Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Thank you

DH 31; Me 30; DD 5; DS 1; Baby due Dec 17th
#32 of 33 Old 03-11-2014, 01:32 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
This is probably an older thread but just wanted to add my .02 cents. My oldest DD didnt take a nap longer than 20 minutes until 5 months. Now at 3 years old she is definetly a 'highly spirited' child but she is also very bright and ahead of most 3 year olds in language and understanding and is also very athletic and all muscle. She continued to not really ever wnted to take a nap and the last 2 winters when we are outside less she would temporarily give up naps until Spring again. Luckily around 9 months old I gave up trying to do any sort of nap scheduling or routine tryingbecause it just is not her style.

belly.gif1***5****10****15****20****25****30****35heartbeat.gif***40babygirl.gif

#33 of 33 Old 03-12-2014, 01:15 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Every snowflake is unique, sounds like your daughter knew what she wanted or didn't want in this case-sleep.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page