Breastfeeding in public? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-09-2013, 04:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'd love to know your thoughts on this. I have a blog of breastfeeding in public pictures and plan on writing a bit about why women would or would not do this. No names have to be mentioned.

Please do check it out and either leave a comment or email me. I'd be particularly interested to hear from people who have suffered abuse by breastfeeding in public.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2013, 02:07 PM

Mentioned: 209 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)

Nope,no issues

ETA I like the photos!

Old 05-31-2013, 09:57 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
I do it all the time! Hey when you gotta feed your baby, you gotta feed your baby right!
We were at the carnival last week and I could not find a bench to sit on to feed my 3 month old ds, so screw it. I stuck him in the sling and walked around BFing....I can't imagine not feeding him just because we're in public. Let someone say something to me, it's gonna turn around on them and make them look ignorant or perverted for staring or saying something. I double dare them to say something when DH is out with me when I have to BF LO! Lol not gonna be pretty

bfinfant.gif  Breastfeeding, non-vaxing, homeschooling, baby wearing, cosleeping, non-cic'ing mama to CJsuperhero.gifAGdust.gifJJnono02.gifSDbabyboy.gif  And married my highschool sweetheart lovestory.gif

And expecting #5 in Nov. 2014 heartbeat.gif
Old 05-31-2013, 11:37 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)

I turn my back to everybody or cover up with the sling while latching on. Once baby and my shirt are arranged so nothing shows I don't care who is around. If he stays in the sling nobody even knows he's eating most of the time. Certainly wouldn't bottle feed or stay home or go to the car instead of going out with baby and feeding when he's hungry.

Old 06-02-2013, 02:30 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I have been much more relaxed about it with the second child, and just do it wherever and whenever.

User Tag List