The 17 day diet continued-ACTIVATE and now ACHIEVE (post 82) - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 135 Old 05-13-2011, 05:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laggie View Post

2 more pounds!

joy.gifclap.gifcarrot.gifenergy.gifbanana.gifbikenew.gifbroc1.gifjoy.gifclap.gifcarrot.gifenergy.gifbanana.gifbikenew.gifbroc1.gifjoy.gifclap.gifcarrot.gifenergy.gifbanana.gifbikenew.gifbroc1.gifjoy.gifclap.gifcarrot.gifenergy.gifbanana.gifbikenew.gifbroc1.gifjoy.gifclap.gifcarrot.gifenergy.gifbanana.gifbikenew.gifbroc1.gifjoy.gifclap.gifcarrot.gifenergy.gifbanana.gifbikenew.gifbroc1.gif

You're Doing It! 

Keep it Up, because it is Working!

Sorry, I like the dancing veggies. Even though looking at them all is kind of giving me motion sickness.

I love the dancing veggies too!!! love.gif

Thanks for the support Laggie. It is working, it is hard, getting easier but working! I feel really good too. 4 more pounds until I hit my first goal of 20 lbs!!

Pardon me while I puke.gif

#62 of 135 Old 05-13-2011, 06:03 PM

i am so amazed that you are doing this! i haven't gone full force but just eating until i am satisfied- not stuffed has led me to drop 3lbs! things are a little stressful and i am such a planner. your meal plans all typed out are helping me so much. i am hoping to write down and go shopping for a weeks worth then take it from there. so proud of you!! wtg mama thumbsup.gif

mama to one '07 and one '09
#63 of 135 Old 05-14-2011, 06:43 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Originally Posted by lookatreestar View Post

i am so amazed that you are doing this! i haven't gone full force but just eating until i am satisfied- not stuffed has led me to drop 3lbs! things are a little stressful and i am such a planner. your meal plans all typed out are helping me so much. i am hoping to write down and go shopping for a weeks worth then take it from there. so proud of you!! wtg mama thumbsup.gif

Thanks Lookatree!!!  3 lbs by just being a mindful eater is awesome! thumb.gif WTG yourself!!! That is my goal once I get to my goal weight- to continue to be mindful of my body and that will allow me to keep the weight off.

Yes, meal planning is key!! I think I posted earlier that I would have had a really hard time doing this in my "old" life when I was so frazzled and stressed and crazed half the time. I am shopping more often (and I think spending more too) in order to make sure I am prepared but I am not eating out at all so in reality I am probably spending less overall.

#64 of 135 Old 05-14-2011, 06:46 AM - Thread Starter

5/14 day fourteen of Activate:

hot water with lemon

2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites scrambled with feta and topped with salsa

2 mugs green tea

6 oz greek yogurt

1 cup blueberries

grilled chicken

mixed green salad w/ pink grapefruit vinagrette

green tea

cup of carrot ginger soup

green tea

BBQ chicken

roasted cauliflower

large glass of wine redface.gif

exercise: 45 min on the tread- 20 min at 3mph/6% incline, 20 min at 3mph/3% incline, 5 min 3mph/no incline

RECAP:

I broke down and am having a glass of wine tonight. What can I say? First a (loud) b-day party of 9/10 year old boys then a sleepover with another (loud) 9 year old. My nerves are shot, LOL! Man does it taste good!! I am sipping sloooowly, enjoying every drop.

#65 of 135 Old 05-15-2011, 06:51 AM - Thread Starter

5/15 Day 15 of Activate:

Hot water with lemon

1/2 cup oatmeal

1 egg over easy

2 mugs green tea

6 oz greek yogurt

3/4 cup blueberries

a few strawberries

green tea

leftover grilled chicken (again!)

mixed green salad

"hummus"

green tea

grilled shrimp and salmon

roasted brussel sprouts

salad

exercise: 55 min on the tread- 20 min at 3mph/6% incline, 20 min at 3mph/3% incline, 15 min 3mph/no incline

#66 of 135 Old 05-15-2011, 09:40 AM

subscribing. I just bought the book and will begin my journey tomorrow. I want to lose 35lbs. I am hoping subscribing and checking in here will help keep me accountable!!!

notes2.gifDina sahm to geek.gif, bikenew.gif, and joy.gif. I'm always computergeek2.gif, dishes.gif andhang.gif.
#67 of 135 Old 05-15-2011, 09:50 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinade View Post

subscribing. I just bought the book and will begin my journey tomorrow. I want to lose 35lbs. I am hoping subscribing and checking in here will help keep me accountable!!!

hola.gif

Welcome Dinade! Glad to have you on board! 

I am on the final days of stage two and the time has flown. I documented the first 17 days in another thread (link in first post) so if I can answer any questions let me know. It has been a challenge but I am reaping the benefits of eating clean and so is my whole family.  The weight has come off easily but more importantly I *feel* good! You are going to do GREAT!

#68 of 135 Old 05-15-2011, 09:58 AM

Thank you! If I hadn't had a mountain dew or two today I'd start but I will begin reading today and get it in my head so I can start first thing tomorrow! I hope that 35 lbs falls off and stays away!! :)

notes2.gifDina sahm to geek.gif, bikenew.gif, and joy.gif. I'm always computergeek2.gif, dishes.gif andhang.gif.
#69 of 135 Old 05-15-2011, 11:18 AM

Just wanted to say hi! and thanks for documenting your journey. I think I've read through each post on both threads - really inspiring, for sure!

I just got the book yesterday, and DH and I are ready to start either tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest (depending on when I get to the store and finish the book - I'm about halfway).

Have a great Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ribboncesarean.gif cesareans happen.
#70 of 135 Old 05-15-2011, 01:13 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummer's Wife View Post

Just wanted to say hi! and thanks for documenting your journey. I think I've read through each post on both threads - really inspiring, for sure!

I just got the book yesterday, and DH and I are ready to start either tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest (depending on when I get to the store and finish the book - I'm about halfway).

Have a great Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Drummers! Another one whose partner is on board, yeah!  That will make the transition so much easier. Keep me posted on your success!

Hey, we kind of have our own tribe!! love.gif Go us!! 

#71 of 135 Old 05-16-2011, 06:11 AM - Thread Starter

5/16 Day Sixteen of Activate:

hot water with lemon

2 whole eggs with 2 egg whites omelette w/ feta

green tea

grilled kimchi salmon

grilled asparagus

mixed green salad

green tea

cottage cheese

The rest of the salmon on a bed of sauteed garlicky spinach

2 globe artichokes-steamed

exercise: 30 minuted on the elliptical/cross trainer. did 3.5 miles.

RECAP:

Today was a crazy/busy day and I missed my daily yogurt and fruit combo! irked.gif I didn't get back to the house until one and I was STARVING so opted for lunch instead. Had to run right back out again and only had time to pack up some cottage cheese. Once home again my son opted to be a big fat PIA about homework. Another irked.gif  Oh, and did I mention my back is killing me!!! Grump grump grump!

Its nights like tonight that I REALLY miss my wine! Oh, to be sipping an ice cold chardonnay..... But the potential dress I ordered for a big event coming arrived.  While still a "plus" size it is one size smaller than my usual. Seeing it hanging there was incentive enough NOT to cheat and break open a bottle. I haven't dared try it on yet. I am waiting for Friday's weigh in where I *hope* to (no rephrase that!) where I WILL be 1-2 lbs lighter.  That and pair of heavy duty spanx should do the trick! Now to find the shoes.....

I am still in denial that tomorrow is day 17.  That means I have been doing this for 34 days!! Wow!!!

#72 of 135 Old 05-16-2011, 08:33 AM

Looks like a few more mama's have joined ya HollyBearsMom!  Nice job!

I was MIA over the weekend...whole house of sickies, including myself.  I tried to be good, but did mess up a few times.  On Friday, I had the start of a bad cold & hardly ate anything all day.  We had our date night in the city & I did end up having a couple drinks though-just to get through being out when I really wanted to be in bed!  lol.  Then I was hungry & ate some hummus & pita & a horrible hot dog later on.  What a WASTE.  Saturday & Sunday weren't great either.  Half a sandwich here, chips & salsa there.  

I think I need to start the 1st phase over again.

Day 1

2 eggs w/ some egg whites

1/4 cup low fat shredded cheese

Stephanie~hippie.gifwife to Dov, mama to Ella Irie (9/24/07) & Kaya Raine (2/1/10)~our vbac.gifbaby, born 45 hours after PROM!!!
#73 of 135 Old 05-16-2011, 10:32 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellairiesmom View Post

Looks like a few more mama's have joined ya HollyBearsMom!  Nice job!

I was MIA over the weekend...whole house of sickies, including myself.  I tried to be good, but did mess up a few times.  On Friday, I had the start of a bad cold & hardly ate anything all day.  We had our date night in the city & I did end up having a couple drinks though-just to get through being out when I really wanted to be in bed!  lol.  Then I was hungry & ate some hummus & pita & a horrible hot dog later on.  What a WASTE.  Saturday & Sunday weren't great either.  Half a sandwich here, chips & salsa there.  

I think I need to start the 1st phase over again.

Day 1

2 eggs w/ some egg whites

1/4 cup low fat shredded cheese

I know, isn't it awesome???

What a miserable weekend for you guys! I hope everyone is feeling better and that you get another date night again soon. I think its great that you are jumping right back in!!! 

#74 of 135 Old 05-16-2011, 06:26 PM - Thread Starter

So tomorrow is day 17, the last day of Activate!  That means I have been doing this for 34 days! yikes.gif

So I was thinking about starting another thread for phase 3-Achieve.  What do you think? I don't want to derail all of you wonderful mama's who have joined me on this journey!!! Do you want to jump to a new thread (with link back here) or should we all stay put? 

#75 of 135 Old 05-17-2011, 05:45 AM

Yesterday went ok. I think I'm down 2 lbs already. I noticed by the end of the evening I was getting grumpier. I think my body is craving the sugar. I had 2 scrambled eggs and grapes for breakfast. A big salad with steak (ate out and the chicken at this place is loaded with salt so went with a lean steak), had yogurt for snack after breakfast, had cottage cheese and grapes for afternoon snack, then had baked chicken, spinach, and green beans for dinner. I felt like all I did was eat yesterday! Drank 5 glasses of water and 4 glasses of green tea. I forgot to work out though. Feel good about the beginning and believe the cravings for sugar and grumpiness will go away in a week. Just have to detox my body!

#76 of 135 Old 05-17-2011, 02:23 PM - Thread Starter

Dina- awesome on the 2lbs!!

The sugar cravings will really start to dissipate by the end of week one and by week three you won't even remember the craving! the normally sweet stuff will taste even sweeter.  I had some strawberries today that were like candy . I know it because I have officially rid my body of so many toxins and know everything tastes better!

#77 of 135 Old 05-17-2011, 04:09 PM - Thread Starter

5/17: Day SEVENTEEN of Activate:

Woo hoo I made it!! The next cycle starts tomorrow

Hot water with lemon

1/2 cup oatmeal

1 egg over easy

2 mugs green tea

cottage cheese

6 oz greek yogurt

1/2 cup strawberries

1/2 cup blueberries

sliced steak

"hummus"

carrots/celery for dipping

2 mugs green tea

roast chicken

sauteed mushrooms

garlicky spinach

exercise: 40 minuted on a "arc trainer".  Burned 350 calories if the machine can be trusted!  http://www.arctrainer.com/

RECAP:

I am feeling really good!  I noticed today my nails are looking better than they ever have too.  They are usually short and tend to peel/break easily.  They are long enough for me to paint and feel strong too.

34 days w/o coffee. 34 days w/o hard alcohol (32 w/o wine!). 34 days w/o proccssed foods or refined sugars.  I know I won't hit my goal weigh in the next 17 day cycle but today I truly believe that I CAN achieve my goal. It might take 3 or 4 rounds of these cycles but I WILL do it!

#78 of 135 Old 05-17-2011, 05:06 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

HollyBearsMom, I can't believe how much you are exercising! You are really motivated and it's inspiring! I am still lazily lurking but soaking up the motivation!

Finally pregnant with #1 and #2! Due September 9th, 2014 

#79 of 135 Old 05-17-2011, 05:43 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laggie View Post

HollyBearsMom, I can't believe how much you are exercising! You are really motivated and it's inspiring! I am still lazily lurking but soaking up the motivation!

I think the exercise is the only thing keeping me sane, LOL. I dread, dread, dread going to the gym but once I get there and get going I feel really good and then I feel amazing afterwards. I am a "big" girl and it is intimidating, even at the Y, to try out new machines, to work up a sweat in public. Thank goodness I have a semi regular partner. Of course if I didn't love her I would hate her-petite, very very fit, maybe a 110/115 pounds but has great curves, blonde, blue eyes. Everyone there assumes she is my trainer. But it is her going with me that keeps me going and she agrees that I get her there too.  Do you have some one you could walk/work out with?  I don't think I would be nearly as successful without my husband doing the diet with me and my friend motivating me to get my a** in gear!

#80 of 135 Old 05-18-2011, 05:16 AM

Day 3 of headache city. When you wake with a headache I'm pretty sure it's allergies and not the diet but who knows. Took ibuprophen and drank 2 glasses of water. About to have my 2 eggs and grapes. Slid a bit yesterday. Had one cookie and about 6 chips. But back on track today!! I am surprised at how hard this is. But I'm committed to doing it and getting the weight off!!!

#81 of 135 Old 05-18-2011, 05:14 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinade View Post

Day 3 of headache city. When you wake with a headache I'm pretty sure it's allergies and not the diet but who knows. Took ibuprophen and drank 2 glasses of water. About to have my 2 eggs and grapes. Slid a bit yesterday. Had one cookie and about 6 chips. But back on track today!! I am surprised at how hard this is. But I'm committed to doing it and getting the weight off!!!

Sorry about the headaches!  Ugh, hope your day went better. hug2.gif

#82 of 135 Old 05-18-2011, 05:44 PM - Thread Starter

Ok- today is the first day of the "Achieve" cycle. The basic premises of this stage are:

to build a life long healthy eating approach to food

There are very few forbidden foods in this stage

continue to focus on lean proteins, green leafy veggies.

watch portion sizes of the proteins

continue to eat 2 serving of fruits (now virtually all fruits, not just low sugar varieties)

continue to eat 2 servings of complex carbs- now from a much wider variety including whole grains, breads, pasta, legumes, starchy veggies, nuts, etc

eat at least 1 probiotics serving each day

alcohol is OK in limited amounts

add 2 100 calorie snack per day

increase exercise to a MIN of 150 minutes a week (five 30 minute sessions) but ideally aim for 300 minutes a week (five 60 minute sessions) or more

Word of caution: weight loss will slow in this stage. The author strongly suggests that if you want to maintain more steady weight loss you should:

goal to exercise more each day

watch portion sizes

eat carbs/fruit before 2:00 pm

don't take advantage of the alcohol provision

This stage lasts the same as the others-17 days. If at the end of this cycle you still have more weight to lose he recommends starting at the beginning and going thru the first 3 cycles again. Since I have a LOT of weight to lose I envision doing all of them at least 3 times.

Wish me luck!!

5/18 Day one of "Achieve":

Hot water with lemon

1/2 cup oatmeal

1 egg over easy

2 mugs green tea

6 oz greek yogurt

1 cup strawberries

green tea

mug of ginger carrot soup

cottage cheese

green tea

mug of ginger carrot soup

grilled turkey breast topped with mushrooms and onions

roasted brussel sprouts

exercise: 60 minutes total-30 minutes on a tread climber, 30 minutes of the elliptical.

Had a bad eating day today considering I could have eaten so many other things! I was so busy, another day a way from home base for much of it. Plus I am in desperate need to go grocery shopping! My husband does not reach this stage until Sunday so I don't think will rub in the wine quite yet, LOL

#83 of 135 Old 05-19-2011, 06:07 PM - Thread Starter

5/19 Day two of Achieve:

hot water with lemon

2 eggs scrambled with feta

green tea

1 cup oat meal w/ 1/2 cup blueberries

coffee!! w/ some half/half

mixed green salad

4 oz chicken

steamed asparagus

green tea

oven roasted cod topped with sliced almonds

roasted asparagus

vinegar beets

green tea

exercise: 45 minuted on the arch machine, 390 calories burned

RECAP:

It was really nice to be able eat a wider variety of foods today.  I think I may have over did it, portion wise, since I had a business meeting over breakfast. The meeting was later in the AM so I still ate my eggs first thing.  If I don't eat right away I can feel it! I was "good" at the meeting ordering steel cut oats with fresh fruit. HUGE serving, I didn't finish it but still at least a full cup.  Oh and the coffee.... my first coffee in well over a month.  I went dark, not to much dairy and it tasted so so good! 

I came home after and did my household stuff and then hit the gym.  By the end of my workout I felt shaky.  I think the caffeine or the acid in the coffee was too much for my system. I might have been dehydrated too since by that time of day I usually would have at least 32 oz or more of water. I still needed to grocery shop and then pick up my son and two of his friends.

I threw caution (and my budget) to the wind and went to whole foods were I got some gorgeous local fish and prepared beets for dinner as well as the rest of the stuff on my list.  Then I made myself a salad with veggies and chicken and *bought* a bottle of water (which I never do!) and ate it there. It was heaven.  Don't ask me what it cost! bag.gif

One thing I foresee as an issue for me during this stage (and the rest of my life) is my old nemesis-portion control. I ate a HUGE portion of fish tonight, as well as large serving of the beets and probably 15 asparagus spears. I ate too fast too so I ended up really full, stuffed. I need to SLOOOOOW down and eat only until just full.  That has got to be new mantra!

#84 of 135 Old 05-20-2011, 06:52 AM - Thread Starter

Friday is weigh in day and I DID IT!!!  I hit my first goal!!!  I can not believe that I have lost 20lbs!! partytime.gif I think the step up in exercise is is what has done the trick since my eating habits really didn't changed until yesterday. So I am 1/3 of the way there. 40 more pounds to go!!

Recap to date:

Friday April 8: weigh in to get starting point

Weds April 13: start diet 

Friday April 15: down 6 pounds

Friday April 23: down 4 pounds

Friday April 29: down 2 pounds

Friday May 6: down 2 pounds

Friday May 13: down 2 pounds 

Friday May 20: down 4 pounds

#85 of 135 Old 05-20-2011, 11:13 AM

For me on portion control - I have to use food scale. Then I am less likely to cheat about portion sizes!

Never doubt that a small group of committed, thoughtful people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead
#86 of 135 Old 05-20-2011, 11:30 AM

YAY!!!!!!  You did it HollyBearsMom.  I am in awe & very jealous! ;)  But you do continue to inspire me to keep with it.  I say start the new thread.  I will join you. 

Been following at about 75% but have had some bad moments here & there. A few beers here, a couple glasses of wine there, bread or crackers here & there...yuck.  I am also having a major issue with exercise & I don't know when that happened in my life.  I was a Division I Field Hockey & Softball player in College.  WTF????  Why can't I get myself moving?  Is very sad & pathetic.  I have no one to work out with here (praying to sell our house so we can finally more to where my family & high school friends are & will have tons of partners) & I just have no discipline on my own. 

I haven't checked the scale in quite a few days.  I don't feel great.  I feel bloated, exhausted & a little dehydrated.  DD2 ended up with the rotavirus after we all had colds so it's just been a really icky time in our house.  lol 

2 things I wanted to make a note of while I had a moment...

Matcha Green Tea-I am drinking 20-40 oz/day of Republic of Tea Double Matcha Green Tea.  It is a little pricey but DH found 2 tins half price on ebay for me.  Let me tell ya-it is amazing.  I make it in my ice tea brewer & add some fresh lemon & pour it over ice.  The energy I feel from it is extraordinary.  And it makes me feel good mentally too.  Now I need to harness that energy...

Also, I browned up a huge batch of ground turkey this week & it really came in handy.  Made a mexican salad one night, added some cheese another night & did "cheeseburger lettuce wraps".  Tonight am going to use bagged cole slaw veggies & some light soy sauce to make asian style lettuce wraps.  Having it already cooked really helped me stay on track at mealtime. 

Stephanie~hippie.gifwife to Dov, mama to Ella Irie (9/24/07) & Kaya Raine (2/1/10)~our vbac.gifbaby, born 45 hours after PROM!!!
#87 of 135 Old 05-20-2011, 12:02 PM

I'm on day 12 today and after a rough first 2 days have really been finding this diet easy.  I started 16 lbs over my goal weight, and in the first 12 days lost 6!  One thing I find hard is working full time and mommying-- trying to combine getting everything ready to go the night before with all the other dinner prep and everything is a lot of work.  I'm trying to stock my fridge at work.  I'm also finding that I'm spending a lot more money at the grocery store, even without getting anything convenience or processed.  Just organic fruits, veggies (TONS), free range/wild chicken/turkey/fish, and some dairy... plus everything for my toddler and his dad to eat is a lot of money.

My typical day looks like:

B- low fat greek yogurt with fresh or frozen berries

-or-

egg white omlette with veggies and goat cheese (expensive, b/c I have to pick it up on the way to work at the bagel store, no time to make it myself)

coffee with a drop of sugar and half and half

snack- yogurt if not already, or citrus fruit and some leftover kale chips.  in the beginning i'd need just a bite of chicken breast here too (whole foods rotisserie)

lunch-- salad with 2 hardboiled eggs and maybe avacado or a little goat/feta cheese  with a tiny bit of miso dressing

coffee with a drop of sugar and half and half

snack-- fruit before 2 if I only had 1, or cottage cheese, or veggie slices

dinner-- turkey taco salad (turkey made with seasoning packet, lots of lettuce, homemade guac, cilantro, fresh homemade salsa, no cheese or sour cream)

-or-

salmon and roasted asparagus

-or-

chicken/spinach/ricotta bake I made up

My one cheat-- about half of the nights I have had one small frozen choc chip cookie before bed. 

The first few days I was SO HUNGRY AND CRANKY but that went away after 2-3 days.  Now it's so much easier to eat small portions I'm not craving big meals. 

#88 of 135 Old 05-20-2011, 07:09 PM

i want your chicken/spinach/ricotta bake recipe!

today for me is day one.

late breakfast: non fat plain yogurt w/ strawberries

lunch: turkey breast w/ mustard and sauerkraut

snack: carrots

dinner: not sure yet, probably just chicken breast and steamed veggies.

trying to keep it simple, this is tough for me to think about what i'm eating instead of just stuffing things in. hide.gif

i need to pick up a bunch of stuff still, i don't have any green tea. i don't feel hungry just snacky iykwim?

mama to one '07 and one '09
#89 of 135 Old 05-21-2011, 06:13 AM - Thread Starter

5/20 Day three Achieve:

Hot water with lemon

2 scrambled eggs

green tea

6 oz greek yogurt

1 cup strawberries

cottage cheese

carrot ginger soup

mustard/herb marinated lamb chops

sauteed spinach with garlic and onion

sliced fresh tomatoes, sprinkled with s/p, topped with basil and drizzled with olive oil

3 glassed red wine

exercise: 45 mines on the arc machine

#90 of 135 Old 05-21-2011, 06:18 AM - Thread Starter

5/21 day four of Achieve:

hot water with lemon

1/2 cup oatmeal

1 egg over easy

2 mugs green tea

6 oz greek yogurt

1/2 cup strawberries

1/2 cup blueberries

plain grilled chicken

celery sticks

cottage cheese

mug of carrot ginger soup

6 grilled shrimp

(party food)

shrimp cocktail-i think i ate 12 shrimp in all buy they were small

assorted crudite w/o dip

sliver of veggie lasagna

caeser salad

few bites curry chicken

4 gin and seltzers (easy on the gin)

exercise: 45 minuted on the arc machine. higher intensity then usual, man did I sweat!

RECAP:

I have been paying a small fortune for WF carrot ginger soup.  Filling, healthy and a good way to get extra veggies in my diet. I knew it would be easy to make but I just never got my act together, So today I dragged out my crock pot and decided to make a big batch myself. All it is is carrots, onions, ginger, stock, a little oil to saute the onions and S/P. My house smells SO good right now.

Going to a b-day party tonight. If its a good one then I won't be finishing this update until tomorrow! winky.gif

Tags
Weight Loss , Sugar

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page