Lansinoh pump? Ameda Purely Yours? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 03-27-2010, 03:20 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Does anyone have experience with the Lansinoh double electric BPA free pump? Or with the Ameda purely yours, which I understand is the same thing? I'm thinking of buying a lansinoh as it is so much less expensive than a medela, but I would like to hear what other people's opinion of it is. I'm at home right now, but I'll be going back to work in a few months and a lactation consultant recommended that I start pumping now and having my husband feed the baby one bottle/day to get him (the baby) used to the idea of taking a bottle.

Thanks

"She has spread of late into a goodly bulk." Shakespeare, The Winter's Tale 2.1.20-21
#2 of 4 Old 03-28-2010, 02:29 PM

I have the Ameda Purely Yours. It is great. I got it just over 3 years ago for my dd. I used it for a little over a year with her, and now I am using it for my ds. I don't work out of our home, so I only pump for meetings, appointments, dates, etc. And I like to have a little stash in the freezer. The pump is durable and works well. It is also quite portable. I am happy with it.
#3 of 4 Old 03-28-2010, 06:13 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I have the Lansinoh and I'm very happy with it. As a PP said, it is durable, portable, and works well (for me).
#4 of 4 Old 03-28-2010, 06:19 PM

I have had an Ameda Purely yours and used it on and off (I worked for a few months in the beginning) for nearly 5 years. No problems with it. Works great and it gave me great results (I can express 5-9 ounces at a go sometimes).

Liz

Wife, and mother to a small fairy, a demolition expert, a special new someone this fall and a small dachshund.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page