Stainless Steel Vitamix Jar - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-18-2011, 08:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Please go to the vitamix facebook page and click like on the following post (assuming you agree with it and they haven't removed it. http://www.facebook.com/VitamixCorporation/posts/10150457876895874

STAINLESS STEEL JAR? I would LOVE to buy a vitamix, but I do not want a plastic jar. Yes, vitamix has tried to meet consumer demand by making a jar that is BPA-free, but in a few years who knows what poisons will be discovered in BPA-free plastics. I contacted vitamix and they said they can't offer glass as it could break. They say STAINLESS STEEL would be more expensive. I am willing to pay the extra money for a stainless steel jar. I know a number of people who would also be willing to pay extra for a non-plastic jar. VITAMIX, what needs to happen for you to offer a non-plastic jar? (well, actually multiple since I want the grain jar as well)

Created an instant family (7/89 and 5/91) in 1997. Made a baby boy 12/05 adopted a baby girl 8/08. Ask me about tandem adoptive nursing. Now living as gluten, dairy, cane sugar, and tomato free vegetarians. Homeschooling and loving it.

User Tag List