anyone experienced a "ghost" period haha - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-01-2011, 08:45 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have been breastfeeding solely for 4months and I've noticed that each month aaround the same time I get bloated and for lack of better words witchy and I crave everything but I get no actual period has anyone else experienced this?

Mommabfinfant.gif of DS1 (9/07)jammin.gif and DS2 (4/11)babyboy.gif and blessed with my wonderful DH of 6yrssuperhero.gif     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2011, 08:50 AM

It's funny you say that, because I'm experiencing that now.  It's like I have PMS but not the period to follow!  Ugh.  I'm going to start charting this month so if it happens again I'll have some idea of what is going on.

Best,

Anka

hippie.gifwife to DH, new mom to babyboy.gif 7/4/2011.  femalesling.GIF familybed1.gif BFPChart2.gif cd.gif knit.gif

"I remember my mother's prayers and they have followed me.  They have clung to me all my life." -- Abraham Lincoln. 

Old 09-01-2011, 09:15 AM - Thread Starter

ITs happened to me the last 3 months at exactly the same week! its funny stuff

Mommabfinfant.gif of DS1 (9/07)jammin.gif and DS2 (4/11)babyboy.gif and blessed with my wonderful DH of 6yrssuperhero.gif     
Old 09-01-2011, 09:17 AM - Thread Starter

- Moms may have premenstrual symptoms without any bleeding…this can be a sign that your period will be returning soon…it's best to start taking precautions if you don’t want to fall pregnant. 

just found this on http://www.breastfeeding-problems.com/breastfeeding-and-menstruation.html 

Old 09-01-2011, 09:22 AM

Good to know!

hippie.gifwife to DH, new mom to babyboy.gif 7/4/2011.  femalesling.GIF familybed1.gif BFPChart2.gif cd.gif knit.gif

"I remember my mother's prayers and they have followed me.  They have clung to me all my life." -- Abraham Lincoln. 

User Tag List