Vitamins for a toddler? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-11-2006, 03:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My DS (nearly 16mons) is kind of picky eater(any suggestions for that would help!), but I've noticed him developing circles under his eyes. I'd like him to take a vitamin, although I'd prefer him eat more whole foods.
I've seen whole food gummy bears-they look like a vitamin and another vitamin gummy bear that is vegetarian and looks good for him.
What is a vitamin you'd reccomend for a toddler?
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2006, 07:53 PM

I was just going to ask this question. I purchased some bear vitamins for my toddler - 14 months & he hates them. I've now started griding them up & putting them in his milk & cereal. I've also used a liquid vitamin (can't remember the name) but that works really well. 1 1/2 tsp to 2 tsp a day, I put it in his multigrain milk, or juice & he doesn't even notice. I'll try to remember to look at the name of the brand tonight & let you know.

best of luck!
Old 07-11-2006, 08:59 PM

My holistic/nutritionist/chiro said Juice plus are the best for kids-not a bad price either at $22/month. they are made from whole foods and the vit.c is NOT absorbic acid (which she says is useless).
I just ordered some for my ds--
i'll let you know how they are. they are supposed to take so many of the "fruit" gummies in the a.m. and so many of the "veg" in the p.m. according to age I think.
The guy also gave me a # to call in case ds didn't like them so I could get a refund!!

https://www.juiceplus.com/nsa/ecomme...owFeatured.soa

the JP Gummies are here:

https://www.juiceplus.com/nsa/ecommerce/ShowCatalog.soa

Erin-doula and mama to Ari Beat (4/7/03) and Eli Roots (3/27/06) angel.gif 6/09 angel.gif 10/09 and sweet Bodhi (6/25/11). Now growing #4 who we will meet in October joy.gif

User Tag List