Spring into Spring with the Dingoes - (March Thread) - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 10:00 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by towsonmama View Post
Is your recipe on the dingo blog? : I'd love to try homemade pizza!!!
I think so - if not, I will add it when I get a chance.
#62 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 10:02 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Icy roads mean no school, today - and we have the throw-up ickies in our house One dd is sick, ds looks pretty green and I feel extremely dizzy. The other dd is jealous of those who are sick

Ugh.

See you tomorrow.
#63 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 10:11 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have a great pizza dough recipe that I'll try and post later...lots of garlic, herbs, and olive oil.
#64 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 10:11 AM

Hi Wemoon! It's good to see you back. Good for you learning to swim.. I haven't got past the "I feel like I'm going to drown" doing a lap. Are you planning any triathlons this summer?

Oh Shanti... healing vibes to your house.

Jo ~ How are you? How's the little lambs? Are the roads okay by you?

We got rain yesterday evening into the wee hours. Then it turned into snow, while I am sure all that rain froze underneath. I am off to the animal shelter to volunteer, but I wouldn't be if I lived any further away. I live about a mile away.

Yesterday I did power yoga and it felt great. I can tell how much I have gained since I've been doing it more often.

Goals:
M - Cardio at the Y
T - Yoga class
W - Off or light yoga
T - Yoga
F - Off or light yoga
S - Spinning
S - Yoga

Jen - Mama to V (b. 2-18-09) and AJ (b. 10-9-11) Wife to DH

#65 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 10:18 AM

so i think i may have injured my knee snowboarding yesterday. at first i thought i might have done my ACL, but today it seems to hurt on the side of my knee. it's not a sharp pain, so maybe i just strained it. i fell a bunch yesterday and today i am sore. my core was too tired to do abs this morning.

with a questionable knee, i'm not sure how much running i will do this week. thinking of the following:
5 days of ab/core work
2 swimming workouts
2 bike workouts
1 run if i can do it.

have to run to work now. if you want to check out some of our exciting plans for the bike biz, check the blog here.
#66 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 10:21 AM
bec

Wemoon - we seem to be in similar places training wise. I'm training for a half as well. I just had my second 9 miler long run last Saturday.

I am feeling really yucky still. Apparently my very tender tummy couldn't handle toddler pushing and kicking at it. Last night's snack of almonds is no longer with me.

This is supposed to be a light week running, but I don't think I'm going to be up for much of that. Certainly not today. I feel like a train ran over me. Blech! So, I guess my goals this week is to get healthy so I can pick up next week!

Healing healthy vibes for everyone that needs it. Come on spring!

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!
#67 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grnmtnmama View Post

have to run to work now. if you want to check out some of our exciting plans for the bike biz, check the blog here.
I can't get to your site...

Jen - Mama to V (b. 2-18-09) and AJ (b. 10-9-11) Wife to DH

#68 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 11:07 AM

grnmtn~That shop looks really cool!

wemoon~ for the swimming!

Mama to three crazy, wonderful kiddos: dd1--12/2002, dd2--3/2005, and ds--3/2006

#69 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 11:17 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenLove View Post
Hi Wemoon! It's good to see you back. Good for you learning to swim.. I haven't got past the "I feel like I'm going to drown" doing a lap. Are you planning any triathlons this summer?
Yup! I have 4 for sure planned with the possibility of one more. It was really weird... I struggled and struggled and struggled, then one day it just clicked. It was like I finally found a rhythm that works. All of the sudden, I could just swim for as long as I wanted to.

Feel better bec and all the other sickies. It is crazy how everyone just seems to be sick right now. My house made it all the way until now before anyone got sick. It's MARCH for pete's sake!

coffee-drinking caffix.gifsocial worker in HIV/AIDS ribbonred.giflady-loving ribbonrainbow.gifbike-riding bikenew.gifmom of two twins.gif
#70 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 11:40 AM

Hiya, Wemoon! I've missed you -- soo good to see you back.

Still sick here. No fever, but my nose will NOT unplug and I am just miserable. I think it's time to call in the big guns, so I may head to an urgent care clinic today for a scrip. Over a week is long frickin' enough.

Megan. Student Physical Therapist. Married & Mom to Geneva (6/30/06). Recent transplant to the rainy side of the Cascades.
#71 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megs_BK View Post
the aforementioned orofice emits an evil laugh and proceeds to dump about 9 ounces of "withheld" bath water all over the floor
: I'm glad to see that even though you feel like poo you still have your sense of humor!

Bec - Feel better mama!

Wemoon - back!

I feel like I am slipping way behind here but guess that's how it's going to go for a while. We've really begun packing/sorting/donating. We still don't have a renter!
But I sent in the note today telling dd1's teachers when her last day of school will be!

Anyway, while I'm here I'll do this weeks goals:
M- Lower body weights - Check
T - Walk
W - Upper body weights
Th - Walk
Fri -Lower Body

I do feel like those walks should be runs but I'm going with my friend and it's really more about hanging out in the last few weeks that we can. I'll run later.
Okay, off to sort!

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

#72 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wemoon View Post
My plans for this training/race season is to do this 1/2 mary in May, 2 sprint triathlons in June, 1 olympic triathlon in July, 1-2 olympic triathlons in August and then probably a 10K or 1/2 mary in September.
Hi wemoon! Congrats on the learning to swim. If you want to give me dates, etc. for all your races I'll add them to the race list!

Jo, been thinking about you and your lambs.

HBM, hope everyone at your house is continuing to improve.

Bec, hope you feel better soon!

Are there any Dingos who haven't been sick or had raging sick kids this winter?

We had a pretty nice weekend. We have started cooking to fill the freezer for postpartum. We made one batch of Snobby Joes from Veganomicon (they are so good!) and today we have Shanti's black bean soup in the crockpot. Sadly it gives me heartburn when I eat it now, but I know I will be craving it once babe is born. Our 7th anniversary was Sunday and our plan was to cook a nice meal Saturday night. We made the Asparagus and Leek Strudel from Moosewood New Classics and it was REALLY good. My first time ever working with phyllo. I tried to make the S'mores cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World and I had the first baking disaster I think I've ever had in my life. Burned on the outside, still raw on the inside. I followed the directions exactly so I am not sure what happened. We ended up with storebought dessert, but it was still a nice dinner.

I have no goals, but I do plan on prenatal yoga on Thurs. and a walk with EK this afternoon while she rides her bike. It is warm and sunny today and I : it!

Katherine, mama to Emma Kate (7) and Griffin (3)

#73 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 03:06 PM

just marking my spot and heading out for a run while I can......
#74 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 05:10 PM - Thread Starter

Ok, swimming is hard! I did a mile of crawl, then 1/2 mile kick board then another 1/4 mile crawl. I couldnt get into a rythm. I was out of breath after each lap - oy. Although this man said "you have a great stroke", which I'll take, as I havent swum/swam (?) laps in 15 years or more! Anyway, its good to know I can swim a mile, which is the tri. swim distance, and after the kickboard, my stroke got a little more rythm. And then I called my friend who grew up swimming and she explained what I should be looking for in my technique, so Im feeling a bit encouraged that in 3 mos I can make it across the lake. Ive been avoiding swimming until today, but my calves are so tight I literally could barely get out of bed (I think I overstretched yesterday!) - the universe closes a door and opens a window - so all I could do today is swim, and I needed it! Thanks again universe! Then I did abs and meditated. Hoping for some cross training later

mom to  dd1 (11) hearts.gif,  ds (9)bikenew.gif,  dd2 (6) dust.gif  , Daisy (4) dog2.gif
#75 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 05:24 PM
bec

I've been trying to get in a day of swimming every week. I just can't do much more than a length in the front crawl. Maybe I'm not breathing right? I don't know. My solution has been to do one length in a front crawl, and the return length in a backstroke. I can do a mile or more this way. I figure it is using different muscle groups as well, so is a pretty balanced workout. But, I would like to figure out how to do a mile in a front crawl. Any tips?

#76 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 05:27 PM

Blork. Today was supposed to be a rest day but it's 65 degrees outside and I couldn't resist so I did my 3.5 miles today instead of tomorrow. Not the best idea after red wine last night, questionable chicken salad for lunch, some terribly drying OTC cold stuff my grandmother forced on me, and not enough water. Ay yi yi, I seriously thought I was going to either vomit or pass out. BUT, I didn't do either, I survived the run which means I can cross it off my training schedule AND tomorrow is now a rest day. Ahhhh. It's all good.

Mama to three crazy, wonderful kiddos: dd1--12/2002, dd2--3/2005, and ds--3/2006

#77 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by towsonmama View Post
Blork. Today was supposed to be a rest day but it's 65 degrees outside and I couldn't resist so I did my 3.5 miles today instead of tomorrow.
I know what you are saying. Saturday, I was home alone for a bit and it was all sunny and nice and I found myself thinking, "I wonder what happens to women 33 weeks pregnant who haven't exercised if they suddenly go out and run a bit." I didn't do it but this weather is intoxicating. I have really developed a strong dislike of winter over the last few years.

Katherine, mama to Emma Kate (7) and Griffin (3)

#78 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 06:20 PM

hey poppy, the boys and i are in austin - got here last night. to my surprise, my mom, both brothers, and my niece & nephew were all here. it was great fun. then my bff (across the street) and her son (ds1's bff) came over and played while we knitted together!!! omg, i've never done anything like that before and it was so fun!!!

here you on the warm weather. it feels so waarm here compared to the northeast. i feel like i'm coming down with something, although i'm hoping it's just jetlag. i feel really out of it, though, in a flu/nauseous way, though.

omg, this house i'm sitting is gorgeous!!! anyone want to come see me? i'm off to pick up the dogs momentito.

i've had mexican for dinner, breakfast, and lunch. (hmmm....connection to feeling yucky? hope not!)

re: Hydrate - i always thought it was more important to hydrate before. trying to hydrate during a run always screws with me.

shanti, bbm would LOVE to see your crust recipe!!!

grntmtnmama, the website looks great. is that your "voice" or dh's? good luck with the move! i want to find your quote in bike magazine. link??? oh and hope your knee's better soon!!
plady, good luck on the moving/ packing. need a house-sitter? JK!

eksmom, wow are you nesting or what!? you're so smart to do all that cooking. i am just not very organized and admire greatly those who do that. i tend to feel perpetually overwhelmed. not sure if that's just more or the path i'm on...

okay, off to p/u dogs. trying hard not to get sick. i've BANNED sugar for the last week for me & my kids just b/c i'm being paranoid. i couldn't find any sugar in this house this morning for coffee and had to use honey. not the same, but it'll do.

went to WF (the flagship store is close to me) and went into shock. i knew there would be some culture shock, but i thought it would be the good/exciting kind. the cheese selection was depressing after the NE. it was a little shocking but in a not-so-exciting way. i don't know... but the mountains and woods musta changed me b/c everything just looked so perfectly packaged - the shelves, the packaged foods, i thought even the people looked perfectly packaged. a few months ago, i liked that, but i kinda got used to just wearing the same ol' cords & sweater in the adks everyday and now i feel like i need to look packaged. makes me miss ny. ahhhh.... but the thing i most realize is: no place is perfect. there is beauty in all places. there is both emptiness and fullness here and there. there is loneliness and full-friend-ness whereever you are. ahhh, maybe i should turn off my "once" soundtrack. thanks for letting me rant. i promised not to go MIA. but now i need to make plans for a run, eh?

Homeschool Planet http://planethomeschool.net
#79 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 06:24 PM

loftmama enjoy the sun, I really miss it.

Redeemed myself from my crappy run had 5 pretty good miles.

Bye for now
#80 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybugmama View Post
I have a great pizza dough recipe that I'll try and post later...lots of garlic, herbs, and olive oil.
Ooh, yummy, that sounds wonderful! Please do post it! And I'd love to see yours, too, Shanti!

Quote:
so i think i may have injured my knee snowboarding yesterday.
Ouch, Mandy. Make sure you're icing the heck out of it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megs_BK View Post
Still sick here. No fever, but my nose will NOT unplug and I am just miserable. I think it's time to call in the big guns, so I may head to an urgent care clinic today for a scrip. Over a week is long frickin' enough.
: Feel better, Megs!

Happy anniversary, eksmom! :

wemoon and bec! I'm training for a half in April, and have at least one Olympic distance tri and hopefully a couple of sprint tris planned for this summer. Wemoon, I've been fighting a knee injury on the bike, too. My solution at the moment is to mostly ignore it until the half is over (it doesn't bother me at all when I run). Kinda sucks though, because I spin class, but I've had to go on hiatus.

re: swimming. I learned a few things last summer when I was training for my triathlons. I had never swum (swam? whatever!) laps at all until I signed up for my first tri. The first time I got in the pool, I thought I was going to die. I was always a decent swimmer (grew up in my grandparents pool) but never learned how to "officially" swim. You know, with your face in the water and all that. I breaststroked my entire first tri and the majority of the second, but I learned something while training for the second. I always started my swim freestyle, but after a length, maybe two, I was dying and would switch over to breaststroke. I was too scared to push it. One day, just for the hell of it, I made myself keep going. Again, I thought I was going to die, for at least half a length or more, but amazingly, all of a sudden, I wasn't dying, and I just kept going. I was able to do about 12-14 lengths that day before I had to switch back. It was kind of like hitting the wall, I just had to push through and I was fine. It was really scary while I was trying to push through, though! I'm now able to swim freestyle without stopping for a mile! Which is amazing to me when I think about where I was with swimming just last summer!

Went to the Y this morning for weights/stretching/mini-ab workout. Got home to find a little package with some chocolate and tea in my mailbox! Yummy!

Gaye, single mama to Tyler (5/06) and Baxter the labradoodle
surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#81 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 06:43 PM

well, knee is feeling worse and worse. my self diagnosis is MCL and/or meniscus - not too serious and should get better after a couple weeks of rest. hoping i can still swim during this time.

re; swimming. last year I could hardly make it one length without feeling like I was going to drown. Then i took a 30 minute lesson ($25) and learned that I should be breathing every three strokes (not every 5-6 like I was doing) and should be constantly exhaling to keep me floating better. Those two things made a huge difference and before you know it I was able to swim better. Also, learning to take more frequent, smaller breaths and being okay with it. slowing down to a pace that allowed me to feel comfortable, etc.

next week i start a 6 week clinic on preparing for the sprint distance tri - swimming only. i'm looking forward to working on my stroke and getting faster.

it's supposedly 50 degrees and sunny outside but i've been stuck inside all afternoon doing software testing and my knee hurts which makes me not want to go down three flights of stairs - so i'm not sure that i'll experience the fine weather today.

lofty - my dh writes the blog. he does a good job with it.
#82 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 06:46 PM

Arg, my new, larger, pregnant-boob sized Enell has disappeared from my front porch before I even saw it! I might be able to get a free replacement if the claim with UPS goes through.

Catherine, mama to Preschooler Girl 9/08, and Toddler Boy 3/11

#83 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 06:48 PM

eksmom, I think they would feel AWESOME for about, um, a block. take care of that placenta, mama, you will be back with the babe in a jogger before you know it. but I know the feeling....

lofty, a wise therapist once told me (who moved approx. every two years as a kid) that wherever I live, it's good to live like you will live there a long time, even if you won't. Like, in your mind, resolve to really *live* there vs just waiting for the next thing. It's helped me a lot. enjoy tx!

it is gorgeous here today too and I went for a run after lunch, which is my least favorite time, but it was pretty and I had a mellow run. Trying to take it easy before Saturday. Would everyone (re the music player discussion) think I was a terrible person if I was going to load up some music to get me through this boring race with a good time for the Peachtree? :

Cathtoria, HBM and I didn't actually run it together last year, but we both did it! We tried hard to get Ms. Mommabelle (near us) to do it but maybe next year.... yes, you have to get a qualifying time if you want to run in the front, but if you want to not be in the back you have to just send them any old time that says you have run a 10K in the not-too-distant past. I am going to do my best to get a good time this weekend...we'll see how it goes. and yes it's GREAT to "see" you again!

healing : to all....what a winter!
#84 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 06:58 PM

Quote:
well, knee is feeling worse and worse. my self diagnosis is MCL and/or meniscus - not too serious and should get better after a couple weeks of rest. hoping i can still swim during this time.

re; swimming. last year I could hardly make it one length without feeling like I was going to drown. Then i took a 30 minute lesson ($25) and learned that I should be breathing every three strokes (not every 5-6 like I was doing) and should be constantly exhaling to keep me floating better. Those two things made a huge difference and before you know it I was able to swim better. Also, learning to take more frequent, smaller breaths and being okay with it. slowing down to a pace that allowed me to feel comfortable, etc.

next week i start a 6 week clinic on preparing for the sprint distance tri - swimming only. i'm looking forward to working on my stroke and getting faster.

it's supposedly 50 degrees and sunny outside but i've been stuck inside all afternoon doing software testing and my knee hurts which makes me not want to go down three flights of stairs - so i'm not sure that i'll experience the fine weather today.

lofty - my dh writes the blog. he does a good job with it.
Mandy, is it clicking/popping/locking up? Or just painful? Clicking, etc. might indicate a meniscus injury. If it is, I would probably think about getting into an orthopedist as soon as you can, since that will not heal itself on its own. Swimming should be ok, as long as your kick doesn't bother it. Just be careful, ok? It's really easy to take a relatively-minor knee injury and make it worse!

I completely agree on the swimming stuff, btw. That's exactly how I started being able to swim farther (although I kind of stumbled onto it on my own). I actually breathe every stroke, which is probably bad, but it's working for me right now. I'm thinking that I might take a lesson or two after I get done with the half. Especially since I've never really formally been taught how to swim (except for a few lessons as a kid).

surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#85 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 07:16 PM

lofty~ Hooray for you finally being in Austin! You're observations were very interesting. It reminds of the saying "You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone." (Big Yellow Taxi anyone?) or "Absence makes the heart grow stronger"?

#86 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmama View Post
Mandy, is it clicking/popping/locking up? Or just painful? Clicking, etc. might indicate a meniscus injury. If it is, I would probably think about getting into an orthopedist as soon as you can, since that will not heal itself on its own. Swimming should be ok, as long as your kick doesn't bother it. Just be careful, ok? It's really easy to take a relatively-minor knee injury and make it worse!
it's just painful, some clicking when i extend it fully. it hurts on the inside-side of my knee. this is the knee that got a new ACL in 1996. i can't remember if it clicked prior to yesterday, i have not been the kindest person to my knees. i'll take it really easy as i'm not really interested in any more knee surgery!
#87 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 07:40 PM

We had a bit of food weekend! Our best couple friends..the husband is Indian and it was his birthday and his Mom came over and cooked ALL his favorite food and they had a party! I ate so much food..I'm way too old to eat like that, but it was so delicious! YUMMY! Then we had pizza with other friends last night. I certainly did not step on the scale this morning. NO WAY!

Dd started complaining of an earache on Saturday and today we threw in the towel and headed to the Dr. She does have a nasty infection going on in one ear and little one in the other ear. Well, she hasn't had an ear infection since she was a baby so we are lucky.

Dh and I are working out together tonight...in the basement on the treadmill. I know what all you naughty dingos think! He's doing weights and I'm running.

towsonmama...sounded like a great date night

bec...hugs!

tjsmama...did that pizza taste good?

megs..get well soon!

plady...moving is an ordeal! Take care of yourself.

lofty..my cousin moved up to NH about 10 years ago and now when she comes home to visit she has GA clothes and when she goes back she puts her NH clothes back on. Sort of like living in two countries!

vegancupcake...that just stinks that your Enell is gone!

mb..you know I'm pretty much just a fitness runner, so my opinion is not the best. However, I just really love running with music. It makes me happy and yes it makes me run longer too. So, I certainly wouldn't think badly about it.

I'm hungry! Have to go start up the grill.
#88 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 07:54 PM
bec

I think I've turned the corner. All the good dingo vibes? Thanks, ladies.

And thanks for all the swimming advice. A lot of it I am already doing. Maybe I just need to push through it and keep going with the front crawl. It amazed me the first time, because I can run so well, but was so out of breath from not very much swimming! It made my respect for swimmers go way up!

#89 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 08:18 PM

Mandy~don't get too worried about the clicking just yet...sometimes swelling can cause that. I'd be more worried about locking up/popping. R.I.C.E.!!! (rest, ice, compression, elevation). I fully understand the wanting to avoid surgery thing. I've had two wrist surgeries. Recovery sucks. Although I will say that recovery from meniscus surgery is WAY quicker and easier than ACL!

Mommabelle~the pizza was yummy! Crust was a little bland, but I'm working on plans to improve it. I'm still a little shocked at just how quick and easy it was. And so much cheaper than calling Papa John's!

So I was just trying to do some research into programs that I could possibly be interested in for when I have to go back to work. I want something that I have at least SOME interest in, decent pay potential, flexible hours would be great, and that I wouldn't feel like I was completely wasting my athletic trainer certification and master's degree. Suddenly, a little light bulb appeared above my head! What do you all think about massage therapy? I know it could be a little rough getting started as far as building a client base, but it definitely hits most of my criteria. I have two friends who are both athletic trainers and went back to massage school a few years ago. They're both working more as athletic trainers and integrating massage into that, but I emailed them to get their input. Hmm...it's the first possibility I've thought of that I've gotten even remotely excited about!

#90 of 1077 Old 03-03-2008, 08:22 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bec View Post
And thanks for all the swimming advice. A lot of it I am already doing. Maybe I just need to push through it and keep going with the front crawl. It amazed me the first time, because I can run so well, but was so out of breath from not very much swimming! It made my respect for swimmers go way up!
:

I can do the crawl the whole time but not without stopping to catch my breath. Its almost like I dont know how to swim slower, so I swim at too fast a pace (as indicated by my breathlessness) and then catch my breath and so on. However, I did get into a rythm every couple of laps where my pace just got right and I wasnt working as hard. What seemed to be different was letting my upper arm hang for a second longer as I took a breath, sort of like rotating my whole body and gliding more on the breath stroke, if that makes sense. I also take a breath every stroke. I also thought it was wayyyy more of a workout for my arms, so maybe the breathlessness is just because that part of your/my body is not as in shape as your legs? I can kick on the board way harder and not get winded. Ill be interested to see if, when my arms get more in swim shape, it gets easier? Duh, thats not totally obvious or anything.

Thanks for the weekly goals everyone, they are very inspiring. Here's my loose goals:

M - swim, abs
T - weights
W - bike
Th - run or off (depends on achilles)
F - swim

... that as far as Ive got

mom to  dd1 (11) hearts.gif,  ds (9)bikenew.gif,  dd2 (6) dust.gif  , Daisy (4) dog2.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page