Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!
Check out our User Agreement.
this recipe is self-develop through my own baking experience. hope you'll like it!
335g bread flour
1tsp of yeast
40g bread flour + 160ml water to make tangzhong
30g of butter, soften
13g of cocoa powder
2 TB of water
1. Mix A (dry ingredients) in a stand mixer at speed 1.
2. Add B, and knead at speed 2 for 10 minutes or at least until the bowl clean up.
3. Add soften butter and knead until 90% window pane stage.
4. Divide dough into 390g and 280g.
5. Continue to knead dough bigger dough until has develop full window pane stage.
6. Add D to smaller dough and knead until it develop a full window pane stage.
7. Both dough should be soft and smooth at this stage and not sticky.
8. Lightly flour surface and roll out both dough side by side.
9. Place chocolate dough on white dough and make a threefold.
10. Roll dough to flatten and repeat the process 3 times to get the marble effect.
11. Weight dough to 500g and cut off excess. Place dough into 20cm x 11cm x 6.5cm bread pan.
12. Let dough proof for 50minutes or double in size.
13. Bake in preheated oven 170C for 20minutes, turning tray halfway through baking.
14. Remove bread from oven and glaze with sugar syrup. Let bread cool for min 30 minutes before removing from bread pan.
Mother of 2, Jasmine, 8 and Elden, 5
|Nutrition Good Eating|