo - thanks for organizing dingofest 2008
#77 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjen View Post
Plady, I hope you don't think I'm nuts, but I look at your lovely pictures of Wendy fairly often. She's just so beautiful and I like to think of keeping her memory alive.

Thank you all for the love yesterday, I could definitely feel it!
Dh and I had a nice run and it was nice to have time to talk together without needing to censor thoughts for small ears. We really don't get enough time alone together. Definitely something we need to work on. Afterward we both got massages. Also really nice although I needed it so badly it was kind of less relaxing. And it brought up a question for me, how do you stretch your quadratto lumborum (or something like that? the one on the side of your butt?) It hurt so much it was almost not funny.
Anyway, after that I worked on the cake with dd1. I would love to say that it was as good as it looked. Well, maybe it was. It looked funky and tasted funky. Let's just say that rancid whole wheat flour doesn't improve in a chocolate cake. And the frosting got all separated. Oh well, it wasn't the end of the world, someday I'll manage to make one I'm proud of.
Then we took a walk around town, it's a holiday weekend and town is packed with tourists. It is a strange thing to *see* how lovely this town is but not to *feel* it you know? We are just so focused on the next thing now that this all feels very apart from us. After that we went home ate some cake and watched movies.
Overall the day wasn't so bad emotionally. We were sort of focusing on it as a birthday, not a death day you know? Today we are supposed to go to a baby party at our friend Alison's. She has one every year on this weekend for all the new babies that she knows about (she teaches childbirth ed classes, so all those parents). Of course Ali G is the baby of honor since she's named after Alison but I can't stop thinking about the same weekend 2 years ago when we were still staying at her house after Wendy had been born and we snuck out right before the party because we just couldn't deal with the idea of being around all those new parents feeling like the grim reaper ourselves. Anyway, I think the hard part is going to be today. for me at least. It's okay, I don't feel guilty for the fact that the memory of this party 2 years ago is more powerful than the joy of having a baby to show off at the party now, it's just the way it is. I just wish I could hang a sign around my neck with an explanation so I wouldn't have to be all fake cheery, you know?
Ugh, the thought is making me kind of queasy.

But! Dh was looking at my email and asked about the camping thing and actually didn't sound totally opposed to the idea of me taking the kids(!!!) It's might (might might) be possible to combine it with a trip to see his mom and then I could shoot over with the two girls. So I'm going to focus on that today. It is so exciting just to think about it definitely overshadows all the other thoughts!!

Okay, sorry for being all about me today! I'm sending baby for Hollysmom and thinking of you all, y'all are my rock.

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

#78 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 03:18 PM

plady~

5 miles done and it felt AWESOME! It's amazing how much more I like running when I can actually do it outside, even in snow and ice! Of course, we're supposed to have another snow storm rolling in on Tuesday, which means I'll probably be doing my two 4 mile runs on the tm at the Y again this week. :

Off to shower and then to a superbowl party, where I will eat way more calories than I just burned off!

#79 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 03:44 PM

Hi Dingoes! I don't know why but I'm having a hard time keeping up with the thread lately. I ran 5 miles today and thought of all of you while I ran. I was only aiming for 4 when I headed out but the thought of all those Superbowl party calories on the horizon made me push an extra mile. I wore my official orthotics and they felt great. My toes started to feel a little cramped at the end but who can complain about that?

Mama to three crazy, wonderful kiddos: dd1--12/2002, dd2--3/2005, and ds--3/2006

#80 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmama View Post
I had a REALLY good day skiing today! 9 inches of fresh powder! : I skiied my first ever double black diamond run and didn't kill myself. Fell pretty good once, but got back up and made it down (where I totally fell over because I got myself in knee deep powder without the speed to keep going...I had snow places I didn't think it was possible to get snow!). So much fun! I : skiing!

omg, SOOOO jealous. i hate living in the east. we had crazy rain on friday so skiing was out of the picture for this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geofizz View Post
Of course, Kristine tends not the check in reliably on the weekends.
that is stalking dedication, right there

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjen View Post
I have a long run pace question. I am training for a half the first week of May. The one half marathon I completed running the whole thing I finished in 2:18:59 (10:36 pace.) I'd like to run this next one faster than that, but have not really niled down a time goal other than that. I am loosely following Runner's World smart coach plan - mostly for the long run distance and the mid-week speed work out. If I put in my half marathon time, it suggests I run my long runs starting week 1 at 11:57 pace, and the last long run at 11:36 pace. That seemed pretty slow to me, so I put in my best 5K time from last year instead (26 minutes) and then it puts my first long run at 10:32, and last one at 10:11 pace - all of those are faster than my completed half marathon pace. I haven't been doing any long runs, but have run 6 miles 3 times in the last month, all three times I ran at 10 minute mile pace. Any ideas on how fast I really should do these long runs? 11:57 seems too slow, but I'm not sure I can do the faster pace for more than 6-7 miles.
my brain is not functioning right now, but i will reread this after my tub and coffee and report back.

the 10K this AM rocked!!! you know how i haven't been feeling fast since beginning training for the ultra? well, about two or three weeks ago, i finally began feeling *good on hard runs. long runs, obviously haven't been a problem, but my lungs and turnover were not there for the speed.

well, i think i'm BACK - i set a PR for the distance, taking 40ish seconds off my 10K time - which i had done on the same course last year. the conditions last year were crappy so i'm not sure it's a legitimate comparison, but i woud think i'm at least back to where i was then at a minimum. i ran a 43:0something - no pint glass this year but a cool embroidered hat - with the brooks logo and "2008 superbowl 10K top 100 finisher" on it. and a g.c for a 2nd place age group finish. it was a TOUGH field - the two in the area who are running the olympics marathon trials showed up and both ran 35:somethings. craziness.

then pizza and beer in the tent afterwards.
#81 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 03:55 PM

Plady don't know what to say but it sounds like you are doing well dealing with a tough situation and finding a way to honor the good in it.

I ran six miles today !!!! I have not run that far since 2001!!!

I am feeling a little chubby today because I have been eating with a vengence.

Have a great day.
#82 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 04:39 PM

Katemom, sounds like a good race!

Thank you all for the birthday and race well wishes!

My 10-miler was great! Awesome weather for Feb. in Maine. The course was hilly, weaving through the salt marshes. The first 5 miles I averaged slightly over a 10 min/mi pace, and the last five miles slightly under, with miles 9 and 10 being the fastest. I finished just shy of 100 minutes. I feel really good, my goals were to run at a 10 min/mi pace and finish feeling strong, both of which I did! The highlight was seeing the kids cheering at mile 9.75, that always makes me tear up.

And mil gave me a cool HR monitor watch thing w/chestband, which I am excited to get out and play around with.

Okay, off to eat cake!

to you all, A
#83 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 04:51 PM

I hurt one of the muscles in my hip/hamstring. It feels like it is warmish and aches deep in the muscle..like right where your glute and hamstring meet and then yesterday my inner thigh was feeling achy too. I think it happened in yoga of all things.

What do you do with 8yo girls? DD will be 8 in April. She's always been so sweet, but currently we have a stranger with attitude. Whoa!
#84 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 04:51 PM

the NYtimes had several recipes for cheese dips/fondues. Here is a similar recipe to the other one. Sorry, I haven't signed on with the dingos cook yet.

A GOOD APPETITE; A Little Nostalgia, A Long Fork and Lots of Cheese

Recipe: Queso Fundido Time: 15 minutes

3 ounces chorizo, sliced 1/4 inch thick

1 teaspoon olive oil

1/2 to 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, if desired, and finely chopped

1/2 pound Oaxacan cheese, mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese, diced small

1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro

Corn or flour tortillas, for serving.

1. In a medium skillet or a flame-proof gratin dish over moderate-high heat, cook chorizo until golden, about 5 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon, leaving any rendered fat in pan.

2. Stir in olive oil and jalapeño. Cook for 1 minute. Add cheese, and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring constantly, until cheese is fully melted, about 3 minutes. Garnish with cilantro and chorizo and serve hot from pan with tortillas for scooping up mixture.

Yield: 4 servings.

#85 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 04:59 PM

Congratulations to Kate~mom & Aguacates!!!!

#86 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 05:12 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

The mystery DDDDDDDCer is at it again. I'm glad Callie's marathonger didn't get taken down with the petrified compost. I'll admit to holding bck on a few DDDDDDDDDDDCs for fear of the powers that be noticing that some have been there forever.

Back to work -- DH has E at the store, and K is playing with a neighbor. I've done 10 reviews today : I'm about to tackle the 100 page proposal. I fear my backpack these days.
#87 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 05:15 PM

went snowboarding for a solid three hours today, most of it in the trees so I am worked. leg muscles are very sore. hoping to get an ab workout in if the abs aren't too tired and then a little picking up about the house.
#88 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 06:51 PM

<---- OMG that is so funny. I will have to tell my DH, because he has been teasing me about my compost debacle all year

and Wendy, yours is just even funnier :

WTG kate~mom and aqua
:

Yall both rocked!!!!

WTG tjs, towson, and modmom for the distance increases!!!

DrJen - I agree w/ BBM - I really like doing progressive pace in LRs bc it keeps it interesting. I'd probably alternate that approach (ending the last few miles of your LR at goal race pace) with doing some slower (goal race pace + 40-60 sec or so) LRs on your increase weeks, and then close to or at race pace for your shorter LRs (like on drop back weeks). Also a longer tempo run (closer to 10K pace) mid week on most weeks will be good too!

Jo - I'm glad you mentioned about the multi, I've been slacking on my multis and my calcium and I can tell a difference! I need to get back on that!

Plady - thinking about you today too

hollysmom - come on baby!

Callie, mom to Nora (12/7/05)
#89 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 07:25 PM

Hooray, kate-mom and Agua! What amazing accomplishments.

I'm off to study with a friend now for our monster Biomechanics midterm tomorrow. I feel pretty solid with the info, but it will be nice to discuss it with a (super duper smart) classmate.

We just finished watching "The Namesake." I really loved it.

Nevie has been taking a HUGE nap since we got home from church -- almost 3 hours now. She was up late with our new church pals, so she really needed this sleep. She's all splayed out in her crib with one hand grasping a rail (or stile? the uppy-down part). Way too cute for words.

OK, time to get my stuff together. I will be missing the Big Game, but there will be Superbowls after I graduate.

#90 of 938 Old 02-03-2008, 08:45 PM - Thread Starter

Well, 7ish miles done. I kind of went half way with bbm's idea. I ran the first 5 ish at 10:31 pace, mile 6 at 10:20, and mile 7 at 10:10. 7.08 total, then added on a warm up and cool down for a total of 7.73 (my treadmill automatically slowly builds up speed for 5 minutes for a warm up, and slowly decreases for 5 minutes as a cool down.) I think I'm going to try and stick with roughly this pace range as my long runs get longer. I think I tend to not push myself hard enough in training, and as a result don't have the confidence in races. This run felt reasonably comfortable - I was working hard, but had some left and could have kept going. Then I worry that because it's on the treadmill I'm not working hard enough, although I try to compensate by running at a 1% grade. Overall, it's amazing how much thought and effort I put into figuring this stuff out considering how slow a runner I am in the grand scheme!

kate~mom and aqua - Congrats on your races! And happy b-day aqua! (Mine is soon, too.) kate, you are amazingly fast!

Geo - I love the ddddc! But I'm glad you are back on board and organizing the camping! I cannot wait!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page