NT mamas February thread - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 243 Old 02-16-2005, 03:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
There are actually quite a few former veggies around these parts.

I grew up on a vegetarian diet -- whole foods -- vegetables right out of our own organic garden. After some grad school excesses, I went vegan. Whole foods again. I got serious depression in pregnancy and then postpartum. After some time we finally put it together that the depression stemmed from nutritional deficiencies. I was very deficient in nearly all of my amino acids. Here's the story:

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...cids+super-low

I also had hair analyses which showed extremely low levels of lithium, which happens to be plentiful in milk and eggs and (if memory serves) some sort of nut. The nut wasn't in the diet, nor were the milk and eggs. Low lithium is associated with manic depression.

We started the diet change because I had a raging case of candida, so from the beginning, it was no grain and no fruit. About 20 months ago I started adding the fermented foods but still eat very few grains. I don't know that I'd say we have a die-hard NT diet around here, but we are conscious of eating food that is still attached to its nutrition, ezymes, etc. We have added food that is vitamin and mineral rich -- broth, liver, etc. It's been like a miracle cure for me. I begun to get better gradually, but for the last two months, I have been better than I ever have been.

Amanda Rose, author, Rebuild From Depression: A Nutrient Guide. Don't miss this opportunity to build a business telling friends about probiotic foods and grass fed meats: Beyond Organic Review.

#122 of 243 Old 02-16-2005, 03:34 PM

I just put together Sally Fallon's "Orange Cake" recipe -- a pound cake but with soaked flour, so more of a sourdough cake. Once cooled it gets covered in a sauce of honey, orange juice, lemon juice, and brandy. It's sitting in one of the rooms with a wood stove, stewing.

I am 36 tomorrow. :

Amanda Rose, author, Rebuild From Depression: A Nutrient Guide. Don't miss this opportunity to build a business telling friends about probiotic foods and grass fed meats: Beyond Organic Review.

#123 of 243 Old 02-16-2005, 04:14 PM

mmmm... galeforce, i'm coming to your house for dessert!

happy birthday!

Deirdre partners.gif partner to Josiah , mama of jumpers.gif, and.... it's a BOY!!!! babyf.gif4/23/2011
#124 of 243 Old 02-16-2005, 05:51 PM

Hey thanks, lovelocks. Come on over. We are 18 miles past the “no gas beyond this point” sign at Fountain Springs, California. In fact, you’re all invited. Bring a sweater and a sleeping bag if you will be staying over.

So I hate to admit this, but yesterday we ate at Applebee's We venture out into civilization at least once a week for a business meeting and I haven't been packing my lunch. It's cold out, not a lot of options for picnicing. My husband and son go too -- eating in a Honda Accord in the fog with a 3 year old is not very appealing. I got the Chinese chicken salad. It sounds good, but I can tell you that there was a whole lot of bad stuff in it. I had a headache for five hours. I have got to pack my lunch from now on if I am going to function at my peak.

So a question for you all:

What kind of lunches do you pack?

#125 of 243 Old 02-16-2005, 07:55 PM

Amanda, I just read through the link you posted, and you've inspired me to go get tested. My homeopath has me on tissue salts, which are to help absorption, I believe, and I'm a little better, but I still have way more no energy days than good days ('specially when I'm not careful about my nutrition). Actually, I have to go see him again soon, too. I'm amazed at what a turn-around you've made! Wow!

: !!!

By the way, I tend to drizzle honey on cakes, but I'm also a huge fan of buttercream icing - has anyone ever made icing using just honey and butter? I imagine it would be awesome, but have never tried.
#126 of 243 Old 02-16-2005, 08:21 PM

Oh Happy Birthday Amanda!!! May this year be the most healthful and energic year for you yet! Many Blessings...

I made a lovely Coconut Butter, Maple Syrup icing for dd's bday this year. We used beet juice to dye it pink.

When I have a few more minutes I will post my food journey. Thanks for sharing yours Toraji and GaleForce.

#127 of 243 Old 02-16-2005, 08:23 PM

Just wanted to say thanks to Catarina for the info about NT in the UK. And yes, I would love some kefir grains - I'm just not sure what to do with them when you get them...

My soda bread recipe is just in my head at the moment, but I weighed it out properly tonight so will post it tomorrow. It really is good, even though I say so myself.

I want to start fermenting veggies (I told you I am new to this...) anyone got any ideas about where's a good place to start with this?

I am really enjoying reading everyone's posts. I too am an ex-veggie who has found that eating meat again seems to be having a beneficial effect on health and happiness.
#128 of 243 Old 02-16-2005, 09:28 PM

Amanda : The cake sounds awesome.

Mountain mom, I'd love to hear your icing recipe when you have time. I just bought a set of natural food colors from Whole Foods yesterday.

I made a stockpot of chicken broth with free range wings and thighs on Tuesday, simmering overnight. It came out nice and golden brown. mmm...

I'm just waiting for my 2 quarts of virgin coconut oil and coconut cream now... Anyone have coconut cream recipes?

I'm getting hungry now!
#129 of 243 Old 02-16-2005, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerthElde
Amanda, I just read through the link you posted, and you've inspired me to go get tested.
That's great!

I would love that icing recipe too MM.
mmmm

#130 of 243 Old 02-16-2005, 11:57 PM

I'm venturing a little further here. I ordered a 1/2 gallon of extra-virgin coconut oil through my co-op. I have never really liked coconut in the past, but am hoping that that was just because it was really processed.

I'll probably be here in a few days asking how to use my coconut oil!

I'm finding that my Dh and Ds love my meat recipes, but that my Dd won't eat them. She says "I don't like meat, Mama". Doesn't seem to matter how I prepare it.

As for getting your Dh to eat fermented foods, I asked mine to just try a sip of my smoothie made with kefir. He did so, with eyes closed and a wrinkle on his brow. His eyes opened in surprise when he tasted it; "that's pretty good!" was his response. Since then, he's happily drank several more. I've also been putting my kefir in waffles, pancakes, muffins, quick breads, and cookies, with good results.
#131 of 243 Old 02-17-2005, 12:21 AM
cjr

I'm picking up some red lentils tomorrow and will be making curried lentils. I usually use coconut milk, but I'm going to try the coconut cream and water instead. It's my favorite lunch. I am going to have to buy the expeller pressed coconut oil from Tropical Traditions. Has anyone ever tried it. I have been buying an expeller here locally and using it for french fries and other cooking. The virgin is just to coconuty for cooking like that, great for smoothies and baking but not so great for french fries.

Dh drank a whole glass of kefir smoothie this morning. I'm so proud. He has problems in the bowel movement department and I told him it would be good for that. He's a cereal guy, but I am not buying anymore cereal. I said I would make him muffins and he could have a smoothie and then take a muffin for when he gets to work. Then on the weekend we would have big family breakfasts. I'm going to start giving ds a small kefir smoothie in the mornings, he loves it when I give him sips of mine. However, mine have an extra shot of probiotics so I don't want him having too much.
#132 of 243 Old 02-17-2005, 03:44 PM

Hibou,
Here are a couple of recipes we've used. The first one turned out better (with lemon zest and tea, instead of with the acid blend). Next time, I'm going to try with just honey, lemon zest, tea and yeast.
Mead #1
2.5 lb Honey
0.25 tsp Tannin
1.5 tsp Lemon Zest
1 tbsp Tea (red rose steeped 10min hot water)
1 tsp Pectic Enzyme
1 tablet Campden
1 pkg Montrachet Yeast
1 tsp Yeast Nutrient
1.5 c Orange Juice
Procedure:
To prepare must:
Mix honey with 2L water (2:1 water:honey).
Heat to 165F.
Add tannin, lemon zest, and tea. Mix well.
Hold at 165F for 10 min.
Pour into primary fermenter.
Top to 1 gallon with water. Cool.
Add campden and pectic enzyme. Stir.
After 24 hours, add yeast.
To prepare yeast:
Add yeast, yeast nutrient, and orange juice to a jar. Shake well.
Let sit 1-3 hours.
Add to must.

Time in primary:6 days (03/26/01-04/01/01)
Time in secondary:590 days (04/01/01-11/11/02)

Date Bottled18/11/2002

Original Gravity:1.072
Final Gravity:0.994

Percent alcohol:10.2375

Mead #2
2.5 lb Honey
1 tsp Acid Blend
1 tsp Pectic Enzyme
1 tablet Campden
1 pkg Montrachet Yeast
1 tsp Yeast Nutrient
1.5 c Orange Juice
0.25 tsp Tannin
Procedure:
To prepare must:
Mix honey with 2L water (2:1 water:honey).
Heat to 165F and hold for 10 min.
Cool and pour into primary fermenter.
Add acid and pectic enzyme.
Top to 1 gallon with water. Cool.
Add campden and pectic enzyme. Stir.
After 24 hours, add yeast, then add tannin.
To prepare yeast:
Add yeast, yeast nutrient, and orange juice to a jar. Shake well.
Let sit 1-3 hours.
Add to must.

Time in primary:6 days (03/26/01-04/01/01)
Time in secondary:590 days (04/01/01-11/11/02)
Still cloudy-racked with bentonite (1/2 tsp in 1/2 c water)
Time in tertiary:7 days (11/11/02-11/19/02)

Date Bottled29/11/2002

Original Gravity:1.074
Final Gravity:0.994

Percent alcohol:10.5

We have a couple of melomels that have been aging for a couple years that we still haven't tried (raspberry and cranberry).

Here are some web resources:
http://www.gotmead.com/mead-recipes/bees-lees-ii.shtml
http://www.solorb.com/mead/mead.html
http://www.blue-n-gold.com/halfdan/meadrecp.htm
http://www.meadmadecomplicated.org/resources/mead.html
http://davespicks.com/writing/mme/contents.html
http://www.brewery.org/brewery/cm3/CatsMeow3.html (this one has a bunch of cider and different beer recipes too)
#133 of 243 Old 02-17-2005, 03:53 PM

Hi everyone! I'm glad to find other NT mamas out there. I don't always have time to read/post here, but I wanted to introduce myself and ask a question.

I've been using the NT recipes for a few months--mostly the grain/bean recipes, as we can't afford organic meats right now. I love the Indian dosas (rice/lentil) pancakes--they're my recent craving.

I want to make my own bread. I know that this question gets asked a lot, but I searched the archives and couldn't find the info I was looking for. So, what grain mill do you use? Why do you like it? I've read alot about the Whisper Mill, but wonder if there are Nutrimill users out there who can comment?

I finally have some money for a grain mill, and I'm super excited about it. If anyone wants to share their bulk organic wheat source with me, I'd love that, too.

Thanks!

~Serina~
Wife to j, homeschooling mom to five wonders

#134 of 243 Old 02-17-2005, 10:54 PM

heeheeheehee... : My copy of NT came in the mail today!!! I can't wait 'till DD1 goes to sleep so i can start reading.

Deirdre partners.gif partner to Josiah , mama of jumpers.gif, and.... it's a BOY!!!! babyf.gif4/23/2011
#135 of 243 Old 02-17-2005, 11:11 PM

I picked up a copy through the library. I'm not sure that 3 weeks is long enought for me to get through it. Really, though, I just wanted a good look at it before I decided to buy my own copy.

Had a NT flop day. I made unsoaked oatmeal for breakfast; it was a spontaneous thing, as the Dc wanted that instead of what I had planned (kefir smoothies). Lunch was mac n cheese, pb&j, and leftover soup. Dinner was quesadillas on white flour tortillas. Oh well, we're going in the right direction most days.

I'm solo parenting for another week, so I just do what I can while managing the rest of our lives! Tomorrow is another day!
#136 of 243 Old 02-18-2005, 12:35 PM
cjr

HerthElde - what kind of yeast do you use? Do I need the yeast nutrient? I was attempting some honey wine, but it's not doing much. So I though I would take my honey/water mixture and boil it up and then add the lemon, tea and yeast and see what happens. I don't really want to put all that other stuff in it, is it really nessesary? What does it all do?
#137 of 243 Old 02-18-2005, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somewhere to grow
So, what grain mill do you use? Why do you like it? I've read alot about the Whisper Mill, but wonder if there are Nutrimill users out there who can comment?
We had a Country Living Grain Mill (hand crank)and a Nutrimill, which we purchased after having a hard time grinding enough flour to meet our demand in house. This was also at the time that DH's back was pretty bad, so he couldn't crank for very long. The Nutrimill worked really quickly, ground really fine (also has a coarse setting which I don't think the Whisper Mill has), but impact mills are very loud. Like a vacuum cleaner.

Our main complaints with the Nutrimill (the Whisper Mill would have the same complaints as it is the same type mill) was that it was loud (already discussed above) and that it seemed to heat up the flour too much for our liking. However, on the plus side it is very easy and quick. But you can't grind spices in it or do any coarse cracking like you could in the Country Living Grain Mill.

So then we sold both of them and got a Retsel Mil-Rite. Their customer service is extraordinarily horrible so if you get one of their mills I'd recommend buying from someone who already has them in stock, instead of getting it direct from the factory. Awesome mill though.

Happy Birthday Gale Force!
#138 of 243 Old 02-18-2005, 02:57 PM

Thanks, toraji. What made you buy the Retsel Mil-Rite? I'm off to google it...

~Serina~
Wife to j, homeschooling mom to five wonders

#139 of 243 Old 02-18-2005, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjr
HerthElde - what kind of yeast do you use? Do I need the yeast nutrient? I was attempting some honey wine, but it's not doing much. So I though I would take my honey/water mixture and boil it up and then add the lemon, tea and yeast and see what happens. I don't really want to put all that other stuff in it, is it really nessesary? What does it all do?
You can use champagne (Montrachet is a variety of this) yeast or ale yeast. The champagne yeast has a higher alcohol tolerance, so will result in a dryer, higher alcohol mead. The ale yeast has a lower alcohol tolerance, so will die sooner (alcohol kills the yeast if it gets too high) and the mead will probably be sweeter (because the yeast isn't consuming as much honey).
In its simplest form, mead only requires honey, water and yeast. This results in a beverage with a really really thin mouth feel, which is why the acid and tannin are added (to give the mead more body - though technically, any spices added to a mead make it a metheglin). The yeast nutrient adds protein for the yeast to consume, thus kickstarting fermentation or kicking up a slow fermentation. Alternatives are bee pollen (1-5tbsp/gallon) or raisins (a handful/gallon).
Will write more about acids and brewing in general (like safety and how to avoid explosions from CO2 buildup) a bit later - dd is in a very active into-everything mood and this has already taken me quite a while to write :LOL
#140 of 243 Old 02-18-2005, 06:37 PM

Thanks galeforce and toraji for sharing some of your story. A bit OT but galeforce have you heard of the book "Mothernurture" by Marica Hanson? It's specifically written for moms struggling with lots of the things that moms of young babes and toddlers are prone to. She's very much pro lab testing for amino acids etc.
#141 of 243 Old 02-18-2005, 08:39 PM

Here is my soda bread recipe:
Mix together 1lb 6oz ww flour and 2oz rolled oats with enough buttermilk to make sticky dough (I think I use about half a litre). Leave overnight or however long you want to ferment for. Next day, preheat oven to regulo 6 (don't ask me the conversions!) and sprinkle a flat baking sheet with flour. Stir 1 heaped tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp salt and enough extra flour : (3-4oz I find about right) into your existing mixture to make a dough which holds its shape pretty well. Form dough into a ball about 8 inches across, put it on your baking sheet and make a deep cross in the dough, almost cutting through it. Put on the middle shelf in your oven and bake for about 35 - 45 mins.

This is excellent with cheese, or any kind of stew (especially Irish made with neck of lamb - mmmm). My sons like it with lots of butter! I'd love feedback (good or bad) if anyone tries it.
#142 of 243 Old 02-18-2005, 10:09 PM

My daughter's b-day is coming up in a few weeks, any suggestions as to what I should feed the kids at her b-day party?

Wow, I have been out of the loop for a long time!

I did a cloth diapering class and recieved so many orders that I had no time to check my NT mamas. I think that if I have never sewn it before, I now have sewn it if it has to do with a baby! Whew. . .
#143 of 243 Old 02-19-2005, 01:01 AM
cjr

I made the carob brownies and YUCK! No one like them. They were kind of spongy. I guess I'm going to have to stick with my unsoaked barley version. It's still a nice whole foods brownie.

4cornersmamma - My ds 1st b-day is at the end of the month. I have stopped doing parties where I do a meal for the kids. They don't eat it anyway. So, for dd's b-day last year I had it in the afternoon and made a snack try with fruit and veggies on it. It was a hit. Kid friendly things like strawberries, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, carrot sticks, watermelon. For ds's b-day we are taking the kids swimming and then everyone is meeting back at our place for bison chili [Twinthing-I may have to serve up some soda bread to go with it]. I am making my whole foods barley brownies. I am going to cut them up into squares and put them in the back of a toy dump truck and wheel the truck over to ds to blow out the candle. Then the kids are going to scoop out the brownies and make brownie sundays. Not sure as of yet what I'm going to do for ice cream. I may try another NT cake recipe and we may make parfaits instead with organic whipped cream and berries. It just has to be a good recipe that will appeal to the most conventional of tastes.
#144 of 243 Old 02-19-2005, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *solsticemama*
Thanks galeforce and toraji for sharing some of your story. A bit OT but galeforce have you heard of the book "Mothernurture" by Marica Hanson? It's specifically written for moms struggling with lots of the things that moms of young babes and toddlers are prone to. She's very much pro lab testing for amino acids etc.
I haven't seen it. It sounds interesting. Thanks -- I'll try to get a hold of a copy.

somewhere to grow -- welcome to the thread! You and I were actually due in March together. Best of luck with your delivery.

Orange Cake Review

All in this household are sensitive to sugar and it damaged none of us. I don’t know what about it made it so successful in that regard, but it’s great to have a dessert that doesn’t make you regret it. It was filling and satisfying. I didn’t want to eat 57 pieces (that compulsive feeling I get with sugar) – one was plenty.

The flavor was OK. I am going to play around with variations over the months. I like the idea of a sourdough-like pound cake that gets soaked in something. We’ll work on the something.

The texture was much like a holiday fruit cake.

My son went bananas over it. But he is a carb-deprived child who doesn’t know what most birthday cakes taste like.

Birthday review
I had a great day. My husband and I actually spent the day off by ourselves. We didn't do anything all that exciting but it was cool to be free together to do what we wanted to do. As it turns out, we mostly shopped for our kitchen remodel. My mom lives here too, so we have been shopping in pairs of two and it's a challenge to get everyone's input when you have a three year old who isn't into kitchen remodels. We found a range in our budget that has a bread proofing option for the oven: super-low temperature possibilities.

#145 of 243 Old 02-19-2005, 09:48 PM

Thanks CJR! Chili is a great idea. Maybe I can make some "pizza" from NT too. . .hmmm.

If anyone has any more idea's I would be more then happy to hear them. The party is over lunch and I have a ton of kids coming.

Most of my DS friends are main stream, and today my daughter just had some regular b-day cake. Good news, she left most of it on the plate! Bad news, there was a pinata full of candy. Oh yes, that will disapear tonight.

Anyhow, thanks for the orange cake review Gale Force and HAPPY late BIRTHDAY!

It's always nice to know how recipes turn out. I'm at 7500 feet and so I always end up messing with recipes anyhow, oh well.
#146 of 243 Old 02-19-2005, 11:47 PM
cjr

I think I made the best meal I have ever cooked! We had an organic rump roast. I seasoned it with salt and pepper and cooked it as per NT instructions. Pre-heated to 450F and then turned it down to 350F and cooked it for about an hour and some. I then took some red potatoes, a sweet potato, a couple of carrots and some whole garlic cloves and tossed them in melted butter and placed a few fresh rosemary sprigs on top...and put them in the oven at the same time as the roast covered. I took both dishes out at the same time and let them sit and steam for about 15 min. While the roast was cooking I took 2c of red wine and 2c of beef stock and reduced it to about 1/2c and added the juices from the roast when it came out of the oven. I made rice that had been soaking for 24 hours and made it as per NT instructions with butter and salt. This dinner was so good. The garlic roasted with the veggies and WOW, I'm going to have to remember to put more garlic in next time. The veggies were so sweet and tender, the roast was done to perfections (med-rare) and the reduction was fabulous, the rice was cooked perfectly.

For desert I made the coconut cream pie. Unfortunatly I started it too late and we may be eating it at midnight, but the filling tastes fabulous and I will give reviews. I love the Tropical Traditions products. I made curried lentils with the coconut cream and it turned out great. The dried coconut is great to. We didn't have smoothies so the coconut pie is our dose of coconut oil for the day.

I had a very productive day. I made the batter for dosas, made yogurt, made marinara sauce for the chili and the freezer, made my own version of the NT beet soup (I didn't puree it and added some beet greens, carrots, potato and cabbage)...it's so thick and soooo yummy, I made tatziki with the yogurt cheese and a quinoa salad with balsamic and flax oil. All that after I went to two markets for meat, milk and eggs...and an hour and a half work out at the gym. Now, I'm pooped and I'm going to watch The Notebook with my hubby and a glass of wine.
#147 of 243 Old 02-20-2005, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjr
We didn't have smoothies so the coconut pie is our dose of coconut oil for the day.
Can I have your smoothie recipe with coconut oil or is it in NT and I just missed it? I've only used cocunut oil for cooking and baking so far. hmm
#148 of 243 Old 02-20-2005, 08:56 PM

What is NT?
#149 of 243 Old 02-20-2005, 11:17 PM

mmmmm, cjr, can I come eat at your house!? Your meal sounds absolutely delish! We've been surviving on much simpler fare, and not so yummy, I'm afraid.

This morning, we had oatmeal with raisins (unsoaked, I confess. I was too tired yesterday, and no one wanted smoothies). For lunch, we had tortilla soup, which is very yummy, except that it's made with canned everything. I know that's not the greatest, but it's about the best I can do while dealing with sick children. Tonight, I made waffles with my kefir soaked grains. There, I did get something right!

Tomorrow, we're having kefir smoothies for breakfast, leftovers or pb&j on sprouted bread, and chicken and veggies in the crockpot.

I think that's as good as it gets for now. I'm so tired right now. Dh is out of town, has been for a week, and will be for a few more days. Had one sick child all last week, and another one coming down with it today. The babe isn't sleeping well, which means I'm not sleeping well either.

The best part is that with Dh gone, I'm much less likely to give in to temptation and makes something sweet and gooey and chocolaty! Ah well, I'm off to take care of the pets, and then to bed.
#150 of 243 Old 02-21-2005, 12:08 AM
cjr

Quote:
Can I have your smoothie recipe with coconut oil or is it in NT and I just missed it? I've only used cocunut oil for cooking and baking so far. hmm
NT has a smoothie recipe that's very good. It has kefir and banana and nutmeg and vanilla and I add coconut oil. Usually I take some frozen unsweetened fruit and thaw it out a bit (the amount depends on how many I'm making), then I add about 1c of kefir/adult and 1/2c kefir/child, 2tbsp coconut oil/adult and 1tbsp/child, sweetener of some sort (I admit to using splenda, but I'm trying to stop ) and then blend it up. Right now I am using virgin coconut oil so it has a nice coconut flavor to it and goes awsome with peaches. The expeller pressed coconut oil has no flavor and goes well with anything. If you don't have kefir then use some yogurt and thin it out with some juice or coconut milk. The coconut oil mellows out the kefir and is very nice.

The coconut pie didn't work out. I don't think I cooked the egg yolks long enough to thicken enough because it was pretty soupy and just wouldn't firm up. Too bad because the filling was delicious right out of the bowl. The coconut crust was fabulous and I think I will use it for other things that will compliment the coconut flavor.

gardenmommy- I have stopped buying any pre-made foods, so I have no choice but to make it all from scratch. I do things in batches though. Like I make a big pot full of marinara and freeze it in convienent sized packages, the same for beans and stock and soups. Then when I need a staple I just pull it out of the freezer instead of the cubard. When I prepare one thing I usually prepare four or five at the same time. I figure I'm making the stock so I may as well make the sauce and some soup too. Hope you get some rest. Our oldest is sick with a stomach bug and dh leaves for a week at the end of the month. It's hard when they go out of town, I get very tired when he's gone.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page