Does a 32DD nursing bra for under $25 exist? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 07-09-2010, 04:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm stuck with nursing tanks right now because I can't find one, and it is too hot for a nursing tank and a shirt! Everything I'm coming up with in a DD starts at 34DD.
#2 of 7 Old 07-09-2010, 05:25 PM

I don't have any help to offer but i just wanted to say you aren't alone..I'm the same size and never have luck... I did find a 34dd at jcpennys for $20... you might give that a try...
Good luck!!

Christine:: wonderful DH and precious DD(2/10)::
#3 of 7 Old 07-10-2010, 12:59 AM

Have you looked on ebay? Not that they're the best quality but I found some very inexpensive bras on there. I mean, like $6. They're not great but they're manageable and work fine for me (44C). Not sure if they have 32DD but it's worth a shot. I totally get the whole nursing tank-I'm having to be very cautious of yeast rashes under my breasts from sweating in the nursing tanks as the seam around the chest is so thick. I'm constantly changing from one bra to the next to let them air dry and keep my skin as dry as possible. Hope you find one that works!

Sara: Separated Mom to , DD (9), , DS (5), DD (3), , & 4/5/10 + 2 & 1
#4 of 7 Old 07-10-2010, 01:04 AM

Do you have any sewing skills, or a friend who does? I have a neighbor who wears a 32 DD (although not nursing) and she buys 34 DD's and I just take them in a bit on the sides and a tiny bit in the back and they fit her perfectly. I don't even cut off the extra fabric, I literally just pinch a tiny bit and sew it to make it a bit tighter.

Formerly single Mama to the zaniest boy on the block, born on my birthday on 3/28/07. Soon to be Mama to a new little and can't wait to bfinfant.gif and femalesling.GIF and familybed1.gif again! 
#5 of 7 Old 07-11-2010, 01:28 AM

It does exists. Yes! Breastfeeding makes and sells them. It's there size 2++. There website is not really functional. It was yesbreastfeeding.com. They do sell bras mainly to other sellers, so you can find them you just have to look around. We have a breastfeeding store in town in the back of a postal store and they carried them.

Through the website or independent sellers the price is 19.95. It's soft and comfortable, sports syle. Since they are so hard to find, I have just two identical bras and I've lived in them for over a year now. I would love something more fitted with more support, but I get so frustrated looking for a bra to fit. I'm a 30D, so I totally understand. I'm jealous every time I see cheap bras in Walmart/Target and they do not come close to my size.
#6 of 7 Old 07-11-2010, 03:28 AM

there actually might be something in your size in this nursing bra clearance . Maybe not under $25 but still much less than usual. Hope that size is there!

Berkeley mom of 3 and President of Tender Cargo Baby Gear
and The Nurture Center Store and Resource Center 3399 Mt Diablo Bl Lafayette CA 888-998-BABY
#7 of 7 Old 07-14-2010, 03:27 AM

I just had crazy good luck at a Hanes Outlet store. The size I would wear in another bra was nothing like the size I wear with them, but they fit and were like $17 each.

Sarah. Married to my Mirus, raising my DD1 (Aug. '09) and my DD2 (March '11) and waiting for my newest (April '14)!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page