Has anyone tried choffy? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 03-07-2012, 02:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

www.drinkchoffy.com

As a devoted black-coffee drinker and chocolate-lover, I think this sounds divine! Expensive, but I'd be willing to give up something else to indulge, I think. I haven't seen it locally; but we're in the Maritimes and sometimes trends come here a bit late. Also, I did a search trying to find "fair trade choffy," but didn't come up with too much. Anyone?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 05-05-2012, 12:24 AM

Hi there - I'm sorry to see no one has answered you yet! I caught your post while I was searching for something else. I love my Choffy. It tasted like the best chocolate you have ever had, but better. :) I have been a regular customer for a year and a half, and loved it so much that I signed up to be a distributor so I could afford it more often. I did give up some other things because Choffy is so much better. I eat much less chocolate candy (and very very rarely have any other kind of candy), and I have cut down on my coffee. I usually drink my coffee in the morning, and have Choffy in the afternoon or evening instead of more coffee.

As for your fair trade question, we distributors have been told that Choffy has done what they can to be organic and fair trade compliant. As I'm sure you know, getting certified is time-consuming, complicated and costly. 

If you are interested in trying a sample I would be happy to send you one. Please just let me know!

Amie Norris

Independent Choffy Distributor

www.drinkchoffy.com/amie

drinkchoffy.amie [at] gmail [dot] com

702.370-8070

#3 of 4 Old 05-05-2012, 02:59 AM - Thread Starter

Hi Amie:

Thanks for your reply. Sounds awesome. I think I'm ready to take the plunge. Can you deliver to Canada? Could you give me a price estimate per pound, including shipping? I think I'm a convert already and I'll bet I have some friends who would order, too.

Nancy.

#4 of 4 Old 05-05-2012, 09:19 AM

I've never tried this, but it sounds yummy.

2twins.gif DH, me, DD '11 blowkiss.gif and a new rainbow1284.gifbabyboy.gif born at home April '14! 

familybed2.giffemalesling.GIFnocirc.gif cd.gif goorganic.jpgh20homebirth.gif winner.jpg 

Tags
Nutrition Good Eating

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page