Tomato Bacon Pie Recipe
- 1 unbaked deep-dish pastry shell (9 inches)
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Bake pastry shell according to package directions; cool. Place tomatoes in the crust; sprinkle with bacon. In a small bowl, combine the cheese and mayonnaise. Spoon over bacon in the center of pie, leaving 1 in. around edge.
- Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown (cover edges with foil if necessary to prevent over browning). Yield: 6 servings.
Pregnant Date Wraps
Stuff dates with almond, wrap in bacon, secure with toothpick, cook in oven till bacon is done. DEVOUR!
I didn't think I'd like these but goodness me, they are delicious!
hmmmmm.... those might be really yummy.
On Sunday for dinner I had a chicken salad sandwich with lettuce, tomato, bacon and PICKLES. The bacon & pickle combo? Magic.
Mumma to DS July 2010 and expecting another baby boy late July 2012
Chocolate Covered Bacon was brought to our Nativity Feast on Monday. I must say it was fantastic and to think, I almost didn't try it! I need to remember Bacon is always good!
|Nutrition Good Eating|