Freedom Foods Gluten Fruit Loops...Anyone try them and have a review for me??? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 10-25-2011, 06:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Has anyone tried the new Freedom Foods Gluten Free Fruitloops? These are natural gluten,dairy,soy and a whole other things free..You can get them on amazon and through some place out west..Amazon you have to order a whole case and the place that carries them out west cost and arm and a leg to ship..Way Way over my mini budget..But L would probably love them..But I want to know if anyone has bought,eaten and loved them so I can justify buying a case that I won't end up throwing out.

So anyone with a review for me????

#2 of 4 Old 10-25-2011, 10:07 PM

Location: A state whose Medicaid does not cover circumcision! :)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have not tried them, but I would not buy them because they have non-organic corn flour in them which is likely to be genetically modified.  They also have a lot of sugar and added synthetic "vitamins and minerals".  Although I would buy them over regular fruit loops if I had to choose one.

#3 of 4 Old 10-26-2011, 09:53 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I've never seen them before, but I might have to buy them, even without a review.  My 4-year-old is gluten free, loves cereal but is getting sick of Rice Chex, Gorilla Munch and the Peanut Butter pandas.  He needs something new and this might be it.

Mama of three.

#4 of 4 Old 10-27-2011, 09:13 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 6 Post(s)

The only cereal mine is eating  right now is gorilla munch and berry berry kix..These are the only ones I can find locally,cheap and gluten and soy free.So I am hoping the new cereal will be good..I would buy a case if I knew that..But I have thrown out alot of cases of cookies and treats that I got from amazon that is gluten free and was nasty..I just can't afford to do this anymore.I am just hoping I can aquire a box of this somehow so we can try them..

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page