Mothering Forum banner

Freedom Foods Gluten Fruit Loops...Anyone try them and have a review for me???

922 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Mylie 
#1 ·
Has anyone tried the new Freedom Foods Gluten Free Fruitloops? These are natural gluten,dairy,soy and a whole other things free..You can get them on amazon and through some place out west..Amazon you have to order a whole case and the place that carries them out west cost and arm and a leg to ship..Way Way over my mini budget..But L would probably love them..But I want to know if anyone has bought,eaten and loved them so I can justify buying a case that I won't end up throwing out.

So anyone with a review for me????

#2 ·
I have not tried them, but I would not buy them because they have non-organic corn flour in them which is likely to be genetically modified. They also have a lot of sugar and added synthetic "vitamins and minerals". Although I would buy them over regular fruit loops if I had to choose one.

#3 ·
I've never seen them before, but I might have to buy them, even without a review. My 4-year-old is gluten free, loves cereal but is getting sick of Rice Chex, Gorilla Munch and the Peanut Butter pandas. He needs something new and this might be it.

#4 ·
The only cereal mine is eating right now is gorilla munch and berry berry kix..These are the only ones I can find locally,cheap and gluten and soy free.So I am hoping the new cereal will be good..I would buy a case if I knew that..But I have thrown out alot of cases of cookies and treats that I got from amazon that is gluten free and was nasty..I just can't afford to do this anymore.I am just hoping I can aquire a box of this somehow so we can try them..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.