Yeast over growth? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-04-2013, 08:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

So, apparently I have wicked yeast overgrowth.  I know I'm supposed to avoid most carbs, at least for the first three weeks.  Though I'm getting different information from different people.  Some are saying whole grains are OK, other are saying no grains in the beginning.  Also, all of my favortite flavorings are on the list of no-nos.  Vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce, hot sauce, etc.  I'm eating lots of salads, but I can only stand so much strait lime juice and olive oil.  I'm also a bit sick of just meat and veggies.  I know soy is considered fermented and I use that too.  

Please help!  I need to figure this out, and I don't have the money to go to a nutritionist at the moment.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2013, 09:03 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

I am interested in what others say, but loo up candida infections and candida diet.  someone gave me the idea of omelets... lots of veggies and eggs.  You could do spaghetti squash with tomato sauce (homemade).  I think you can make your own hot sauce as long as you dont use vinegar.  I never actually completed the cleanse, because I got pregnant, but now I want to do it.  Would love to know what other people do to fill the meals

SAHM to Chloe«- 6/2008 (10 lbs, 5 oz), Hannah- 9/2010 (9 lbs, 12 oz), Liam- 2/2013 (9 lbs, 6 oz)

Old 10-04-2013, 11:33 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 14 Post(s)

I love eggs...unfortunately, I am allergic to them!  I wasn't as a child, but over the last five years, they make me sick whenever I eat them.  I can have them in baked goods, and it doesn't seem to affect me, but on their own, it's not pretty!

Tags
Nutrition Good Eating
User Tag List