blessed thistle vs. milk thistle - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 12-10-2009, 10:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i am having difficulty finding blessed thistle here. dh has gone to 3 different whole foods places and all we can find is milk thistle. is this the same? if not, is there a reputable online vendor for blessed thistle (alone, not in combination)? i can not use the more milk plus because i am allergic to coconut/coconut oil.

tia,
jen

eta: i am having serious low supply after my surgery last week. i found fenugreek, but not the blessed thistle.

Jen-loving Bill, mama to Teryn 18, Kalyn 16, Ricky 13, Natalie 5, Angel Zoe '07 and rainbow1284.gifAmelia Rae 22 mos bonus kids (dss) W 14, W 13 NEW grandbaby due 10/10/11

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 12-10-2009, 12:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Not the same, sorry. Everything I've read said Milk Thistle won't do any good, it has to be Blessed Thistle.

As for an online vendor, there are a lot of reputable sites that I see from a quick Google search (names that are familiar to me and/or that I've ordered from in the past).

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page