Sign for baby's bed in the hospital - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 04-12-2013, 08:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi All!

Hoping someone can help me find a beautifully worded sign I saw a while back, but did not bookmark.  We are looking at a 1 week NICU stay and I would love to print one out for baby's bed.  I could try to recreate it, but I would never do as good a job, and I'm due SOON!  Thanks!

The sign said something like:

I am an exclusively breastfed baby.  When I am hungry please call my mommy to come nurse me.

It went on to say No artificial nipples, formula, etc.

Driving my self nuts trying to find it with no luck!  Thank you!

#2 of 7 Old 04-12-2013, 09:24 AM

Is it this one? (Not the same one I linked you before -- I'm determined to find the one you're looking for, LOL!)
http://www.kellymom.com/store/handouts/newborn/hospital_card.pdf

Michelle, wife to DH, and momma to DD16, DS15, DS12, DS10, DD9, DD7, DS5, and baby girl born Christmas Eve 2013!
#3 of 7 Old 04-12-2013, 09:33 AM

Why would you need to make your own? The hospitals here provide them, and I thought that was the norm everywhere.

Eva, Tired Single Mama of Hurricane Bella~3/06 and Boy Bug Silas~7/08 fencing.gif

delayedvax.gifintactlact.gifcd.gif

#4 of 7 Old 04-12-2013, 09:39 AM

Also found this one:
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/p480x480/480992_10151341877702671_2023625621_n.jpg

Michelle, wife to DH, and momma to DD16, DS15, DS12, DS10, DD9, DD7, DS5, and baby girl born Christmas Eve 2013!
#5 of 7 Old 04-12-2013, 09:49 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelleepotter View Post

Is it this one? (Not the same one I linked you before -- I'm determined to find the one you're looking for, LOL!)
http://www.kellymom.com/store/handouts/newborn/hospital_card.pdf

love.gif  You Rock!  I swear I did a ton of google searches yesterday and today and came up with zilch!  The third is my favorite, even though I know we will have to be separated for a short period of time. Thank you!

4midablemama: you would think, but we are facing a short NICU stay and even though they are very pro breast milk, they are not necessarily set-up for the exclusively breastfeeding family.  That said we are more the exception than the norm.  We are expecting a full term baby that should not have problems breastfeeding, but needs to be in the NICU to monitor some heart related issues.  At some point during the week, I will have to leave my baby's side to eat and use the restroom (DH or my sis will probably be there to fill in, but the tour made it clear that the nurses might forget and just feed baby on their schedule.  eyesroll.gif  So I figure a friendly reminder couldn't hurt.) 

phathui5 likes this.
#6 of 7 Old 04-12-2013, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali2SC View Post

love.gif   You Rock!  I swear I did a ton of google searches yesterday and today and came up with zilch!  The third is my favorite, even though I know we will have to be separated for a short period of time. Thank you!

LOL, you're welcome! smile.gif I am very bored and have mad Google skillz. :P

#7 of 7 Old 04-13-2013, 05:33 PM

Ah, I gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up-blessings to you and the wee one to be!

Eva, Tired Single Mama of Hurricane Bella~3/06 and Boy Bug Silas~7/08 fencing.gif

delayedvax.gifintactlact.gifcd.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page