Carribean Resource Thread - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 07-29-2010, 06:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi! This is Finding Your Tribe's CARIBBEAN Resource Thread. This thread has been created to share local non-profit information and free resources within local communities. This thread and forum are not to be used for commercial purposes. If you know of a non-profit or are associated with a local non-commercial organization that benefits the community (parenting, breastfeeding, environmental groups, babywearing, etc), please feel free to post to this thread with more information (meeting times, link to the local organization, etc). If you host a free, local non-profit meeting, you may also post a monthly reminder thread in the forum.

Fundraising events may only be posted with prior administrative approval. Fundraisers must be for a legally-recognized non-profit (501c3 in the US) and all proceeds must benefit the non-profit. Threads posted for non-profit fundraising or advertising purposes (conferences, movie screenings or any event that charges a fee to attend) without approval will be removed for violating our advertising policy. You can PM me or send an email to administrator at mothering.com to discuss fundraising pre-approval or with any questions.

If you are a business professional (midwife, business owner, doula, photographer, etc) who also hosts a monthly meeting as a free-to-all community resource, you are welcome to post to this thread with the meeting information only. Do not post your business website or link in your posts or in your announcement thread. We do not host announcements for gatherings intended to promote an individual business or event as this is considered advertising. Posts that violate the the User Agreement or FYT Guidelines will be removed and members alerted.

If you have an event that you'd like to share with the community that does not meet the non-commercial or non-profit guidelines, you are welcome to PM me to have it included in our community calendar.

We hope that you will help create a helpful resource thread and will do your part to maintain a useful, spam-free list. Please PM me or a forum moderator with any questions

Not all those who wander are lost 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 08-21-2011, 04:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi!

My name is Mónica Ruiz-Meléndez and I am ICAN's new Caribbean Regional Coordinator!

ICAN os up and running in Puerto Rico and I plan to continue to plant seeds and hope to get chapters going in the region.

If you are passionate about birth, want to help improve the birth climate in your island, wanna help moms avoid unnecessary C-Sections and/or help in their recovery...let me know! I'll be glad to help you start your own chapter!

I can be reached at caribbeanrc@ican-online.org 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page