Cheesecake Recipe - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 01-14-2015, 08:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Cheesecake Recipe

Can anyone recommend an easy recipe of Cheesecake. I know there are lots online but I need one that has been tried and tested. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 04-11-2015, 04:41 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Chocolate chip Cheese Cake
1 individual package chocolate graham crackers, crushed
1/2 cup melted butter
2 tablespoons white sugar

2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.) Mix cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press into the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate. Refrigerate crust while making filling.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs and egg yolk. Stir in vanilla. Fold in the chocolate chips. Pour filling into pie crust.
Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes, or until filling is set.
#3 of 3 Old 03-06-2016, 09:50 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Christi,
I have a wonderful recipe of cheesecake that I recently tried at my home and it turned out to be super-delicious. It is a Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake whose recipe I found online. My kids loved the cheesecake and it is a great summertime dessert to have. I think you should try and make it once.

Ingredients:
Base
1 packet (200g) plain biscuits – scotch finger, granita etc
80g honey roasted macadamias
125g unsalted butter – melted
Filling
500g cream cheese – softened
1/2 cup caster sugar
250ml thickened cream
2 tbs lemon juice
1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
3 tsp gelatine
1/2 cup boiling water
100g honey roasted macadamias – loosely crushed
200g white chocolate – melted
1 cup frozen raspberries
Method
Line base and sides of a round spring form tin and lightly spray with oil.
Place biscuits and honey roasted macadamias in a food processor and blitz until crumbed. Add in melted butter and mix until combined. Press into prepared round tin. Chill in fridge.
Put the boiling water into a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatine over while mixing well with a fork. Mix until dissolved and set aside.
Beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and soft. Add in the thickened cream, lemon juice and vanilla bean paste and mix well. Add in gelatine and mix well.
Fold in the melted white chocolate, honey roasted macadamias and raspberries.
Pour filling over base and chill for approx. 2 hours or until set. Decorate with fresh raspberries and white chocolate flakes.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page