HELP: How do I keep Pregnancy Breast???? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 10-16-2010, 06:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi This is my 3rd pregnancy in 7 1/2 yr. before my daughter I had a big 34-C and then I got pregnant with my son 18 months later and I still BF my daughter i was 4 months Pregnant. Well after my son 15 months on the breast I was small 34-B WHAT happened, they shrunk into empty little sacks.. Well sense I have gotten pregnant with my 3rd, WOW my husband is a happy man and never wants them to go away. I am a Full C cup.

So Women Do you have any suggestions on how to keep them in the Full C cup.. Like my sister told me,, Your son is sucking your breast away and in part she was right.. Because they sure did deflate

Daughter (7.5) Son(5) and Husband of 9 Years!!  saynovax.gifhomeschool.gifwaterbirth.jpgh20homebirth.gif
***5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40*stork-boy.gif
#2 of 10 Old 10-16-2010, 06:51 PM

They're gonna do what they're gonna do It has less to do with nursing and more to do with pregnancy though.

-Angela
#3 of 10 Old 10-16-2010, 07:11 PM

It's the milk that's making them bigger so unless you nurse/pump for the rest of your life, nothing to be done. It's too bad I know.

Christian SAHM & birth doula.
#4 of 10 Old 10-16-2010, 07:26 PM - Thread Starter

Well they were a good size and the longer that I nursed my son the smaller they got so I am not sure if it was the milk??

Thanks for your reply!

Daughter (7.5) Son(5) and Husband of 9 Years!!  saynovax.gifhomeschool.gifwaterbirth.jpgh20homebirth.gif
#5 of 10 Old 10-19-2010, 12:58 PM

i was told Marshmallow Root does the trick! You can get it at health food stores.
but I've never tried it

:
#6 of 10 Old 10-20-2010, 05:22 PM

Location: Where creepy facebook-featured threads can't find me
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
It isn't the nursing. It is the pregnancy. Breasts deflate and sag at the same rate with nursing or not. You just see it at the end of nursing rather than at the birth.

Just have to keep having babies for the pregnancy effect...
#7 of 10 Old 10-21-2010, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judiau View Post
just have to keep having babies for the pregnancy effect...
lol!!!

Proud wife to my handsome husband partners.gif Malachi David (2010) and Jeremiah Daniel (2012) joined our family via two lovely homebirths. Rainbow.gif Doula for 7 years and now finally an apprentice midwife! bellycast.gif 

bfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifnovaxnocirc.gifcd.giffemalesling.GIF

#8 of 10 Old 11-10-2010, 10:56 AM - Thread Starter

LOL, Ummm Our last child was our last.. So I guess if we have another it will just be a plus again!

#9 of 10 Old 12-19-2010, 07:40 AM

I've never bf,but my boobs sag and are quite flat now after menopause,the only choices you have imo are acceptance or keeping your pecs toned to give support to the breast tissues,I'm rather unique,so I will use my sister as an example,she has 4 adult children,bf all of them and is 53 and looks great in a string bikini,her secret is gardening.She accepted the fact that her body would sag and go flat when younger but as the children grew older she had more time to give to herself.

She had a hysterectomy at 26 and no hrt,gardening, in particular using a garden hoe has kept her boobs perky and because she is divorced she is a do-it-yourselfer.

Her garden is small about 30 feet by 100 feet,vegatables and flowers,but any size will do.

Get a short handle and long handle hoe,the short one will keep your pecs toned and the long one centers more on your abs and both help your shoulder back and neck muscles too.

I hope this has been helpful.

#10 of 10 Old 12-20-2010, 09:18 AM
myk

breasts sag and look deflated after pregnancy, period. even my HUGE breasts look saggy and deflated - and i'd actually love for them to shrink, since i've been over an H cup for the past decade. keeping your pecs toned improves appearance, a good supportive bra works wonders regardless of what size you are. you gotta keep the girls properly supported.

January 2011

Tags
Breastfeeding

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page