Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Deep in the Southern Hemisphere
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Originally Posted by sapphire_chan
You have mercury fillings? Are they insane? Whose idea was it to use a toxic heavy metal in someone's mouth? Especially the mouth of a fertile woman?
Have you had her checked for mercury? I'm just stuck on the heavy metal in your mouth thing... I would be so worried that the mercury was in my blood stream, and bones, and organs. Actually, that'd be a good test, if you have noticeable mercury levels and your dd is fine, that'd mean that mercury doesn't pass via breastmilk.
|35 members and 19,456 guests|
|camillabien , Deborah , emmy526 , girlspn , grateful_jones , happy-mama , hillymum , japonica , jrose_lee , judybean , kathymuggle , Kelleybug , lhargrave89 , mamajo2004 , MDoc , Mel Coleman , Mirzam , mkat , MylittleTiger , NaturallyKait , nurturenourishdoula , RollerCoasterMama , shantimama , Skippy918 , sohhie , Springshowers , thefragile7393 , transylvania_mom , valerievalira , Wolfcat , zoeyzoo|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|