Experience with Motherhood's nursing tank/camisole? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 7 Old 03-29-2005, 12:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I want to buy a few for spring/summer but I have been disappointed with their pregnancy stuff in the past. Anybody have any experience with their nursing tank/camisoles with the built-in bras? Thanks in advance. :tandem
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 03-29-2005, 03:44 PM

No but I was also thinking about trying one out. Just due to the fact that they are so cheap. I live near a motherhood store, I was wondering if they were any good for that price.
#3 of 7 Old 03-29-2005, 03:50 PM

I have one & it's ok. The problem I have with it is that it's mostly cotton with just a touch of spandex/lycra. It's fine when I put it on, but after one or two nursings, the outer flaps become somewhat misshapen, and the under part shows around the edges (like the inside part of a nursing bra) I have a full C breast, and don't know if that's part of the problem or not. I like it, but I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it alone as a top, because it looses it's "shape" and looks like a nursing bra after a bit. Good luck!
#4 of 7 Old 03-29-2005, 05:43 PM - Thread Starter

thanks, that is just the kind of problem i was worried about...off to find a cheap source for glamourmom tanks...i'll post if i find them cheaper than the glamourmom website.
#5 of 7 Old 03-29-2005, 05:48 PM

The Glamourmom tank sizing info is pretty bad. If you are large busted and small ribbed, forget about it.

I prefer both the Target ones, and the Kohl's ones.
#6 of 7 Old 03-29-2005, 05:53 PM

I vote for the Target ones as well!

slingboy.gifTaking care of 2 girls:energy.gifblahblah.gifb& a babyboy.gif born on his mama's birthday and a few chicken3.gif
#7 of 7 Old 03-30-2005, 10:30 AM

I have a Motherhood one & it's not stretchy & not so good. I also have this one though: http://www.leadinglady.com/nursing/d...95&cid=7&scid= and it's awesome! I recomend a spandex/stretchy one over cotton.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page