Nursing bra recommendations!!! sports bras? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-12-2014, 11:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

The  nursing bras I have kind of suck. 

The only one I like that is actually supportive is You! Lingerie brand, but it has this weird side boning that juts out under my arms... and i have a majamas sleeping bra that i have to wash every day and wear every night because I only have one.

What recommendations do you have?? I want a lined, very supportive bra for every day (i'm 34C/D) and some VERY supportive sports bras!! I saw motherhood makes sports bras for nursing but they don't look supportive at all. 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2014, 04:20 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
I don't like the bras by Motherhood. I buy mine from the Hotmilk website. They are really pretty and made of fabrics that feel nice on the skin. I am a 38 dd. I haven't found a great sleeping bra. Sometimes I sleep in a nursing tank.

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:40 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I don't really even know what a nursing bra is and I've been nursing pretty much continuously for 4 years. I'm a 32D and my bra of choice is the Dream Tisha bra (which used to be called the Tisha T-shirt bra) by Le Mystere. It's really expensive, like $80, if you buy it in store, but you can get it for half that on Amazon. It has a low enough line that I can just pull the breast up and over. However, I don't wear underwire bras at all for the first month or so. I pretty much just lived in a completely unsupportive sleeping bra until I'm sure I won't have an issue with clogged milk ducts, then I just go back to my normal bra.

SAHM of newborn boy, 2 year old girl, and 4 year old boy. Visit my website: http://researchparent.com
Old 01-15-2014, 12:08 PM

I love the Melinda G t-shirt bra.  And Bravado makes lots of great nursing bras.

Old 01-26-2014, 08:30 PM

I really like the Bravado nursing bras. I'm a 34 H while nursing and their Essential Embrace bra is very supportive for me without being underwire.

For sports bras I really like Moving Comfort Juno bras. They have both band and cup sizes so you get the right fit. The front straps have Velcro to adjust for breast changes and I've always thought that it'd be a great feature to have while breastfeeding. Its a very supportive sports bra-I ran a marathon wearing one and had no bounce or jiggle issues! Im really sad they don't have them in my size now.

Trish~mama to Kaelie 5/03 and Amelia 12/13, surro mama to Aidan 2/08 & Ellyss 6/09, 

Old 01-26-2014, 08:45 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
I have the bravado. Works great and makes the girls look awesome.
Old 05-16-2014, 11:47 PM

I know how hard is to get maternity bras, but I Found an online store that has everything in my checklist, fashionable, comfortable and is not expensive !! you should check it out http://www.mommyliciousmaternity.com/collections/maternity-bras.

User Tag List