Be careful of GMO's! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-29-2012, 09:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Greetings fellow mothers,

I would like to share some information with you.  A few months ago, my 20 month old daughterey would get really bad stomach cramps and I didn't know why.  I took her to the hospitial several times and I was told she was constipated, she had a stomach virus, etc.  Well I stopped giving her Quacker Oatmeal because she showed more of an interest in my eggs.  I noticed when I stop giving her the oatmeal, she didn't get the stomach cramps.  Just recently, I found that the oatmeal was genetically modified and I watched a news special on GMO's and a mother was expericing the same thing with her child, as far as the stomach cramps.  Most of the food she was giving her children were on this list.  When she cut out the GMO foods, she quickly notice a difference in her childs health.  If you have time, please check out the links below on Genetically Modified Organisms that are being used with the foods in our kitchens today.

http://shiftfrequency.com/comprehensive-list-of-gmo-products/#more-15820

Also,

http://truefoodnow.org/shoppers-guide/ 

You will find that most of the allergies that our children are having today is due to the food containing GMO's.  A good place who is paying special attention to the awareness of GMO's is Whole Foods.  If you shop there, you will notice that on the shelves next to the price, some of the tags will read, Non GMO project.

I hope this information is as helpful to you as it is to me.

Sabra

Tags
Nutrition Good Eating
User Tag List