Please share you favorite reusable breastpads - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-10-2012, 05:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello!

I am expecting my 2nd baby girl in a few months and want to find reusable breastpads that are comfortable and don't leak. DD1 is 4, I nursed her for 2 years - I tried lillypads...didn't like them. They were uncomfortable to me and I leaked a lot..DD was a heavy nurser so my milk supply was consisitently pretty heavy. I also tried some thin reusable nursing pads..I don't remember the brand, but I leaked right through those as well. So, I ended up using using disposables....I would like to avoid using disposables again, so please share your opinions on the best and worst reusable breast pads for heavy leakers:) Thanks Ladies!

Stacey, wife to DH shine.gif, mom of DD (01/08) energy.gif and DD2 (05/12) dust.gif  1 furbaby dog2.gif and 7 angel babies angel1.gif. We goorganic.jpg familybed1.gif and drink lots of decaf green and herbal teapot2.GIF.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2012, 06:10 PM

Fuzzibunz worked great for me! And they didn't show through my clothes since they were wider and covered most of my breast.

Me: lady.gif Sarah, married to: geek.gif J, mommy to: happytears.gif C (8/10) and rolleyes.gif E (11/12)

Old 02-13-2012, 02:01 PM

I haven't tried them, but Bamboobies if having a free giveaway on their website right now.

Mama Bear toddler.gif, Papa Bear treehugger.gif and Baby Bear (8/11) coolshine.gif

User Tag List