American in British Virgin Islands - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 08-24-2008, 04:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone else? I met my husband, who is from Anegada, at college and moved here with him in 2006.

Hope to meet and talk to some other Caribbean Mommas! :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 08-25-2008, 10:04 AM

Hi,

I am not from the BVI but I was born next door on St. Thomas, USVI. I have been to the BVI a few times as it is just a boat ride away. I wouldn't mind living there I like that it isn't as built up as St. Thomas has become. I live in MD now but plan to move back to St. Thomas. Right now I just visit and will be comming home for June and July next year after my April baby is born.

How are you enjoying down there? I know some people get bored in those places when they are from bigger places. I know when I move back I am going to miss all the clubs I got involved with (spanish club, Holistic MOMs, ect...). If DH could only find a decent job in the St. Thomas we would move in a heartbeat.
#3 of 3 Old 09-12-2008, 09:14 PM - Thread Starter

Hi dex_millie! I don't feel bored yet I would love to have some Momma clubs and a LLL and I really really miss having a kundalini yoga community near me. I figure I just need to start those kinds of things myself. DH and I are both really into growing our own food so once we are on his land (we are building now) that will take up a lot of our time.

What does your DH do for work now? So cool that you EC'd. I want to do that but keep putting it off. First I said when DS could sit up I would start- well now he can almost sit up unassisted so I've started looking for potties and I could only find 1! Not like walking into Walmart But I don't mind, maybe I will check out the Kmart on STT one of these days (waiting for DS's passport). Sorry it took so long to reply back! I had subsrcibed but put an email i don't check often so I am figuring out how to change it now.

Ooh a spring baby- congrats!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page