I JUST WANT A CUTE/ SEXY NURSING BRA! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 07-17-2012, 12:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Is that too much to ask? *~*  Baby is 16 months now and to this point I have mostly been wearing nursing tanks, because they give the easiest access since baby nurses frequently throughout the day.  What I don't want: So much structure in a nursing bra that it won't fold over properly to allow baby access to the breast.  

But I'm tired of looking flat-chested in these nursing tanks.  The reason I wear the tanks is both easy access and comfort, as well as the fact that I can wear another shirt overtop and then when I pull the other shirt up to nurse, I still have the tank on and no one sees the fat rolls on my waist (I'm much more concerned with someone seeing my back fat than I am having them see my bare breast. :P  I have several shirts now though with stretchy necks that I can nurse out the top in, and I'm dying to get a nice cute bra that will make me look perky again (though I'm willing to settle for "not totally droopy" at this point.) Anyhow, I'm tired of being shapeless and I want a nice, padded, sexy bra, in some nice bright (non-white, non-nude color) fabric.  But still gives me semi-decent access.  I am willing to put up with a slightly less comfortable bra, as long as it's not going to block ducts while I nurse, and is not so padded that baby has to compete with the bra to get in the proper space to nurse, etc.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 07-17-2012, 06:15 AM

I'm in the UK and Mothercare make padded nursing bras.  I never get them (i'm a J cup when nursing an infant, and an F at smallest when nursing a toddler so i need more support than they give and can't "do" the padded cup, i need a fabric cup to "pour" my breast into to give it shape, i just fall out the sides of padding and look like a pert boob cake with the filling coming out on all sides....) but my smaller-chested friends do and they look great on them - just google it i'm sure they'll ship internationally (don't know where you are).

Another place to google is hotmilk, i think they're australian but there are almost certainly stockists wherever you are and they do some really nice sexy nursing bra's with nice matching underwear.

#3 of 4 Old 07-17-2012, 02:53 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks, I will check those out!  I'm in Canada.  I found a company called You! Lingerie that has some really cute sets!  They don't ship to Canada but I can surely find a way to get them!  And your description of your padded nursing bra woes gave me a really good laugh, lol!! 

#4 of 4 Old 07-17-2012, 08:09 PM

I was going to suggest You! Lingerie.  :)  They're local to me, plus their stuff is so pretty and affordable!!  :D

Sarah, partner to J and mom to DD1 April 30th, 2002 and DD2 May 5th, 2012. love.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page