Raw Food Diet?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 03-12-2003, 07:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi,

I am really getting into the whole raw food diet and wondered if any mamas here have been down that road before, still might be on the road and maybe I can make some buds on mothering regarding raw foods. I'm just reading right now about it but what I am reading makes total sense to me on the health side. Going all raw would be hard at first but I want to go move slowly in that direction. My body really enjoyed it the last time i went mostly raw (about 4 months) and I got out of it for a few years b/c of my baby. I am not pregnant anymore and dont plan to be for a long time so this is the prefect time to venture into that world. I got a juicer and a dehydrater and made my first batch of raw cookies last night, they were pretty good too!! Anyways, hope I meet some gals here
#2 of 2 Old 03-13-2003, 11:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yea, lets "hang out"!!!

I too have become more into long term health changes in my life since my little one came into it. I want to be around for a looong time to watch her grow into an old woman!!!

Everything I have read about raw foodists have been utterly inspiring!! I too will walk into that lifestyle but I have already begun making dishes like flax seed crackers (dehydrated) and oatmeal cookies and some other stuff. I'm having a blast and look forward to my 120th birthday!! HEEEEHEEE, I say that only b/c Norman Walker, the founder of the "raw food lifestlye" lived to be like 118!!!! It makes sense to me though, I mean, we are the only species on Earth who cook our food!! AND we are the only ones really screwing up.

Talk to you soon, gotta run

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page